What's new

54 years ago, 114 Men of Charlie Company fought to the last Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Journo challenging a govt right .. I mean how it actually sounds an Australian Journo Challenging Indian Govt
It is very simple. Basically, it reads like this: "I dare you".

Yes many surrenderd and Maj Shaitaan Singh has the same orders he and his Charlie Company decided to hold .
India lost that war we all know and accepted it but still there are few who lost their lives fighting like lions ...

I got goosebumps after seeing the video....A Chinese nurse was feeding Indian soldier....What a scene that was....

Respect to Chinese nurse and her nation/army....

@long_ @Dungeness @Chinese-Dragon @AndrewJin @cirr @royalharris @lonelyman @GeraltofRivia @terranMarine

By the way, why Indian soldiers were smiling after surrendering ?? :o:

I could been happy if you proved that crook Nehru as the main reason behind this Sino war ...but who cares when such Jurnos dare the nations , again such people do what ever to gain publicity again its psychologoical warfare and Intl agencies do that ..... No countrt releases documents of war ....Brits even hold the documents of the American independence war
It is very simple. Basically, it reads like this: "I dare you".

Its true we lost the war , we lost may soldiers and it was a humiliation every Indian knows that ...I am just challenging the fact that the words Journo become the basis of argument
Just repeat it over and over. One day, people will believe it.

Any link to support it ?
It is 3300 to be more likely.

I mean the numbers you are claiming how you get this number of 3300
That doesn't need a link. A mouth is enough. What matters isn't the number but the evidence backing that number. Since I didn't find any evidence for number 1300. It weights the same as the number 3300 from my mouth.

The soldies set the finest example of the indian armed forces.
Yes we lost this war, it was a real knock on the door to strap our boots and prepare for the worst, chacha nehru didnt even want to set up an army after independence, well this war changed his perspective.
1962 helped the indian army to succeed in the comming wars.

That doesn't need a link. A mouth is enough. What matters isn't the number but the evidence backing that number. Since I didn't find any evidence for number 1300. It weights the same as the number 3300 from my mouth.

I posted the link in the OP....

Sure thank you

Rezang La Memorial Chowk at Gurgaon

1357644660746-1962.jpg

123.jpg

VK Krishna Menon was more of foreign minister then defence minister , He once said India dont need an Army as Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai and Panch Sheel and Pakistan get it want so we dont need army , Police is more then enough
@PaklovesTurkiye You should hate the Chinese for 1962, if it was not for 1962, By 1971 India would have had her army dismantled by Nehru. Am not joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom