What's new

53 weapons recovered from Nine-Zero illegal: Rangers

And your point is ....?

@Patriots , do you believe in rangers or not?
You can't get my point? Kido ....
The point is it doesn't matters who you are in court of law , its what you have as your proves ?
If rangers can't prove what they are stating in their JIT reports , then the accused get free in no time ?
& those who put them under illegal detention will be be charged according to law ?
Now can you get it?

I know what they are, I'm just gob smacked at the type of weapons that were stored there. I wonder where these people were trained to use such weapons.

You know what the even bigger questions here are?

1. How many target killings in Karachi are carried out with LMG's, SMG's or Sniper Rifles....apparently these were the weapons missing valid licences and I just want to get an idea of how these weapons were a threat to anyone.
2. How many of the weapons were tested, and I am talking forensics and ballistics, to determine how many had actually ever been used, and what attempts were made to cross check the DNA and muzzle patterns on these weapons against bullets recovered from crime scenes and dead bodies?
3. How many homes, within Pakistan, have weapons that may be without licenses, not that it absolves MQM in any way at all, but are all those Pakistanis terrorists?
4. Is Pakistan a terrorist state just because the whole world states that it is?
4. Does all this give one a feeling of deja vu of the 90's?

UK has limit as long as you commit crime in another country they hardly come after you but Altaf dog made the mistake of murdering Farooq Sattar in UK and USA and UK are not GODs Mr every they protect can be in trouble

You do get carried away whenever the topic is against MQM or in favour of Talibaan. Either way, Farooq Sattar is very much alive and healthy!

come on , be a little more realistic , even a child can figure this out and you seem to deny the visible truth .
Well a child like you can figure out anything but that doesnt mean this has to be completely Accurate.

They have already confirmed that 36 are wrong and 17 MQM never produced. 36 include some fake and some are not of the weapon which Ranger recovered so they are illegal they are not going to able to proof this time because this time all the proofs are being gathered hardly any one will get away MQM days and its leaders days are over

The Rangers Claim:

The spokesperson said that MQM produced as many as 107 licenses but only 71 were verified whereas 36 licenses returned as unverified and no licenses were produced for the remaining 17 weapons.[/UNQUOTE]

Which basically means that 107 are valid licensed weapons, 36 licenses could not be verified...which could be due to a host of reasons, primarily the fault of licensing authority as they are incompetent enough to not be able to trace licenses that they had issues.......and the remaining 17 could be what MQM claimed to have been brought by the Rangers themselves.

Well a child like you can figure out anything but that doesnt mean this has to be completely Accurate.
I am just emphasizing what rangers are saying , not my problem if you don't believe in them.

I am just emphasizing what rangers are saying , not my problem if you don't believe in them.
I have been Watching Rangers in Karachi Street since last 20 Years and they arent that INVINCIBLE as claimed in fact they are part of many bad things happening in Karachi in many Occasions.

I have been Watching Rangers in Karachi Street since last 20 Years and they arent that INVINCIBLE as claimed in fact they are part of many bad things happening in Karachi in many Occasions.
I'm not even going to waste my time any more . A piece of advice : come out of this delusion .

I got so many Advice for you but I would let you go this time. so tc.
I haven't given you any proper advice before o_O .

You can't get my point? Kido ....
The point is it doesn't matters who you are in court of law , its what you have as your proves ?
If rangers can't prove what they are stating in their JIT reports , then the accused get free in no time ?
& those who put them under illegal detention will be be charged according to law ?
Now can you get it?
Off topic.
Don't twist and turn .

I haven't given you any proper advice before o_O .
You got me the piece of Advice but I let you go but since you are so Persistent heer they are.

1. GROW UP and then discuss Political and Security Matters because its beyond you
2. Experience the life on the other side of Kala Pull which is Proper Karachi City instead of hiding inside DHA with Security Threat Issue.

If you are able to follow them then we can have some Constructive talks otherwise you are just a Fan boy who thinks Media tells the truth..

You got me the piece of Advice but I let you go but since you are so Persistent heer they are.
I will take that as a compliment .
1. GROW UP and then discuss Political and Security Matters because its beyond you
2. Experience the life on the other side of Kala Pull which is Proper Karachi City instead of hiding inside DHA with Security Threat Issue.
If this advice was for me you have truly wasted your time .
I have never posted anything for which i have no source , not my problem if you don't believe in rangers or media .
I would love to but i can't .
If you are able to follow them then we can have some Constructive talks otherwise you are just a Fan boy who thinks Media tells the truth..
Gee wait a second , where'd you get this from ? i posted a statement released by rangers , how is the media lying here , where'd you get this thought from ?

If this advice was for me you have truly wasted your time .
I have never posted anything for which i have no source , not my problem if you don't believe in rangers or media .
Like I said you are fan boy who thinks media speaks the truth.
I would love to but i can't .
If you start your career after Studies you have to do that until then you are quite irrelevant to discuss Karachi and its political and Social Dynamics.
Gee wait a second , where'd you get this from ? i posted a statement released by rangers , how is the media lying here , where'd you get this thought from ?
Media is all about Rating so that they could SELL to people like you and others who have no real experience of actual situations.

If you start your career after Studies you have to do that until then you are quite irrelevant to discuss Karachi and its political and Social Dynamics.
Who are you to judge me for being irrelevant , whom among us seems to be changing the topic all the time ,instead of replying .
Like I said you are fan boy who thinks media speaks the truth.
Here we go again .
Media is all about Rating so that they could SELL to people like you and others who have no real experience of actual situations.
So you are saying Rangers never issued this statement . It's worse than i thought , get yourself checked or something.

Who are you to judge me for being irrelevant , whom among us seems to be changing the topic all the time ,instead of replying .
Because you dont have any real experience of situation including this one and trying your luck without any idea instead relying on Media Reports.
Here we go again .
If I am wrong then prove me right as I have been through the troubled period and have experienced Ghundas of different Groups.
So you are saying Rangers never issued this statement . It's worse than i thought , get yourself checked or something.
I dont know how much they issued and how much have been Twisted for ratings. Media has to earn Profit as well to survive.

Because you dont have any real experience of situation including this one and trying your luck without any idea instead relying on Media Reports.
This is another media report , but not denied by MQM .
So i guess this is fake news , by your logic.
Following is the Rangers press release with details of those arrested:

1. Faisal Mota (involved in murder of Wali Khan Babar and convicted and sentenced to death by court)
  2. Farhan Shabbir aka Mullah MQM worker Farhan alias Shabbir identified by witness | 92 News HD
  3. Amir
  4. Nadir (convicted and sentenced 13 years)
  5. Ubaid K 2 Ubaid K2 confesses to killings, terrorism | 92 News HD
KARACHI (Dunya News) – Pakistan Rangers on Tuesday released the detail of weapons seized from Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) center Nine-Zero during a raid on March 11 and as per Rangers spokesperson, 53 of the 124 weapons are not licensed.
A spokesmen is saying this , so this is another media report .
If I am wrong then prove me right as I have been through the troubled period and have experienced Ghundas of different Groups.
So has someone very close to me . ... and i feel sorry for you .
I dont know how much they issued and how much have been Twisted for ratings.
So you don't find rangers to be credible.

Back
Top Bottom