What's new

54 years ago, 114 Men of Charlie Company fought to the last Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still the same thing. Captured or surrendered. Technically that is not fighting till the last man.

And that lion picture s from Lahore Pakistan.

There are no Lions in Pakistan in Wild .

It is still the same thing. Captured or surrendered. Technically that is not fighting till the last man.

Capturing and surrendering are different. Also those 6 soldiers were run out of bullets.

There is no Lion out side zoos in Pakistan and they were brought from outside. Pakistan never had any lion in the wild.

There are no Lions in Pakistan in Wild .

http://tribune.com.pk/story/870816/pakistani-photographs-lion-from-up-close/

Capturing and surrendering are different. Also those 6 soldiers were run out of bullets.

There is no Lion out side zoos in Pakistan and they were brought from outside. Pakistan never had any lion in the wild.

Whatever. It is still no fighting till the last man standing.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/870816/pakistani-photographs-lion-from-up-close/

Whatever suites your ego! This is an insult to the bravery of the soldiers. If they were Pakistani, I would have bow down to them in respect.

And the image is just representative.

India is the land of lion and tigers.

Gir_lion-Gir_forest,junagadh,gujarat,india.jpeg

Royal-bengal-tiger-desibantu.jpg

52471988.jpg

6 were fatally wounded inconscious when Chinese reached by the end just 3 were alive , If you have any Pakistani example of such battle then please apprise
Well technically it is not fighting the last man since in previous posts it has been said that 6 guys did surrendered.

So cut this cr@p of how brave and honorable you guys are.

Whats your point ??

6 were fatally wounded inconscious when Chinese reached by the end just 3 were alive , If you have any Pakistani example of such battle then please apprise

Whats your point ??

They do n't have.

What about wounded and unconscious ??? there were signs of hand to hand battle also , Chinese can easily kill those wounded but they fought till they lose all ways to fight ...did they shown white flag or signed some document of surrender ????

Whatever suites your ego! This is an insult to the bravery of the soldiers. If they were Pakistani, I would have bow down to them in respect.

And the image is just representative.

India is the land of lion and tigers.

Gir_lion-Gir_forest,junagadh,gujarat,india.jpeg

Royal-bengal-tiger-desibantu.jpg

52471988.jpg

I simply said what is the truth. 6 guys surrendered/captured. So technically it isn't fighting till the last man.

And the way you compared picture of modi to a lion, all I can ask is "how old are you kid"??

What about wounded and unconscious ??? there were signs of hand to hand battle also , Chinese can easily kill those wounded but they fought till they lose all ways to fight ...did they shown white flag or signed some document of surrender ????

Nope they didn't sign any surrender document even though hundreds of Indian soldiers surrendered or retreated without signing anything.

But my point is still the same. It was not a fight till the last man standing.

Going by his logic, both India and Pakistan surrendered to each other in every military conflicts as there were captured POWs from both sides :lol:

I simply said what is the truth. 6 guys surrendered/captured. So technically it isn't fighting till the last man.

And the way you compared picture of modi to a lion, all I can ask is "how old are you kid"??

Nope they didn't sign any surrender document even though hundreds of Indian soldiers surrendered or retreated without signing anything.

But my point is still the same. It was not a fight till the last man standing.

No one surrendered from that 120 soldiers. They were captured alive due to various reasons by the Chinese. NOW FORGET THIS, YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE VOICE OF BRAVERY.

If any other were there they would have surrendered by to the enemy without fighting seeing the large size. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom