What's new

54 years ago, 114 Men of Charlie Company fought to the last Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Wars

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
http://archive.indianexpress.com/ne...ned-that-i-could-be-courtmartialled-/1023745/

54 Years ago, in an ultimate last stand, 114 men of The Charlie company led by Major Shaitan Singh fought to the last man, last round, last breath and even bare hands against the Hoards of the Chinese Invaders killing close 1300 enemy Soldiers.

Mass funeral pyre of RezangLa martyrs near the spot they fell, by Brig Raina, local Brigade Cmndr

2 martyrs of RezangLa who fought, and died together

Nursing Assistant DharamPal Singh Dahiya who died nursing the wounded on battlefield at RezangLa

Recovery efforts of the Bodies at RezangLa

Troops of 13 Kumaon enroute to their positions at RezangLa, 1962

CDXiVwPUIAAWfvR.jpg

war-memorial-chushul22_1459333245.jpg

Last edited:
Indians claim one thing, Chinese claim something else. Either way, Battle took place in Razang la which is in Ladakh...
https://www.quora.com/Is-Australian...ssor-state-in-Sino-Indian-War-of-1962-correct

http://archive.indianexpress.com/ne...ned-that-i-could-be-courtmartialled-/1023745/

54 Years ago, in an ultimate last stand, 114 men of The Charlie company led by Major Shaitan Singh fought to the last man, last round, last breath and even bare hands against the Hoards of the Chinese Invaders killing close 1300 enemy Soldiers.

Mass funeral pyre of RezangLa martyrs near the spot they fell, by Brig Raina, local Brigade Cmndr

2 martyrs of RezangLa who fought, and died together

Nursing Assistant DharamPal Singh Dahiya who died nursing the wounded on battlefield at RezangLa

Recovery efforts of the Bodies at RezangLa

Troops of 13 Kumaon enroute to their positions at RezangLa, 1962

View attachment 353314

View attachment 353318

Killed 1300 Chinese invaders? Video dont lie. Indian soldiers happily surrender. These are real war footage in 1962.

I also respect the bravery of Chinese soldiers who were going through their worst famine yet put up one nice fight....

Nehru shouldn't have done that (attacking China) looks like the wounds are still not yet healed...

I hope for good relations b/w China and India...

Nehru was a curse for India , he might have some good ploicies but over all it was disaster .... We need Sardar as PM in place of him.

Braves are brave irrespective of nations , Who can forget the Brave Kernel Sher Khan of Kargil
I also respect the bravery of Chinese soldiers who were going through their worst famine yet put up one nice fight....

Nehru shouldn't have done that (attacking China) looks like the wounds are still not yet healed...

I hope for good relations b/w China and India...

Words of an Australian Journalist become the words of God ..... These lads dint surrenderd they fough this last man ... even Chinese soldiers respected their dead bodies and covered them with blankets
Australia journalist managed to get a copy and report by Indian soldier involved in the war and written it into a book. Looks like you are desperate to avoid something?

How are you so sure that was a real plan ??? man read history and you can n number of such propaganda feeds ...this is what intelligence agencies do and Chinese and no less playes in such games.

Cant we remember those brave Chinese and Indian soldiers in that war ... we can do this blame game in some other thread
Australia journalist managed to get a copy and report by Indian soldier involved in the war and written it into a book. Looks like you are desperate to avoid something?

https://www.quora.com/Is-Australian...ssor-state-in-Sino-Indian-War-of-1962-correct

Killed 1300 Chinese invaders? Video dont lie. Indian soldiers happily surrender. These are real war footage in 1962.

I got goosebumps after seeing the video....A Chinese nurse was feeding Indian soldier....What a scene that was....

Respect to Chinese nurse and her nation/army....

@long_ @Dungeness @Chinese-Dragon @AndrewJin @cirr @royalharris @lonelyman @GeraltofRivia @terranMarine

By the way, why Indian soldiers were smiling after surrendering ?? :o:

How are you so sure that was a real plan ??? man read history and you can n number of such propaganda feeds ...this is what intelligence agencies do and Chinese and no less playes in such games.

Cant we remember those brave Chinese and Indian soldiers in that war ... we can do this blame game in some other thread
Becos Nerville Maxell challenged the Indian government to release data and document during 1962 war when Indian government question his book authenticity. Indian government subsequently keep quiet and give excuse of classify and refuse to reveal anything :enjoy:

A Journo challenging a govt right .. I mean how it actually sounds an Australian Journo Challenging Indian Govt
Becos Nerville Maxell challenged the Indian government to release data and document during 1962 war when Indian government question his book authenticity. Indian government subsequently keep quiet and give excuse of classify and refuse to reveal anything :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom