What's new

53 weapons recovered from Nine-Zero illegal: Rangers

LoL, you are like a broken record. Your information is also wrong, "Scotland Yard" does not police the rest of the UK.
I know but in crime happened under there jurisdiction go learn UK system

The torabora minds , often reach to thier cave conclusions same like that ?
How you know he did that ?lolzzz
You should present your self to , Scotland Yard , after zulfiqar Mirza , after all anti -MQM elements going to them, still they can't find any ecedence to charge him of any sorts ?
You will soon know that Mr every one will know that soon

I know but in crime happened under there jurisdiction go learn UK system

You will soon know that Mr every one will know that soon
How soon ?
be specific , Mr conspirator ?lolzz
Give any date if you are so sure ?
Or i may say , after WINNING 246 MQM will return to challenge the ops carried by ranger's in SC ?

So you are saying Rangers are doing something illegal , wow , this is exactly what they wanted . What would the rangers gain from this anyway ? did they also plant the convicts inside nine zero ?
Last one month have seen lots of things that doesnt even make sense at all so doing this is not a big problem for them anyways. They are Biased against MQM in the end they would go to any extent for that.

53 is not a small number unless MQM comes with licenses.
They came 36 proved to be fake and 17 they have not produced

How soon ?
be specific , Mr conspirator ?lolzz
Give any date if you are so sure ?
Or i may say , after WINNING 246 MQM will return to challenge the ops carried by ranger's in SC ?
Really soon every day MQM mafias are being caught and now those involved in Land grabbing on MQM orders are also being arrested and bhatta collectors you are going to see end of MQM really soon just wait and watch the brutal end of MQM

The weapons Rangers recovered from MQM 71 are right but 53 are illegal and Rangers didn't brought it themselves if they would have done How come 71 Licenses MQM has so grow up your party is caught with 53 illegal weapons and that is is only from one office in past Indians weapons were also recovered from there offices in different areas
MQM has sent them 107 Licenses and Permits they had and they have records of 107 Weapons so remaining once are quite Suspicious that they are found from NINE ZERO or not since Rangers didnt provide any thing related to Confiscating the stuff so things are not TRANSPARENT Anyways.

53 is not a small number unless MQM comes with licenses.
Maybe they are playing with them , cause all MQM wants is to prove rangers action wrong in the court of law?
If that happens once, I see something big & bad happening in Karachi ?

They came 36 proved to be fake and 17 they have not produced

Really soon every day MQM mafias are being caught and now those involved in Land grabbing on MQM orders are also being arrested and bhatta collectors you are going to see end of MQM really soon just wait and watch the brutal end of MQM
So let's say 3 days ? Right ?lolzzz
Be sure , be sure ? Can you ?

MQM has sent them 107 Licenses and Permits they had and they have records of 107 Weapons so remaining once are quite Suspicious that they are found from NINE ZERO or not since Rangers didnt provide any thing related to Confiscating the stuff so things are not TRANSPARENT Anyways.
Yes out of those 107 36 are fake or are not of the weapon which Ranger recovered and other 17 are not produced

Maybe they are playing with them , cause all MQM wants is to prove rangers action wrong in the court of law?
If that happens once, I see something big & bad happening in Karachi ?

So let's say 3 days ? Right ?lolzzz
Be sure , be sure ? Can you ?
Not three day end of MQM is very close even during last visit of Nawaz to Karachi Army told Nawaz that they will soon start picking up main leaders of MQM so ready your own MQM terrorist Rabta Committee and other leaders know what is coming

Last one month have seen lots of things that doesnt even make sense at all so doing this is not a big problem for them anyways. They are Biased against MQM in the end they would go to any extent for that.
This is rangers you are talking about , pera military force of Pakistan .What would they gain from this ? Why would the army do any thing like this . How come MQM has no response and instead of a response they seem to lie all the time .

Light machine guns .

@waz bhai ,@Irfan Baloch bhai WTH is this ? why can't you do something about it . Am i breaking any sort of rules of PDF ? Or am i abusing some one ?
Dont bother .you are too good.
And whats so unexpected.
Ttp wasnt still as much a big problem in khi as much mqm was ,and then anp,aswj and perhaps some shia groups too etc.and also ppp militant wing,lyari gang,gang lords. Gangs are still there yet to be cleaned.
Then lawlessness led to more roberies and killings by common citizens/youth or small anonymous gangs.
Though ttps arrival had weakened mqm. Anyways, for baldia factory how much lanat one can do on these animals.
And also recent timber market fire, i am pretty sure that was mqm too.
I am more shocked that mqm with its famous bori popularity has still surprised ppl due to illegal weapons' possession. They are ruthless killers and terrorist party,whatelse.

These MQM guys are so daft, even if you will show them a video proof they'd come up with another blunt lie and false propaganda, now every one have seen their real face and they won't be able to rig elections like in past.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom