What's new

53 weapons recovered from Nine-Zero illegal: Rangers

I haven't given you any proper advice before o_O .

Off topic.
Don't twist and turn .
No it wasn't , its you lecturing us about the dam credentials of rangers ?
Now when saw the real picture, no words came to your mind to defend yourself ?
Don't argue , about what you don't have any idea kidoo?

hey you batman or whatever... reading your comments here...... i have come to one conclusion that part of the brain that accepts logic is missing in you......

wajsal my friend what ever your age is .....you have shown great amount of expertise in asking credible questions from these delusional MQM lovers ....but in reply you have got just ranting without any sort of logic ... so it is a advice dont ry to convince and answer these people....

This is another media report , but not denied by MQM .
So i guess this is fake news , by your logic.
Following is the Rangers press release with details of those arrested:

1. Faisal Mota (involved in murder of Wali Khan Babar and convicted and sentenced to death by court)
  2. Farhan Shabbir aka Mullah MQM worker Farhan alias Shabbir identified by witness | 92 News HD
  3. Amir
  4. Nadir (convicted and sentenced 13 years)
  5. Ubaid K 2 Ubaid K2 confesses to killings, terrorism | 92 News HD
KARACHI (Dunya News) – Pakistan Rangers on Tuesday released the detail of weapons seized from Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) center Nine-Zero during a raid on March 11 and as per Rangers spokesperson, 53 of the 124 weapons are not licensed.
A spokesmen is saying this , so this is another media report .
MQM has whole MEDIA TRIAL going on and they dont have enough resources to work on everything so not denying them doesnt mean they are truth and as for those people I have made few things Clear for you previously
Those were MQM's Response to ZM's selling Weapons to Anti MQM Forces and also against TTP when LEAs were sleeping and not doing anything to stop them. It was PURELY SELF DEFENSE and I would give benefit of doubt to MQM for having them as they were actually against other side who were making much bigger Mess in Areas they hold.
So has someone very close to me . ... and i feel sorry for you .
That someone close to you might have mentioned few details regarding Anti MQM Forces as well which you have conveniently ignored so far and if that someone close to you doesnt then he is another fan boy.
So you don't find rangers to be credible.
Not completely on the basis of what I have experienced but they are Better LEA in comparison to Police at least.

hey you batman or whatever... reading your comments here...... i have come to one conclusion that part of the brain that accepts logic is missing in you......

wajsal my friend what ever your age is .....you have shown great amount of expertise in asking credible questions from these delusional MQM lovers ....but in reply you have got just ranting without any sort of logic ... so it is a advice dont ry to convince and answer these people....
Let me guess another Fan boy trying to be EXPERT in something that he might have very little knowledge of. How convenient welcome to PDF.

oh i am not a expert that is for sure ...but neither are you ....looking at your replies...they are so arbitrary and have no logic...and yeah it is good for pdf because they have not received die hard fan of any political party...because if u are reasoning and logic would be the last thing expected from you

oh i am not a expert that is for sure ...but neither are you ....looking at your replies...they are so arbitrary and have no logic...and yeah it is good for pdf because they have not received die hard fan of any political party...because if u are u wont use reasoning very well....
Never claim to be Expert instead only a Karachiite who live Troubled Period and saw all kinds of Mafia operating in Different areas of Karachi. So there is something we called GROUND REALITY and I think I have sufficient experience to claim that I am aware of it more then enough to not to rely on Media like typical Trolls here.

so your so called ground reality ... have helped you to come at conclusion that rangers are not credible and MQM with their workers are angels...may allah help you my friend...

so your so called ground reality ... have helped you to come at conclusion that rangers are not credible and MQM with their workers are angels...
Rangers are BETTER LEA then Police but not completely Credible because they lack Investigation Capabilities which is Must for a force that is working at the capacity of LEA.

You stop lying about it they transfer weapons from Karachi too so get yourself updated Mr

It's easier for the US/NATO/ISAF to transport weapons and ammunition via air. Also, most US soldiers being deployed to Afghanistan had their weapons provided to them in the US.

Unless you want to get into conspiracies where the US purposefully placed weapons and ammunition in the humvees that were being shipped through Pakistan...

USA and UK have been involved in backing MQM mafia don Altaf for years now its a known fact they told you and you believed it this shows a lot about you

The US has forgo-ed Karachi to the UK. Pakistan can't blame us here.

Scotland yard is completely independent and specially if some one commits crime on UK soil How dear he or she may be to MI6 Scotland yard gives a dam about it and they keep coming after that person and that is why Altaf in his arrogance made the mistake of doing Dr Imran Farooq episode

What you call 'Scotland Yard' is just a nickname for the Metropolitan Police Service, the Police responsible for London. Apparently there's a road on which it's located called Scotland Yard Road.

what kind of investigative capabilities does rangers need to make sure that the weapons that MQM was holding in their headquarters were illegal or not....just license man come on man..u want investigative capability for that as well...

what kind of investigative capabilities does rangers need to make sure that the weapons that MQM was holding in their headquarters were illegal or not....just license man come on man..u want investigative capability for that as well...
They have been provided the License as per desire but did they provide any List of Weapons or any documents on whatever was confiscated from 9-0????The person can only defend something if he is aware that this thing belongs to him first if a person doesnt even have clue of anything then and then asked to defend then its Unfair.

Are rangers been trained to investigate or used as police force ?
if the rangers are following the Pakistani law then they should , complete or check the law & must behave under it ?
Now weapons are allowed in Pakistan with licences ?yes
DID MQM provided any of them yes .
Few are the ones from private security companies , they will come later ?
If not then case will be launched , & sent to court , which will decide the whole story ?

lets see it from this prespective that whatever a person has he is surely aware of it most of the times....thats why when any thief steals it from them ...they always come to know that they have been robbed of this and this possession and you want me to believe that MQM didnt know what they had at their headquarters....which here are only 127 or so weapons ..what special ability is required to remember that what 127 weapons you had ...if they were present at headquarters than they should have been there along with their licences....and parties are quite similar to organization they know what assets they and what purpose they are being used or would be used...

oooooohhhhh i didnt know that MQM has become NDC ....ROCKSTAR what a revelation ...you sure deserve thumbs up for that...

lets see it from this prespective that whatever a person has he is surely aware of it most of the times....thats why when any thief steals it from them ...they always come to know that they have been robbed of this and this possession and you want me to believe that MQM didnt know what they had at their headquarters....which here are only 127 or so weapons ..what special ability is required to remember that what 127 weapons you had ...if they were present at headquarters than they should have been there along with their licences....and parties are quite similar to organization they know what assets they and what purpose they are being used or would be used...
Whatever they had in their Possession they have provided to Rangers but if their is anything else then it should have been Communicated Earlier with proper Documents and now after all that its nothing but VICTIMIZATION. Simple as that.

well all my tries have gone to vain...you will never see the clear picture of world because your eyes and mind are filled with love of mqms love which wont allow you to do it....

At first there were also claims from your chief of party and other party members that these weapons did not belong to them and they were being framed by the rangers ...and than they got revelation of some kind and said no... they are ours...arent these contradictory claims and make stand of MQM dubious and doubtful....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom