What's new

53 weapons recovered from Nine-Zero illegal: Rangers

Yes out of those 107 36 are fake or are not of the weapon which Ranger recovered and other 17 are not produced

Not three day end of MQM is very close even during last visit of Nawaz to Karachi Army told Nawaz that they will soon start picking up main leaders of MQM so ready your own MQM terrorist Rabta Committee and other leaders know what is coming
OK let's make that 10 days , after which 90 will be raided , & all the MPAs , MNAs , senators of MQM will be aressted or killed ? Right
After that , 70% of Karachi population will done in the same way ?
Are we making another KOSOVO here ? Lolzzz

OK let's make that 10 days , after which 90 will be raided , & all the MPAs , MNAs , senators of MQM will be aressted or killed ? Right
After that , 70% of Karachi population will done in the same way ?
Are we making another KOSOVO here ? Lolzzz
The way you are trying to come up with days shows your level :omghaha:

These MQM guys are so daft, even if you will show them a video proof they'd come up with another blunt lie and false propaganda, now every one have seen their real face and they won't be able to rig elections like in past.
Sure they will lose these elections , if not then the real liars with fake stories , against MQM will die their shameless ,death ?lolzz

Shama-in. Not sham-ian. Lolz
Imeant dont bother with that post that got you irked etc the same that 17 year old shouldnt post etc etc.
Why not i want an explanation , i deserve an explanation .

The way you are trying to come up with days shows your level :omghaha:
Ohh , it wasn't me telling MQMs days are numbered ?
Let's say 15 days , after that if nothing happens to MQM , then you I'll blast yourself in your tora bora cave ?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
& will write your last post , that you were wrong & & your conspiracies didn't work so , as a proud shameless , conspirator you just pulled the trigger of your suicidal vest ?:guns::enjoy::enjoy:

Sure they will lose these elections , if not then the real liars with fake stories , against MQM will die their shameless ,death ?lolzz

No it is still a win-win situation, if the margin by the win is drastically reduced to prior elections then that is a still a win for JI or PTI, if they manage to win then say good bye Uncle Altaf.

Sir ,
With your logic , we must give permission to 5 & 6 years old if they can write ?
& I don't think , there is any muhammad bin qasim on PDF right now ?
I think , by promoting under age kids , opinions we are directing our forum to new great lows of its times .
since you have stretched it to extreme to make me look stupid then all I can say is YES.
if an inevitable happens and we have a miracle boy or a girl who can not only read and write complexities of social life and can articulate and has the physical and mental ability to contribute to the society then yes.

but our civilizations are not based on extreme examples like that, there is a reason why people in their late teems are called Men and Women , not children, they not only lead armies but also lead businesses as well so don't dismiss them as play station and xbox generation.

Last edited:
Shama-in. Not sham-ian. Lolz
Imeant dont bother with that post that got you irked etc the same that 17 year old shouldnt post etc etc.
Shama-in. Not sham-ian
See age does matters , a lot ?
better start belivin me ?:enjoy:

since you have stretched it to extreme to make me look stupid then all I can say is YES.
if an inevitable happens and we have a miracle boy or a girl who can not only read and write complexities of social life and can articulate and has the physical and ability to contribute to the society then yes.

but our civilizations re not based on extreme examples like that, there is a reason why people in their late teems are called Men and Women , not children, they not only lead armies but also lead businesses as well so don't dismiss them as play station and xbox generation.
hounarable sir,
Won't engage , with you at any sorts !
But then , if I go my way , been provoked just for single time , I am free to do what, I do best .
My respects & regurds

Shama-in. Not sham-ian
See age does matters , a lot ?
better start belivin me ?:enjoy:
Very wrong reasoning. We need to encourage our youth and not act such disparaging way.
If someone who is acting immature here ,i am sorry sir its you.
Lets be nice with each other.
And wajsal is a pretty intelligent decent boy for atleast as much as i have known of him. So dont attack him.

Last edited:
No it is still a win-win situation, if the margin by the win is drastically reduced to prior elections then that is a still a win for JI or PTI, if they manage to win then say good bye Uncle Altaf.
That's what you think , but its not what the peoples of that, area thinks ?
PTI & JI are dividing their, votes so don't get shocked MQM comes back with more what have there before, & in that case , every one will lose ever bit of their 2 minutes shine forever ?

Very wrong reasoning. We need to encourage our youth and not act such disparaging way.
If someone who is acting immature here ,i am sorry sir its you.
Lets be nice with each other.
And wajsal is a pretty intelligent decent boy for atleast as much as i have known of him,
So dont attack him.
& how much you been known to him ?
How long you been here ?
Sory , that's my opinion that we can't just toddlers into serious discussions , I am fighting for a kids free PDF , which is my right .
Thanks

Jisk ki gardan patli dekhi usko pakad liya. Law in Pakistan is only for weaker.
But does that absolve mqm of all the atrocities they have comitted?
And as of raid on bilawal and raiwand house. Valid stuff. But mqm was hiding hardcore criminals too.

And as of raid on bilawal and raiwand house. Valid stuff. But mqm was hiding hardcore criminals too.
But , but , but ? & gulu butts ?model town ?
& but MQM?LOLZZZ

53 weapons are illegal that is another bad news for MQM but on raid on nine zero main bad news was arrest of target killers that exposed MQM entirely although every body knows already what kind of criminals they are but still those who were in some delusion got a wake up call
@Patriots @KURUMAYA @Gazi and others

But still a lot of people (ordinary people) in karachi support them blindly, and keep ranting that altaf bhai is the savior of mahajirs and whatever is happening to him is the part of a conspiracy to weaken the mohajirs. When i listen these things from educated people it makes me feel sad. Believe me they still have a huge support base in karachi bcz people connect these arrests and illegal weapon recovery to some conspiracy. I don't know what we can do to make them realize that this infact is the reality. Jab tak awaam ka vote in kay sath hy yeh log hamaray mulk par rehm nahi karnay walay.

Hardcore criminals you said? Are there any more hardcore criminals than Nawaz and Zardari and their cahoots? Dude you appear to be totally oblivious of the reality of those who are ruling you.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom