What's new

53 weapons recovered from Nine-Zero illegal: Rangers

well all my tries have gone to vain...you will never see the clear picture of world because your eyes and mind are filled with love of mqms love which wont allow you to do it....
Leaving so soon???I dont think you have answer to the question so leave something which you dont know about...

well you should revisit my earlier post again would surely help you to digest your food.....you are so in anguish to prove yourself right....and to win lost battle.....

well you should revisit my earlier post again would surely help you to digest your food.....you are so in anguish to prove yourself right....
You should tell me where I am wrong in claiming that without providing proper Documents of confiscation and then claiming documents.

dont criticize the means just check out the result if it is good .....well than i am good with that and you should be too....and you expect that if they would have applied for the warrant than these highly sneaky and well connected people would not have got Information of the raid before in hand and would surely have removed the evidence from the crime scene...what about that

dont criticize the means just check out the result if it is good .....well than i am good with that and you should be too....and you expect that if they would have applied for the warrant than these highly sneaky and well connected people would not have got Information of the raid before in hand and would surely have removed the evidence from the crime scene...what about that
I dont want any Question Mark on this Operation and that is why I want them to follow the Rules even today we got two Incident at the time when DG Rangers were on the visit. No Problem with Operation at 9-0 but the problem is with Claiming Licenses of a weapon whos details were not even provided that they are confiscated from 9-0. I would like to see Across the Board Action but sorry to say Rangers are not applying the same rule to any other then MQM.

I dont want any Question Mark on this Operation and that is why I want them to follow the Rules even today we got two Incident at the time when DG Rangers were on the visit. No Problem with Operation at 9-0 but the problem is with Claiming Licenses of a weapon whos details were not even provided that they are confiscated from 9-0. I would like to see Across the Board Action but sorry to say Rangers are not applying the same rule to any other then MQM.
well thanks to allah my friend for the first time you have come with logical and perfect reply to which i agree hundred percent that these kind of actions should be taken against all parties...but if someone is engaged in some kind of criminal activity like MQM here than you should be open minded enough to condemn them not defend by different means this is your national duty to your country....

well thanks to allah my friend for the first time you have come with logical and perfect reply to which i agree hundred percent that these kind of actions should be taken against all parties...but if someone is engaged in some kind of criminal activity like MQM here than you should be open minded enough to condemn them not defend by different means this is your national duty to your country....
Why not every single one of them why only MQM who should bear all the troubles despite being lesser evil????MQM has tendency of reforming itself but PPP is Corrupt by birth so this is the whole point here that Rangers are taking action against the one which can play Constructive role if provided opportunity but those who are by born Destructive are set to move freely. If Rangers can claim after arresting few MQM criminals that they have cleaned up Karachi then I dont buy that because I have seen Way worse then what MQM criminals can be on the other side and I believe they should have been Taken out first rather then MQM.

Why not every single one of them why only MQM who should bear all the troubles despite being lesser evil????MQM has tendency of reforming itself but PPP is Corrupt by birth so this is the whole point here that Rangers are taking action against the one which can play Constructive role if provided opportunity but those who are by born Destructive are set to move freely. If Rangers can claim after arresting few MQM criminals that they have cleaned up Karachi then I dont buy that because I have seen Way worse then what MQM criminals can be on the other side and I believe they should have been Taken out first rather then MQM.
Or there is another theory , which wants reforming the political structure in Pakistan , which has developed in the shape of rulling mafias working for their secret interests ?
I think , today when rangers chief went to 90 , & SHOOK THE HANDS of its workers & its leaders , peoples has started thinking that is part of MQM/ESTAISHMENT deal ?
From which MQM will emerge as strong political & parliamentary party ?
Without criminals , & crouptors ?
Which is wanted to manage Pakistan at some stage later ?
That's my thinking , may be wrong ?
cause there are no opps, & actions against others because lower & mid level of their criminals already has bowed to the establishment , against their own viceroyes .
These viceroys won't be allowed to back in power at any cost ?
What ever is happening in Karachi or with MQM ,will going to hit every one else in the rest of Pakistan .
If not then , I can sadly say " Pakistan Ka allaha hi haffiZ".

I've a few questions

1) Why did they say that Rangers brought the weapons with themselves?

2) If that was the case where did the license come from?

3) Farooq Sattar said on media that they have un-deniable proofs that their member Waqas Shah was killed by MQM. When are they going to present those proofs in a court of law?

MQM has whole MEDIA TRIAL going on and they dont have enough resources to work on everything so not denying them doesnt mean they are truth and as for those people I have made few things Clear for you previously
There is video evidence of the fact that these convicts were found inside nine zero , they can't deny that , or was that manipulated too ?
That someone close to you might have mentioned few details regarding Anti MQM Forces as well which you have conveniently ignored so far and if that someone close to you doesnt then he is another fan boy.
Not a fan boy , he ran for the elections , they got him on gun point and threats and all . Can't share the whole story .

hey you batman or whatever... reading your comments here...... i have come to one conclusion that part of the brain that accepts logic is missing in you......

wajsal my friend what ever your age is .....you have shown great amount of expertise in asking credible questions from these delusional MQM lovers ....but in reply you have got just ranting without any sort of logic ... so it is a advice dont ry to convince and answer these people....
Don't waste your time on him . They seem to change the topic every post , no point in wasting your time on them .

1) Why did they say that Rangers brought the weapons with themselves?
Over reaction , they panicked , they didn't want an instant anti-MQM reaction going on , so they lied .

There is video evidence of the fact that these convicts were found inside nine zero , they can't deny that , or was that manipulated too ?
They have also Jinnah pur Map and Torture cell as well. No Significance as long as it convince people in Election of NA 246.
Not a fan boy , he ran for the elections , they got him on gun point and threats and all . Can't share the whole story .
So you are talking about Politician and he thinks he knows Karachi inside out.Wah bhai Wah. He is BIASED SOURCE because he might be anti MQM person so next time Bring a common Man for Reference.
Don't waste your time on him . They seem to change the topic every post , no point in wasting your time on them .
Hay kid you are the one who is wasting his time in something which he doesnt even have a Clue of so dont blame Others here.

jhoot hai water ki guns mili thi

They have also Jinnah pur Map and Torture cell as well. No Significance as long as it convince people in Election of NA 246.
As always you did what you do best: change the topic . Answer my statement first .
So you are talking about Politician and he thinks he knows Karachi inside out.Wah bhai Wah. He is BIASED SOURCE because he might be anti MQM person so next time Bring a common Man for Reference.
He is not a source , where'd you get that from ? he is some one i know who has been through it all .....
Hay kid you are the one who is wasting his time in something which he doesnt even have a Clue of so dont blame Others here.
Something he doesn't know , how'd you figure this out ? you said i didn't know anything too ,remember ?
Plus it was his judgement that you guys are simply denying the facts.

As always you did what you do best: change the topic . Answer my statement first .
I just mentioned its significance in NA 246 Election for which these kind of Activities are coming to media.
He is not a source , where'd you get that from ? he is some one i know who has been through it all .....
He is a Politician and all he went through happen all over Pakistan to a Politician at some point of Time by their Opponents its not just confined to MQM or Karachi only so bring out any person that happens to be neutral and then he faced such Problems many times.
Something he doesn't know , how'd you figure this out ? you said i didn't know anything too ,remember ?
Plus it was his judgement that you guys are simply denying the facts.
Because I have had DISCUSSION with him just like you that Rocket Science guy doesnt even have a clue of Karachi like you then having a clue of MQM. So kid dont do something Else or pay attention to your studies for change this whole Politics thing is only WASTE OF TIME for your Age. Trust me on that.

I just mentioned its significance in NA 246 Election for which these kind of Activities are coming to media.
No , no deny or accept the fact that these convicts were found inside nine zero , something you have dogged so many times , don't go all ratings and shit on me .
He is a Politician and all he went through happen all over Pakistan to a Politician at some point of Time by their Opponents its not just confined to MQM or Karachi only so bring out any person that happens to be neutral and then he faced such Problems many times.
Just forget about it .
Because I have had DISCUSSION with him just like you that Rocket Science guy doesnt even have a clue of Karachi like you then having a clue of MQM. So kid dont do something Else or pay attention to your studies for change this whole Politics thing is only WASTE OF TIME for your Age. Trust me on that.
At least i'm not delusional , at least i don't deny facts .

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom