What's new

6.6 just hit Northern Iran

153 casualties confirmed now and the numbers are rising.

m1mzva2anmo6_700.jpg

Surenas, the last photo are not from this earthquake, if you pay attention, they have winter clothes. There are some very sad photos otherwise, my heart can't stand looking at them for more than 1 sec. :cry:

1: Iranian government are very, very slow, most of villages are still buried to the ground, people have still not received any aid.
2: Iranian government acts like nothing have happend, while an emergency situation should be declared in affected areas. There is literally nothing on Iranian media and tv channels.
3: The government basically does not seem to care about the situation at all.

Meanwhile, Iranian TVs. God, what do you call these people?

603472_10152033575550118_2003192659_n.jpg

Easy there, I have my relatives near that area. Do you even know what I had to go through today when I first saw the news? How can you talk like that to me?

This is what everyone there says. And my points are all valid, just look at the pic I posted of Iranian TV channels while there is a big tragedy going on within borders of Iran.

RIP to the dead.

Cheap point scoring on a natural disaster ........ Keep your hate inside at least at this point....What kind of humans have we become.....

Well, he is right. That picture is from 2003, from the Bam earth quake.

Did you read my post you quoted? This has much more relevance to me than any of Iranians you see on this forum.

Mollahs rather care about Palestinians.

Easy there, I have my relatives near that area. Do you even know what I had to go through today when I first saw the news? How can you talk like that to me?

This is what everyone there says. And my points are all valid, just look at Iranian TV channels.

The government dont want to help because the Turks are living there , racist mentality.

Surenas, the last photo are not from this earthquake, if you pay attention, they have winter clothes.

Sorry. I saw that picture on Facebook and it claimed it was taken today.

2: Iranian government acts like nothing have happend, while an emergency situation should be declared in affected areas. There is literally nothing on Iranian media and tv channels.

This makes me mad also. All we see today, and the whole week, is mourning, mourning and mourning. Iran's tv is full with al kinds of irrelevant Islamic topics, while Iranians have become homeless, have died and receive no attention at all from the government. This government rather spent money on reporters and camera's who travel to Najaf to picture al kind of nonsense. They should be ashamed.

The government dont want to help because the Turks are living there , racist mentality.

This is nonsense. The Iranian regime don't discriminate when it comes on indifference againt it's own citizens. It's all about setting priorities and the regime clearly finds it more important to show some mullahs preaching and people mourning. By god, the regime consists of many Azeri's itself.

Back
Top Bottom