What's new

53 weapons recovered from Nine-Zero illegal: Rangers

But still a lot of people (ordinary people) in karachi support them blindly, and keep ranting that altaf bhai is the savior of mahajirs and whatever is happening to him is the part of a conspiracy to weaken the mohajirs. When i listen these things from educated people it makes me feel sad. Believe me they still have a huge support base in karachi bcz people connect these arrests and illegal weapon recovery to some conspiracy. I don't know what we can do to make them realize that this infact is the reality. Jab tak awaam ka vote in kay sath hy yeh log hamaray mulk par rehm nahi karnay walay.
Start respecting the mandate of them.?
Share power with them , every thing will be solved ?

Start respecting the mandate of them.?
Share power with them , every thing will be solved ?

The problem is not the power sharing, the problem is misuse of power, target killing, talking the talk of guns, extortion, kidnapping, bori band laashein, arrests of hardcore criminals from nine zero etc. Musharaf also shared power with them but it only made them strong criminally. But i'm hopeful this mess is about to be cleaned up Inshallah. Imran farooq murder case is progressing.

Hardcore criminals you said? Are there any more hardcore criminals than Nawaz and Zardari and their cahoots? Dude you appear to be totally oblivious of the reality of those who are ruling you.
I am not oblivious to anything . Do you really think that any pakistani would be of zardaris and nawaz. But we do want things to kickstart from somewhere. Those men who were caught were killers, 2 killers less a society ,you dont see the difference. When i am saying dont arrest nawaz and zardari or their hitmen? but those that they are able to arrest at least do them. Are you mqm supporter.
maybe you are miffed with illegal weapons part. And u are saying many ppl have weapons, so why single out mqm? Right?
Mqm having weapons means what? Plz look back at our 25 years old history and the bloodshed chaos mqm has done. you have all valid points regarding nawaz and co. but we dont hold any soft corner for mqm either.
I am surprised i have always openly criticized nawaz etc on forum here, but you had to think this way..........
Aur bahi one thing who are the true arms of these politicians , these hitmen. gulubutt,uzair baloch of ppp, these arrested goons from nine zero and many more.
Even if uhad read my first post in this thread u would have seen ihad every party mntioned in it.
Anyways, you are entitled to your views at the end of the day.

I skip all posts and the comment is, who TF believe on rangers? They make themselves so controversial and fishy that I'm not give a damn what they claim. Your believes keep it yourself.

I skip all posts and the comment is, who TF believe on rangers? They make themselves so controversial and fishy that I'm not give a damn what they claim. Your believes keep it yourself.
Yes enemies of Pakistan and traitors don't believe them because they are funded by RAW

Yes enemies of Pakistan and traitors don't believe them because they are funded by RAW

No sane person who has lived in Karachi and has dealt with rangers trusts Rangers. Only people sitting outside Karachi lecturing Karachites on who to vote for accepts anything these people say as gospel.

No sane person who has lived in Karachi and has dealt with rangers trusts Rangers. Only people sitting outside Karachi lecturing Karachites on who to vote for accepts anything these people say as gospel.
They trust rangers

The problem is not the power sharing, the problem is misuse of power, target killing, talking the talk of guns, extortion, kidnapping, bori band laashein, arrests of hardcore criminals from nine zero etc. Musharaf also shared power with them but it only made them strong criminally. But i'm hopeful this mess is about to be cleaned up Inshallah. Imran farooq murder case is progressing.
Sorry ,
Who else not became criminaly strong under who ayub =ZAB, NAWAZ =ZIA,MUSHARAF =MQM?
you can be hope full like others 30 years ?
Its power sharing at musharaf ,s time & killings were on the less at that time ?
Cause power comes with responsibility , MQM used their power at that time , with responsibility ?
As long 2 suspected killers in IMRAN farooq murder case didn't get handed over to British police there is no chance anyone gets convicted any where ?
& even that they can , accept it by themselves or even change their stance ?

I am not oblivious to anything . Do you really think that any pakistani would be of zardaris and nawaz. But we do want things to kickstart from somewhere. Those men who were caught were killers, 2 killers less a society ,you dont see the difference. When i am saying dont arrest nawaz and zardari or their hitmen? but those that they are able to arrest at least do them. Are you mqm supporter.
maybe you are miffed with illegal weapons part. And u are saying many ppl have weapons, so why single out mqm? Right?
Mqm having weapons means what? Plz look back at our 25 years old history and the bloodshed chaos mqm has done. you have all valid points regarding nawaz and co. but we dont hold any soft corner for mqm either.
I am surprised i have always openly criticized nawaz etc on forum here, but you had to think this way..........
Aur bahi one thing who are the true arms of these politicians , these hitmen. gulubutt,uzair baloch of ppp, these arrested goons from nine zero and many more.
Even if uhad read my first post in this thread u would have seen ihad every party mntioned in it.
Anyways, you are entitled to your views at the end of the day.
I do not necessarily approve of what MQM does but singling out one party and leaving others out is something I cannot support. Karachites have not forgotten the time when Liyari's Baloch had made their lives miserable and how Jamaat Islami has exploited them year after year. They have also not forgotten how Pashtoon/Afghan settlers have massacred them in Qasba and Aligarh. MQM has made huge mistakes but others also left no stone unturned to reduce them to dust. Who can forget Ayub's words that Mohajirs should get drowned in the sea and that was only because Karachites supported Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah's campaign.

I do not necessarily approve of what MQM does but singling out one party and leaving others out is something I cannot support. Karachites have not forgotten the time when Liyari's Baloch had made their lives miserable and how Jamaat Islami has exploited them year after year. They have also not forgotten how Pashtoon/Afghan settlers have massacred them in Qasba and Aligarh. MQM has made huge mistakes but others also left no stone unturned to reduce them to dust. Who can forget Ayub's words that Mohajirs should get drowned in the sea and that was only because Karachites supported Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah's campaign.

99% of the people you are discussing with here are not aware of any of the facts that you have presented. They live in their own deluded bubbles.

99% of the people you are discussing with here are not aware of any of the facts that you have presented. They live in their own deluded bubbles.
They do , sir
But its been our national.habbit to not to accept the realities till , they got hit by that?

They do , sir
But its been our national.habbit to not to accept the realities till , they got hit by that?
People have accepted reality and reality is MQM is a terrorist mafia which just like TTP and BLA needs to be hunted down without any mercy

People have accepted reality and reality is MQM is a terrorist mafia which just like TTP and BLA needs to be hunted down without any mercy
Who , which peoples you are talking about accepted what ?lolzzz
Let's make 15 days , as you said MQM will be wipped out of this world ? Right lolzz,
maybe you will hit them with nuclear war head ?
Come on make some better jokes ?

Bhai we are living in Karachi and know very well who all were caught from 90 and also how many belonged to Shuraffa Committee. Come and see in Karachi, people have some sense of security, target killing almost stopped.

Back
Top Bottom