What's new

53 weapons recovered from Nine-Zero illegal: Rangers

@Gazi who do you believe Rangers or MQM ?
I hope you know how Media Makes money from Ratings by Selling their Crap to People like you and you kids are Dumb enough to own that anyways. Buddy when kids like you dont go out and sit in front od Internet and TV like Couch Potatoes you would end up watching every minor detail of an incident to be Jackpoty because thats the way they sell it
So catching convicts from nine zero was a minor detail , what about these illegal weapons ? Even MQM hasn't denied allegations against it to be .
Selling their Crap to People

@Gazi who do you believe Rangers or MQM ?
So catching convicts from nine zero was a minor detail , what about these illegal weapons ? Even MQM hasn't denied allegations against it to be .
Non of Above. I believe on Market.
Too many Question Marks on them and what they are trying to do and people dont trust rangers more often in Karachi because they are running their share of the duties for last 20 years with no Results and now they are part of this Corrupt LEA system that exist in Karachi.

Non of Above. I believe on Market.
The market is the worst form of information , they torment , manipulate a well know news .
Answer rest of my post you ignored.

The market is the worst form of information , they torment , manipulate a well know news .
Answer rest of my post you ignored.
Buddy Market has lots of Authentic and Reliable Information as well and it depends on your Observations to believe them or not and for that you got to have a little knowledge of Subject Matter which Unfortunately you Lack and try that on Media which is lot more Fabricated and Filtered according to PR requirements in order to Sell stuff for people like you who doesnt go out more often. Every third Party source has some Credibility Issues not just Media but when you have a Knowledge of Subject Matter you will figure it out yourself.

Buddy Market has lots of Authentic and Reliable Information as well and it depends on your Observations to believe them or not and for that you got to have a little knowledge of Subject Matter which Unfortunately you Lack and try that on Media which is lot more Fabricated and Filtered according to PR requirements in order to Sell stuff for people like you who doesnt go out more often. Every third Party source has some Credibility Issues not just Media but when you have a Knowledge of Subject Matter you will figure it out yourself.
Has media tormented the well known , accepted fact (even by MQM ) that convicts were caught inside nine zero , in protecting of nine zero and in company of Amir Khan , who by the way knew these characters were convicts .
Buddy Market has lots of Authentic and Reliable Information as well and it depends on your Observations to believe them or not and for that you got to have a little knowledge of Subject Matter which Unfortunately you Lack
Yes true , i don't have much knowledge of what goes around market .

Has media tormented the well known , accepted fact (even by MQM ) that convicts were caught inside nine zero , in protecting of nine zero and in company of Amir Khan , who by the way knew these characters were convicts .
Media is just Trying to Sell their Stuff to kids like you by Fabricating and Filtering Stuff to Favor PTI right now because its a Easy Money as you know which class supports PTI and how lucrative they are for Earning more money from Sponsors. That is how it works we call it
Rating Barhaija Note Kamaija.

Media is just Trying to Sell their Stuff to kids like you by Fabricating and Filtering Stuff to Favor PTI right now because its a Easy Money as you know which class supports PTI and how lucrative they are for Earning more money from Sponsors. That is how it works we call it
Rating Barhaija Note Kamaija.
No , no , don't go about without answering my question. Why do change the topic so much . Answer this.

No , no , don't go about without answering my question. Why do change the topic so much . Answer this.
Do you even know about Azizabad or Nine Zero or you are another Imran Ismail Type who never seen Azizabad in his life time.

Do you even know about Azizabad or Nine Zero or you are another Imran Ismail Type who never seen Azizabad in his life time.
Answer my questions please , stop running from things . What sort of a denial are you living in for god sake , try answering my questions first.
I have been to Azizabad many times , even been to Jinnah ground many times .

Answer my questions please , stop running from things . What sort of a denial are you living in for god sake , try answering my questions first.
I have been to Azizabad many times , even been to Jinnah ground many times .
So you also know the Difference between Nine Zero and Azizabad as well why dont you tell me What actually Nine Zero is???I will come to your answer Step by Step.

So you also know the Difference between Nine Zero and Azizabad as well why dont you tell me What actually Nine Zero is???I will come to your answer Step by Step.
I can't believe you , you have gone to a new low , you answer my questions first . You are living in a delusion .
Don't come up with they caught these convicts from the surrounding buildings not nine zero (have a video link).

I can't believe you , you have gone to a new low , you answer my questions first . You are living in a delusion .
Don't come up with they caught these convicts from the surrounding buildings not nine zero (have a video link).
See I got you as you dont even know the subject Matter and you want to discuss because you saw something in Media. So better Answer me first Step by Step and then I will tell you what my opinions are about it.

See I got you as you dont even know the subject Matter and you want to discuss because you saw something in Media. So better Answer me first Step by Step and then I will tell you what my opinions are about it.
Your love for MQM has clouded your judgement. Come out of this delusion.
I have already answered your question .Care to read.

Your love for MQM has clouded your judgement. Come out of this delusion.
I have already answered your question .Care to read.
You dont know anything about what I think here so Answer me first step by Step and then I will tell you what are my views on that.

You dont know anything about what I think here so Answer me first step by Step and then I will tell you what are my views on that.
I have answered you question already , indirectly .

Back
Top Bottom