What's new

6.6 just hit Northern Iran

Iranian government is not building them for free? Iran reconstructed Lebanon after 2006, aswell built houses for Palestinians, without any charge.

My point still stands, Iranian government, as everyone else, knows that there can be such deadly earthquakes at any time at any location in Iran. Do they have to rebuilt it (I have strong doubts about it from the fact that they didn't even care to mention the news of earthquake) after a tragedy like this?

What about when the next earthquake occurs (God forbid) and kills another thousands of people with these types of houses? Iranian government are able, can and should do something about it, they don't, because they don't care about the people.
You are too ignorant to read what I wrote.Aren't you blind?

I said almost all of the new buildings (from 5-6 years ago) are built to resist the earthquakes.In cities or villages.
These buildings that are being destroyed have been built years ago and it take a lot of time to reconstruct them,but this is currently happening.

Why don't you blame your Turkish 'brothers' in Turkey and even in Aliyev republic?There are tons of these buildings in villages of both Azerbaijan and Turkey,which actually caused the death of 1000 persons in 2011 earthquakes.Doesn't that prove you are fascist and have a personal problem only with Iranians and its government?

Oh, Jeskandari, the brave hero of Mollahs, is that all you can say? And what is your definition of "remote", as all of villages of affected areas like that, even worse then that.

The main point is that Iran sits on deadly fault lines, known to everyone, including Iranian government.

Look at this shameless, honourless responses, none of you are even able to properly answer any of the points.
Oh , and we now have brave and fearless alieve armchair knight and how he escape answering the questions .

Iran is on faults and every one knew that , but its the same for azerbaijan . After this earthquack there was no casualties in cities like ahar only in village and you are showing us the homes that have been destroyed by earthquack and and claim that people of iran are living in such homes or show images from the first night after the earthquack and claim that we didnt provide shelters for thr people . Yes we could not provide shelter just 3 hour after the earth quack for all victims and after the nightfall our helicopter could not operate in those mouintainous areas .but show me images from the next nights if any one didnt recieved any emergency shelter and rations.

By te way i assure you even if the earthquack was in baku the situation of your countryman were far worse than what we see now in Iran and the damages to some area of your capital was far worse than what you see in these pictures

JEskandari

Words of the local population, aswell parliamentary representatives from Ahar and Tabriz tells a very different story.

I hoped that ASQ-1918 family died in the earthquake so he was in funeral ......... not here in PDF ......... all ignore this bastard

I hoped that ASQ-1918 family died in the earthquake so he was in funeral ......... not here in PDF ......... all ignore this bastard
This is not the way a human being talks.Please edit your post.By insulting,you can't prove you are on the right side.
I would never wish for death of any single person in this world and their family.

Parliamentary representative of Varzigan in parliament: The rescuers reached Varzigan after 7 hours.

Mind you, the distance between Tabriz, one of the centers of Iran and Varzigan are only 1 hours.

Thanks for exposing your true face, bastard. Your nerves are not abe to take truths of your criminal government?

Thanks for exposing your true face, bastard. Your nerves are not abe to take truths of your criminal government?

This is not the place. If you have a problem, open a new thread and show some respect.

It is now clear that most of people died because of neglance from Iranian government, and absence of rescuers. It is not like concrete fell on these people, these people could have been rescued.

TurAr, if I have a problem? What is that supposed to mean? In this thead were share anything with regards to this tragedy, and if words of parliamentary representatives are not good enough for some people, then I leave them to their delusions.

Like mentioned earlier, I have myself relatives in Ahar, you can't understand the feelings.

when you start insulting don't want that i have respect for you.............

It is now clear that most of people died because of neglance of Iranian government, and absence of rescuers. It is not like concrete fell on these people, these people could have been rescued.

TurAr, if I have a problem? What is that supposed to mean? In this thead were share anything with regards to this tragedy, and if words of parliamentary representatives are not good enough for some people, then I leave them to their delusions.

why your are not attacking turkey government? alot of people died in their quakes in 2011...........

you're just a bastard

2011 Van earthquake
the earthquake killed 604 and injured are 4,152. At least 11,232 buildings sustained damage in the region, 6,017 of which were found to be uninhabitable. The uninhabitable homes left as much as 8,321 households with an average household population of around 7.6 homeless in the province; this could mean that at least around 60,000 people were left homeless. The other 5,215 have been damaged but are habitable

so , why u r silent? answer me , why you don't attack turkey ? the casualties are twice iran earthquake ..........

It is now clear that most of people died because of neglance from Iranian government, and absence of rescuers. It is not like concrete fell on these people, these people could have been rescued.

Like mentioned earlier, I have myself relatives in Ahar, you can't understand the feelings.

Even what you have said were all true, IMO this thread should be only for the victims. Let's wait and see how Iran will react hereafter before accusing them with something.

when you start insulting don't want that i have respect for you.............

why your are not attacking turkey government? alot of people died in their quakes in 2011...........

you're just a bastard

2011 Van earthquake
the earthquake killed 604 and injured are 4,152. At least 11,232 buildings sustained damage in the region, 6,017 of which were found to be uninhabitable. The uninhabitable homes left as much as 8,321 households with an average household population of around 7.6 homeless in the province; this could mean that at least around 60,000 people were left homeless. The other 5,215 have been damaged but are habitable

so , why u r silent? answer me , why you don't attack turkey ? the casualties are twice iran earthquake ..........

It is not going to justify Iran's wrongdoings, if there is any. So cut the crap will you?

ihealugo, all I can say is that Turkey did not hide the news of earthquake for 6 hours, and neither then barely even mentioned it on the news thereafter.

Mentioning the earthquake for only 1 min, and talking 30 minutes about the olympics on main news. Absolutely no coverage of the tragedy, I would be surprised if most of Iranian population are even aware of it.

I don't even want to discuss wether you are wrong or not, but consider these two above senteces.

Back
Top Bottom