What's new

6.6 just hit Northern Iran

Most of my relatives are in Ahar, trying to call but not able to connect. :cry:

It seems too close to Ahar, and too big. :(

Don't Worry Mate and Have Faith in God... No Causality has been reported till now and I hope and pray it remains like this...

You probably mistaking Japan with Iran

well, if you build your house legally you must make your house completely safe , but some people don't care about these things and ......
for example my father spent about 100,000 dollars for our house , because it was the law ...... if he didn't want to do that he could end it with 50,000$

Iran earthquakes kills dozens in Tabriz regioni

Two strong earthquakes have struck north-western Iran, leaving at least 40 people dead and hundreds more injured, officials say.

The quakes struck near the city of Tabriz and the town of Ahar, but most of the casualties are thought to be in outlying villages.

Reports say phone lines to many villages have been cut off, making rescue efforts harder.

The US Geological Service measured the quakes at magnitude 6.4 and 6.3.

"The quake has created huge panic among the people," one resident of Tabriz told the BBC. "Everyone has rushed to the streets and the sirens of ambulances are everywhere."

BBC News - Iran earthquakes kills dozens in Tabriz region

I just saw this aswell. :(

God rest their soul in peace, Allah rəhmət eləsin. :(

I talked with my relatives in Ahar aswell now, they are fine, no serious damage. The damages must have been in villages nearer epicentre.

Are the nuclear sites okay? Hope no radiation leakage.

Unfortunately,nearly 50 died,almost all of them in villages near Ahar area.
Rip to the dead and prays for the ones who injured and suffered.

Back
Top Bottom