What's new

53 weapons recovered from Nine-Zero illegal: Rangers

This is rangers you are talking about , pera military force of Pakistan .What would they gain from this ? Why would the army do any thing like this . How come MQM has no response and instead of a response they seem to lie all the time .
They are just following Orders right now which is coming from Establishment so they wont gain anything even if they succeed either but Failure wont effect them as well instead the real Culprits who are ordering them would definitely effected and if Rangers came out with their names then they have to make arrangements for themselves.

What's the credibility of recovery of these illegal weapons.........??
wait for the time once multiple weapons will be recovered against single licence. As far as credibility of recovery is concerned there is no issue, just keep fingers crossed.

wait for the time once multiple weapons will be recovered against single licence. As far as credibility of recovery is concerned there is no issue, just keep fingers crossed.

There is no credibility of weapons in absence of judicial magistrate ..........

Well done PPP! So proud of you all who highlighted #PPP achievements to enlighten others. Jeay Bhutto!

17 years old , are not eligible to think , or participate in any kind of politics ,@mods aren't we PDF are spreading the politics in our PlayStation playing ,kids minds ?

My brother, please let him comment. Just put the fella on ignore if you don't like the posts. I know you feel strongly about the topic, maybe you can post a general reply up.

Thank you so much.

Hardcore criminals you said? Are there any more hardcore criminals than Nawaz and Zardari and their cahoots? Dude you appear to be totally oblivious of the reality of those who are ruling you.

I don't think you follow my posts or replies on Gadari & ganja. If you had then you would had not written what you have written.

Wasn't these weapons are the stolen ones from NATO containers ?
How come some if them have licences ?
Total was 124 illegal weapons ?
so why now only 53 ?

As much as I love all Pakistani's for being my brothers but I feel like smashing your head on the wall for putting a question mark at the end of every freakin sentence????????????????????????

[
As much as I love all Pakistani's for being my brothers but I feel like smashing your head on the wall for putting a question mark at the end of every freakin sentence????????????????????????
Noting about thread , reported offtopic !
Desperate attempt , well !
I will try to smaah you on PDF, as long as I can find your posts ?
Till then keep looking at , what you are looking now !
& smash your head at your free will ?

On top of everything 3 out of these 5 arrested from MQM HeadQuarter, were convicted by courts and were absconding for years. Everyone of these 3 had several Lakhs of bounty at their head. WTF?
I know right . WTF were they doing under the protection of nine zero . Don't forget they caught Amir Khan character with them , maybe he was giving them instructions , there are so many possibilities . MQM in deep shit . What about the illegal weapons , where'd they get it from ? so many possibilities .

What's the credibility of recovery of these illegal weapons.........??
:hitwall: What stupidity , rangers have issued these details , are you questioning their credibility ?

They are just following Orders right now which is coming from Establishment so they wont gain anything even if they succeed either but Failure wont effect them as well instead the real Culprits who are ordering them would definitely effected and if Rangers came out with their names then they have to make arrangements for themselves.
Seems like rangers seem to be hitting the jackpot all the time , the characters caught from nine zero .
The illegal weapons .

He is just one character and there are so many problems/interests associated with his return. Just get hold of few people of middle and top middle tier around boat basin and you will start hearing crys and grunts out of walled colony nearby. Return of Uzair will lead LEAs inside walled colony beside BBQ tonight.
One strong character , his relevations will affect PPP more than Saulat Mirza s affected MQM , just wait and seem how things play themselves out .

I know what they are, I'm just gob smacked at the type of weapons that were stored there. I wonder where these people were trained to use such weapons.
Why would you keep any weapon you can't use , simple logic applied .

I know right . WTF were they doing under the protection of nine zero . Don't forget they caught Amir Khan character with them , maybe he was giving them instructions , there are so many possibilities . MQM in deep shit . What about the illegal weapons , where'd they get it from ? so many possibilities .

:hitwall: What stupidity , rangers have issued these details , are you questioning their credibility ?

Seems like rangers seem to be hitting the jackpot all the time , the characters caught from nine zero .
The illegal weapons .

One strong character , his relevations will affect PPP more than Saulat Mirza s affected MQM , just wait and seem how things play themselves out .

Why would you keep any weapon you can't use , simple logic applied .
With so many open facilities & jihadi camps in Pakistan , they don't need to go any college to learn that ?
Its not a big thing in Pakistan using automatic weapons , in border areas a kid even younger then you can use a RPG ?

With so many open facilities & jihadi camps in Pakistan , they don't need to go any college to learn that ?
Its not a big thing in Pakistan using automatic weapons , in border areas a kid even younger then you can use a RPG ?
Quote Pakistani Exile not me , he was the one questioning .
"I know what they are, I'm just gob smacked at the type of weapons that were stored there. I wonder where these people were trained to use such weapons."

The illegal weapons .
I hope you know how Media Makes money from Ratings by Selling their Crap to People like you and you kids are Dumb enough to buy that anyways. Buddy when kids like you dont go out and sit in front of Internet and TV like Couch Potatoes you would end up watching every minor detail of an incident to be Jackpot because that is the way they sell it. As for me I have mostly being relying on Market and it doesnt goes wrong Quite Often.

Last edited:
Quote Pakistani Exile not me , he was the one questioning .
"I know what they are, I'm just gob smacked at the type of weapons that were stored there. I wonder where these people were trained to use such weapons."
Never mind , its just common sense ?

Back
Top Bottom