What's new

53 weapons recovered from Nine-Zero illegal: Rangers

No , no deny or accept the fact that these convicts were found inside nine zero , something you have dogged so many times , don't go all ratings and shit on me .
Who cares where were they. Army also does Court Martial of a person involve in Misconduct so such Elements can exist in any Large Platform. The real thing is NA 246 By Election and whether this thing effects the mandate or not is yet to be decided.
Just forget about it .
As you wish
At least i'm not delusional , at least i don't deny facts .
Facts and Fiction is not Dictated by Media but its GROUND REALITY that differentiate between both and you have almost no understanding of Ground Reality there so stop calling your opinions Facts. NA 246 By Election is the real Test of all those Allegations and Accusations and if MQM won then People of Karachi have Rejected those Allegations and Accusations once in for all.

Who cares where were they. Army also does Court Martial of a person involve in Misconduct so such Elements can exist in any Large Platform. The real thing is NA 246 By Election and whether this thing effects the mandate or not is yet to be decided.
Lolz that's funny , who cares , haha . Who cares if convicts invovled in murder were found inside nine zero with Amir Khan , at late hour providing them with protection . Yah , who cares ,@Zarvan , check this sublime logic out .
Facts and Fiction is not Dictated by Media but its GROUND REALITY that differentiate between both and you have almost no understanding of Ground Reality there so stop calling your opinions Facts. NA 246 By Election is the real Test of all those Allegations and Accusations and if MQM won then People of Karachi have Rejected those Allegations and Accusations once in for all.
You have accepted what i have been babbling about for the last couple of weeks , so yes what i was saying is a well-known accepted ground Reality (accepted by MQM ) .

Lolz that's funny , who cares , haha . Who cares if convicts invovled in murder were found inside nine zero with Amir Khan , at late hour providing them with protection . Yah , who cares ,@Zarvan , check this sublime logic out .
In the end of the Day Result of NA 246 By Election would decide all this DRAMA so that is why if people are cool with a party having Criminals their Choice Army also Court Martial Their Bad Apples even if that person serving GHQ so that doesnt mean whole Army would be blamed for Acts of Few.
You have accepted what i have been babbling about for the last couple of weeks , so yes what i was saying is a well-known accepted ground Reality (accepted by MQM ) .
If that is accepted Reality then why are people still Support MQM in Karachi?????Are they out of their mind or something???Buddy you dont know an inch of other side of Kala Pull as you doesnt went outside your comfort zone for Lame security reasons so better stay on that side until you have enough COURAGE to come to other side all by yourself. Until then all your BLABBERING has no Value as you are Clueless of anything here in the City.

In the end of the Day Result of NA 246 By Election would decide all this DRAMA so that is why if people are cool with a party having Criminals their Choice Army also Court Martial Their Bad Apples even if that person serving GHQ so that doesnt mean whole Army would be blamed for Acts of Few.
And you call convicts found inside nine zero and the illegal weapon to be drama ; enough said ,how delusional can you get ?
If that is accepted Reality then why are people still Support MQM in Karachi?????Are they out of their mind or something??
Listen i never officially said MQM is a terrorist organization , i might have posted some facts that make people question MQM and when they don't answer these questions , it makes you think . No they are not out of their mind , everyone has his reasons .
Personally i think MQM is not a terrorist organization , but some personals within MQM are involved in such crimes (a fact accepted by Altaf Hussain , not fabricated for rating by media ).
Buddy you dont know an inch of other side of Kala Pull as you doesnt went outside your comfort zone for Lame security reasons so better stay on that side until you have enough COURAGE to come to other side all by yourself.
So going to the other side will substantially increase my knowledge about the current situation , oh please .
It's not 'Lame' , when you don't have a clue about a persons life you don't start guessing shit .
Until then all your BLABBERING has no Value as you are Clueless of anything here in the City.
Oh i forgot the media fabricates everything for ratings , so anything i pick up from media is bulls , by your book . Even Altaf Hussains live speeches i suppose.

This started to look like Desperate Attempt now instead of any genuine attempt. Elections are right on the corner and this whole thing is started becoming part of Media Trial to change perception but things arent that simple for them to convince the Voters by these kind of Tactics anyways.
lol . bus pooja karnay k deer rahay gayi ha . u said there is criminal elements in mqm . why cant there be illegal weapons. the whole pakistani except few so called majahirs know mqm has weapons and target killers .

And you call convicts found inside nine zero and the illegal weapon to be drama ; enough said ,how delusional can you get ?
Even if those weapons are real MQM does have EXPLANATION for that as well as they were Quite Aggressive against Religious Extremism their were Serious threats to them while Right Wingers who had Soft corner for Religious Extremists never faced any of them.
Listen i never officially said MQM is a terrorist organization , i might have posted some facts that make people question MQM and when they don't answer these questions , it makes you think . No they are not out of their mind , everyone has his reasons .
Personally i think MQM is not a terrorist organization , but some personals within MQM are involved in such crimes (a fact accepted by Altaf Hussain , not fabricated for rating by media ).
Your Facts are nothing but Accusations that had been part of MQM since very Beginning so now people have heard those so called Facts again and again and again they have even Stop Questioning considering that this would be part of MQM even if they come Clean out of it but the real concern of People are their PROBLEMS if MQM doesnt have enough strength in Govt. to solve major once then solving the minor once is like something is better then nothing for them so no one Cares for those as long as MQM have something Constructive in it while others dont even bother.
So going to the other side will substantially increase my knowledge about the current situation , oh please .
It's not 'Lame' , when you don't have a clue about a persons life you don't start guessing shit .
Of course it will because that side of Kala pull is like Manhattan NY and Jursey while your side of Kala Pull is just like Buffalo NY of Karachi. I think you understand the difference between Main City and Suburbs dont you????That side is Main City while your side is just a Suburb.
Oh i forgot the media fabricates everything for ratings , so anything i pick up from media is bulls , by your book . Even Altaf Hussains live speeches i suppose.
Media has to work on Rating to sell you kids with something to make Profits. They are also in business for Profits like all Private Sector Enterprises. How Convenient it would be to sell Burgers all over Pakistan PTI crap just to earn money. Fabrication Does happen and its not just confined to Pakistan but its Global Phenomenon and in Pakistan Geo is the best Example of those media Group that doesnt Suited Burger population of Pakistan who mostly Supports PTI in Pakistan and are still not being able to pay two Months of Salaries to their Employees.
lol . bus pooja karnay k deer rahay gayi ha . u said there is criminal elements in mqm . why cant there be illegal weapons. the whole pakistani except few so called majahirs know mqm has weapons and target killers .
There is a Word called VICTIMIZATION and that word Act quite better when Sympathies are required and that whole stuff has been CASHED by MQM quite Well indeed even if its true or False. Since you are TROLL its hard for you to understand but all I can say is PTI position in this Election is "Razia Ghundoon may Phans gai".

Even if those weapons are real MQM does have EXPLANATION for that as well as they were Quite Aggressive against Religious Extremism their were Serious threats to them while Right Wingers who had Soft corner for Religious Extremists never faced any of them.
There is no excuse for keeping illegal weapons , suppose rangers caught you in your home with illegal weapons with suspect ion that some of them might have been used in illegal activities , such as killing etc etc , now tell me what they'd do with you . They are going easy on MQM and you know it . Plus why couldn't they have licensed weapons , it's no rocket science , now is it ?
Your Facts are nothing but Accusations that had been part of MQM since very Beginning so now people have heard those so called Facts again and again and again they have even Stop Questioning considering that this would be part of MQM even if they come Clean out of it but the real concern of People are their PROBLEMS if MQM doesnt have enough strength in Govt. to solve major once then solving the minor once is like something is better then nothing for them so no one Cares for those as long as MQM have something Constructive in it while others dont even bother.
Wait , wait , i guess Altaf Bhai accepted the fact that MQM does have criminal elements within it , am i wrong ? now MQM needs to flush 'em out .
Accusations accepted by Altaf Bhai , media or some analysts were saying MQM has these elements with in it and Altaf Hussain accepted it . What's so hard to get in this brother ?
Of course it will because that side of Kala pull is like Manhattan NY and Jursey while your side of Kala Pull is just like Buffalo NY of Karachi. I think you understand the difference between Main City and Suburbs dont you????That side is Main City while your side is just a Suburb.
So going over the Kala pull will increase my political knowledge about the current situation ? that's just stupid .
Media has to work on Rating to sell you kids with something to make Profits. They are also in business for Profits like all Private Sector Enterprises. How Convenient it would be to sell Burgers all over Pakistan PTI crap just to earn money. Fabrication Does happen and its not just confined to Pakistan but its Global Phenomenon and in Pakistan Geo is the best Example of those media Group that doesnt Suited Burger population of Pakistan who mostly Supports PTI in Pakistan and are still not being able to pay two Months of Salaries to their Employees.
Here we go again your fabrication bullshit . Wow , what a stupid post .

There is no excuse for keeping illegal weapons , suppose rangers caught you in your home with illegal weapons with suspect ion that some of them might have been used in illegal activities , such as killing etc etc , now tell me what they'd do with you . They are going easy on MQM and you know it . Plus why couldn't they have licensed weapons , it's no rocket science , now is it ?
Status of Weapons are yet to be decided to stop giving verdicts. Its Courts that decides what is legal and what is illegal.
Wait , wait , i guess Altaf Bhai accepted the fact that MQM does have criminal elements within it , am i wrong ? now MQM needs to flush 'em out .
Accusations accepted by Altaf Bhai , media or some analysts were saying MQM has these elements with in it and Altaf Hussain accepted it . What's so hard to get in this brother ?
No one cares because every party in Karachi has Criminal Elements so people decides on the basis of who is better understand the problems and can solve them if they have opportunity and that is why MQM is still alive despite of allegations.
So going over the Kala pull will increase my political knowledge about the current situation ? that's just stupid .
Sitting in Suburbs and picturing Karachi wont going to do anything either so better understand the city rather then giving ideological and perception crap
Here we go again your fabrication bullshit . Wow , what a stupid post .
Counter my Argument regarding Media working for Rating to earn profits. If you think I am wrong then Prove me then rather then trying Perception on me because I dont live on perceptions.

Status of Weapons are yet to be decided to stop giving verdicts. Its Courts that decides what is legal and what is illegal.
Any weapon without a licence is illegal . One doesn't need court to decide that .
No one cares because every party in Karachi has Criminal Elements so people decides on the basis of who is better understand the problems and can solve them if they have opportunity and that is why MQM is still alive despite of allegations.
Allegations ? what for , it's a fact accepted by their leader , why can't you accept it . Yes every party has these elements , but MQM was always a step ahead of these parties.
ideological and perception crap
If that's what you perceive facts to be .
Counter my Argument regarding Media working for Rating to earn profits. If you think I am wrong then Prove me then rather then trying Perception on me because I dont live on perceptions.
Lolz i have done this a thousand times now .
Now is this news fabricated too
No Place For Criminal Elements In MQM: Altaf Hussain
No place for criminal elements in MQM: Altaf Hussain
Now what does this tell you ? that there are such elements within MQM , it's a living fact accepted by MQM and it's leader .If i'm not wrong in other occasions Altaf Bhai has said that some members of rabta committee have been involved in land grabbing and different shit , now am i wrong or is this news too is fabricated , by your means.
Moving onto Raid on nine zero is this denied by MQM (don't twist and turn ,answer this question) that amir khan was in the same room as Ubaid K2 or other characters .Or that some of these convicts were found inside nine zero or building surrounding nine zero which are controlled by MQM .
Altaf Hussain also lied that Rangers brought these weapons in blankets , what do you say to that ? Why would an honest leader like Altaf Hussain lie .

@Gazi , watch this footage this target killer farhan and Minhaj, what was he doing in Khursheed memorial ?and that too at such a late hour . As much as i can figure , some personals within MQM were providing him shelter , knowing he couldn't be touched inside nine zero.
Now this footage is not fabricated mister , it's not denied by MQM , although in some occasions Farooq Sattar has used it as a reference , so much for your fabrication.

1. Farhan Shabbir aka Mullah MQM worker Farhan alias Shabbir identified by witness | 92 News HD

Watch it and give your assessment , clearly no so-called Ziyati by rangers or so .Or was this weapon brought in blankets.

:rofl: so funny , didn't know Altaf Hussain lied so much .
@Zarvan , @Leader , @Jzaib a must watch video guys . How much MQM wanted us to think falsely of rangers and tried to create hatred in peoples heart towards rangers.

if u have to waste ur time please send it talking to humans . this guy @Gazi admitted that mqm has target killers in them . still supports them. why r u arguing with such morons who support murderers just bcoz of caste . they dnt want to integrate in pakistan. my family is mahajir but i never ever bring it up one .
Any weapon without a licence is illegal . One doesn't need court to decide that .

Allegations ? what for , it's a fact accepted by their leader , why can't you accept it . Yes every party has these elements , but MQM was always a step ahead of these parties.

If that's what you perceive facts to be .

Lolz i have done this a thousand times now .
Now is this news fabricated too
No Place For Criminal Elements In MQM: Altaf Hussain
No place for criminal elements in MQM: Altaf Hussain
Now what does this tell you ? that there are such elements within MQM , it's a living fact accepted by MQM and it's leader .If i'm not wrong in other occasions Altaf Bhai has said that some members of rabta committee have been involved in land grabbing and different shit , now am i wrong or is this news too is fabricated , by your means.
Moving onto Raid on nine zero is this denied by MQM (don't twist and turn ,answer this question) that amir khan was in the same room as Ubaid K2 or other characters .Or that some of these convicts were found inside nine zero or building surrounding nine zero which are controlled by MQM .
Altaf Hussain also lied that Rangers brought these weapons in blankets , what do you say to that ? Why would an honest leader like Altaf Hussain lie .

@Gazi , watch this footage this target killer farhan and Minhaj, what was he doing in Khursheed memorial ?and that too at such a late hour . As much as i can figure , some personals within MQM were providing him shelter , knowing he couldn't be touched inside nine zero.
Now this footage is not fabricated mister , it's not denied by MQM , although in some occasions Farooq Sattar has used it as a reference , so much for your fabrication.

1. Farhan Shabbir aka Mullah MQM worker Farhan alias Shabbir identified by witness | 92 News HD

Watch it and give your assessment , clearly no so-called Ziyati by rangers or so .Or was this weapon brought in blankets.

:rofl: so funny , didn't know Altaf Hussain lied so much .
@Zarvan , @Leader , @Jzaib a must watch video guys . How much MQM wanted us to think falsely of rangers and tried to create hatred in peoples heart towards rangers.

if u have to waste ur time please send it talking to humans . this guy @Gazi admitted that mqm has target killers in them . still supports them. why r u arguing with such morons who support murderers just bcoz of caste . they dnt want to integrate in pakistan. my family is mahajir but i never ever bring it up one .
I know i'm wasting my time , but i want to see how he accesses this video . Living in a delusion .

I know i'm wasting my time , but i want to see how he accesses this video . Living in a delusion .
i feel pitty for majahir people . how mqm brain washed them and turn into an isolate them from rest of pakistan. serious @batmannow kinda people representing mahajir is just spoiling their impression

i feel pitty for majahir people . how mqm brain washed them and turn into an isolate them from rest of pakistan. serious @batmannow kinda people representing mahajir is just spoiling their impression
Don't waste your time with him .

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom