What's new

53 weapons recovered from Nine-Zero illegal: Rangers

Bhai we are living in Karachi and know very well who all were caught from 90 and also how many belonged to Shuraffa Committee. Come and see in Karachi, people have some sense of security, target killing almost stopped.
Pakistan will not handover Imran Farooq murder suspects to UK govt: Nisar - The Express Tribune

let the 246 elections over , then you will see MQM in courts against weak prosecution then protest then , another try to get MQM areas with powers like , haqiqi ?
& then we will be standing in more daedly waters then today ?

MQM is getting deeper and deeper into problems but my stupid khandaan may never realize who they are voting for, just because Altaf is a mahajir he will keep getting votes.

MQM is getting deeper and deeper into problems but my stupid khandaan may never realize who they are voting for, just because Altaf is a mahajir he will keep getting votes.
End of your & others MQM hatters logic ?lolzzz

Bhai we are living in Karachi and know very well who all were caught from 90 and also how many belonged to Shuraffa Committee. Come and see in Karachi, people have some sense of security, target killing almost stopped.
@syedali73 bas bahi read this quoted post. Unfortunately that was a horrible past that u mentioned, ab hamain agay bachon ko acha dena hai.

Agreed they are getting into deeper troubles. Don't worry there are many who don't vote for them but silent people caste their vote. Having said this I don't deny their mandate. May be they get 14 or 15 NA seats out of 20 and heavy mandate bhai may not find such an heavy mandate in case of fair polling.

@syedali73 bas bahi read this quoted post. Unfortunately that was a horrible past that u mentioned, ab hamain agay bachon ko acha dena hai.
Rangers can't stay there too long , for a durable solution , our LEAs should catch all the armed wings members in.Karachi including MQM , if not or only MQM it will bring more deadly situation then what we are witnessing in Baluchistan today ?

Agreed they are getting into deeper troubles. Don't worry there are many who don't vote for them but silent people caste their vote. Having said this I don't deny their mandate. May be they get 14 or 15 NA seats out of 20 and heavy mandate bhai may not find such an heavy mandate in case of fair polling.
With more then , 9 genral elections in Karachi some of them , without MQM s any political activity in 90s , is a bigger proof that , peoples of Karachi trusts MQM more then anyone else?

Rangers can't stay there too long , for a durable solution , our LEAs should catch all the armed wings members in.Karachi including MQM , if not or only MQM it will bring more deadly situation then what we are witnessing in Baluchistan today ?
Agreed, Rangers must not stay long, Karachi should be cleaned of terrorists, land grabbers and other wardatias. There should be police system free of political interference and most importantly local government system and the same holds good for entire Pakistan and Karachi in particular.

Couple of questions arising from current situation.
I guess this Ubaid K 2 character was caught with Amir Khan . Only logical thing that comes to mind is they were providing protecting to these convicts .
  • Saulat Mirza s startling revelations .MQM needs to address these allegations sensibly .Don't come up with he was not a MQM worker (pictures as evidence that he was ).
  • Last but not the least there is money laundering case , Baldia factory fire .
@Zarvan , @Shamain , @mr42O ,@Leader , @Jzaib , @nomi007 , @Jazzbot , @Pomegranate ......feel free to add anything.

@syedali73 , i agree with you they should target PPP next , MQM shouldn't be singled out .Then again we should give rangers some time , they have been very successful till now to bring some peace in Karachi .

Couple of questions arising from current situation.
I guess this Ubaid K 2 character was caught with Amir Khan . Only logical thing that comes to mind is they were providing protecting to these convicts .
  • Saulat Mirza s startling revelations .MQM needs to address these allegations sensibly .Don't come up with he was not a MQM worker (pictures as evidence that he was ).
  • Last but not the least there is money laundering case , Baldia factory fire .
@Zarvan , @Shamain , @mr42O ,@Leader , @Jzaib , @nomi007 , @Jazzbot , @Pomegranate ......feel free to add anything.

@syedali73 , i agree with you they should target PPP next , MQM shouldn't be singled out .Then again we should give rangers some time , they have been very successful till now to bring some peace in Karachi .
Prudence suggest the same conclusions as you v drawn. PPP must be the next one to be targeted for their crimes along with others. One thing must be insured that culprits from all parties must be targeted evenly so that there is no power gap in Karachi. Political wings of these parties must continue only cancerous part to include terrorists and few characters in garb of politicians involved in economic terrorism and land mafia be targeted. Last but not the least similar approach must also be adopted in other provinces though Sindh is leading by margin in such activities.

Prudence suggest the same conclusions as you v drawn. PPP must be the next one to be targeted for their crimes along with others
We should wait for Uzair Baloch . PPP is next , for sure .

We should wait for Uzair Baloch . PPP is next , for sure .
He is just one character and there are so many problems/interests associated with his return. Just get hold of few people of middle and top middle tier around boat basin and you will start hearing crys and grunts out of walled colony nearby. Return of Uzair will lead LEAs inside walled colony beside BBQ tonight.

• Faisal Mota (involved in murder of Wali Khan Babar and convicted and sentenced to death by court)
  • Amir
  • Nadir (convicted and sentenced 13 years)

On top of everything 3 out of these 5 arrested from MQM HeadQuarter, were convicted by courts and were absconding for years. Everyone of these 3 had several Lakhs of bounty at their head. WTF?

Only 71 weapons were verified against the licenses
KARACHI (Dunya News) – Pakistan Rangers on Tuesday released the detail of weapons seized from Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) center Nine-Zero during a raid on March 11 and as per Rangers spokesperson, 53 of the 124 weapons are not licensed.

What's the credibility of recovery of these illegal weapons.........??

Lol. A niazi like you supporting MQM will be killed the second his face is seen in nine zero.
I have been there , done that ?
You think I am a 17 years old kid , who don't know what he is talking about ?
I was in investigations against them , & do you ever think how IMRAN FAROOQ went out from Pakistan at that time ?
Think about it ?lolzzz
Kargill was far more dangerous then 90, & I think they are not too keen to even think about a soilder ?lolzzz

Back
Top Bottom