What's new

53 weapons recovered from Nine-Zero illegal: Rangers

Not all weapons were stolen from Nato some were and they never said that time all weapons are illegal they just said we have recovered weapons which they took away and now as MQM has presented right Licenses of 71 they will be returned still 53 are illegal Mr 53 is not a small number
Mr , MQM has proven up their stand that there were no NATO containers stolen weapons found from their HQ 90?
& what if they bring more these 53 LICENCES IN the courts to.prove rangers completely wrong ?

USA and UK have been involved in backing MQM mafia don Altaf for years now its a known fact they told you and you believed it this shows a lot about you

LoL. If the US or UK supported MQM, then Altaf Hussain would not have been involved in criminal cases nor would MQM had suffered so much at the hands of the Army and Rangers during 90s.

And I definitely believe the US over people like you. But why don't you go and ask the Pakistani military officials if ISAF weapons are allowed to go through Karachi then come back to me. :coffee:

Mr , MQM has proven up their stand that there were no NATO containers stolen weapons found from their HQ 90?
& what if they bring more these 53 LICENCES IN the courts to.prove rangers completely wrong ?
They gave 107 Licencees out of which 36 are fake or are not of that weapon which they are claiming and 17 they didn't showed

17 years old , are not eligible to think , or participate in any kind of politics ,@mods aren't we PDF are spreading the politics in our PlayStation playing ,kids minds ?
look at the age of some of our leaders in history. some are very mature at early physical age and some never grow out mentally despite putting few decades behind them. so you comment is a little bit unbecoming.

dear both @WAJsal and you calm down

LoL. If the US or UK supported MQM, then Altaf Hussain would not have been involved in criminal cases nor would MQM has suffered so much at the hands of the Army and Rangers during 90s.

And I definitely believe the US over people like you. But why don't you go and ask the Pakistani military officials if ISAF weapons are allowed to go through Karachi then come back to me. :coffee:
UK has limit as long as you commit crime in another country they hardly come after you but Altaf dog made the mistake of murdering Farooq Sattar in UK and USA and UK are not GODs Mr every they protect can be in trouble

UK has limit as long as you commit crime in another country they hardly come after you but Altaf dog made the mistake of murdering Farooq Sattar in UK and USA and UK are not GODs Mr every they protect can be in trouble

So you are saying the UK is protecting AH but at the same time running cases against him? Astounding logic, sir.

look at the age of some of our leaders in history. some are very mature at early physical age and some never grow out mentally despite putting few decades behind them. so you comment is a little bit unbecoming.

dear both @WAJsal and you calm down
Sir this is not the first time this has happened . Do tell me have i broken PDF rules ? have i acted immaturely ? or am i abusing MQM or something ? i'm only posting facts .

Karachi is filled with illegal weapons. Given Rangers & Intel Agencies free hand they will fix the city, but corrupt politicians have their own interests.

So you are saying the UK is protecting AH but at the same time running cases against him? Astounding logic, sir.
They were protecting him and MI6 is still now trying but now they are up against there own Scotland Yard

They gave 107 Licencees out of which 36 are fake or are not of that weapon which they are claiming and 17 they didn't showed
So they still have their chances to prove LEAs completely wrong in courts ?
Cause till now , the case is not in the courts ?
It means MQM will wait it, till.it goes into he courts then make out defiened there ?
Making all the dam of LEAs efforts with out any credibility ?
Which will make them come up against ,LEAs stupid stories , same that happened in Jinnah pur case ?
Really stupid stuff

They were protecting him and MI6 is still now trying but now they are up against there own Scotland Yard
Funny though ?
for a so called raage baage man , their agencies will fight to each others ?
UK is not Afghanistan or PAKISTAN friend ?lolzzz

So they still have their chances to prove LEAs completely wrong in courts ?
Cause till now , the case is not in the courts ?
It means MQM will wait it, till.it goes into he courts then make out defiened there ?
Making all the dam of LEAs efforts with out any credibility ?
Which will make them come up against ,LEAs stupid stories , same that happened in Jinnah pur case ?
Really stupid stuff
They have already confirmed that 36 are wrong and 17 MQM never produced. 36 include some fake and some are not of the weapon which Ranger recovered so they are illegal they are not going to able to proof this time because this time all the proofs are being gathered hardly any one will get away MQM days and its leaders days are over

guys on 92 news yesterday they were saying SMG licences are not issued , is this correct ?
@Irfan Baloch , @Zarvan , @Horus , guys any knowledge about this ?
No they are issued basically PM and Provincial governments can issue permits

AHAHAHA, you sound like Mubashir Lucman. If the MI6 wanted to protect AH there's literally nothing that Scotland yard can do about. Scotland yard are nothing but police force of London, MI6 can in the interest of national security over ride them.

I don't know how Pakistanis can buy this BS.

Funny though ?
for a so called raage baage man , their agencies will fight to each others ?
UK is not Afghanistan or PAKISTAN friend ?lolzzz
Yes it happens even in Pakistan it happens many times and specially in those countries where they have independent Police and agencies they often end up in tussle with each other too

AHAHAHA, you sound like Mubashir Lucman. If the MI6 wanted to protect AH there's literally nothing that Scotland yard can do about. Scotland yard are nothing but police force of London, MI6 can in the interest of national security over ride them.

I don't know how Pakistanis can buy this BS.
Scotland yard can do a lot Mr they have done in the past and they are doing now you will see in coming days

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom