What's new

500 Wahabis Attack German Police, Injure 29 Officers

dont preach us here, we all know what you are.

not just house of saud, the whole GCC leadership are zionists disguised as muslims, zionist are in control of GCC, no wonder they want to get rid of Iran.

please read the chapter two in quran - it talks about deception

:lol: wow so u actually know what or who I am that's super,
I see u r from Zimbabwe, so how much is a trillion Zimbabwe dollars worth right now more than 1 USD i hope..

Am I "supporting" injustice? Answer that first, and then answer how you can openly support Israel against the Palestinians and yet consider the same people Evil who are conspiring against Iran. Contradicting things.

wont radicalising muslims to support terrorism is in-justice ? does islam has to kill people to prove its point ? is islam so weak that it has to force its will on people ? was our prophet weak? is our Allah weak ?

i do not support israel/zionists & i have nothing agains the real jews

jews against israel - http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com

JewsBurnIsraeliFlag.JPG

freepalestine29.jpg

does islam has to kill people to prove its point ? is islam so weak that it has to force its will on people ?

No, killing is not the answer, tolerance is :coffee:
Never mind, you missed the point of my question. I wonder how your buddy would feel when you insult his beloved Israel :rolleyes:

I didn't know there were anti semetic muslim fanatics in Zimbabwe. :undecided:

who do your close zionists buddies hate date palm tree man?

export12.jpg

No, killing is not the answer, tolerance is :coffee:
Never mind, you missed the point of my question. I wonder how your buddy would feel when you insult his beloved Israel :rolleyes:

thank you for the answer brother

didnt knew that he was supporting israel & we are not buddies thanks

The acts are condemnable, but partly the blame also rests in the media's hands. The amount of widespread Islamophobia is unbelievable, it acts as a tool to enhance the hatred in both parties. Emotional people (and believe me, if you start to believe the whole world is against you, you do become one) are easier to lead astray than those that are not so emotional.
Gota agree with you i have noticed western media end up portraying Islamic world in a manner which brings a negative impression on people.

But it still does not explain growing Radicalization among community , moderate should speak out and stem this growing tide of hate in Europe otherwise we will be seeing a clash of civilization.

Gota agree with you i have noticed western media end up portraying Islamic world in a manner which brings a negative impression on people.

But it still does not explain growing Radicalization among community , moderate should speak out and stem this growing tide of hate in Europe otherwise we will be seeing a clash of civilization.

And for that we have to heartfully thank india for stirring the pot,

PHP:
[quote="crybaby, post: 2906804"]wont radicalising muslims to support terrorism is in-justice ? does islam has to kill people to prove its point ? is islam so weak that it has to force its will on people ? was our prophet weak? is our Allah weak ?

i do not support israel/zionists & i have nothing agains the real jews

jews against israel - [url=http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com]True Torah Jews Against Zionism[/url]

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__Txz8R6EHp8/SXDjM3_AgbI/AAAAAAAABoA/wwpX5QncKmc/s400/freepalestine29.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]
Seriously dude what are Jews got to do with it, Radicalization of a section of Muslim society has been done by some people who interpret religion in a violent manner.

Please stop peddling conspiracy theory and think rationally.

PHP:
Seriously dude what are Jews got to do with it, Radicalization of a section of Muslim society has been done by some people who interpret religion in a violent manner.

Please stop peddling conspiracy theory and think rationally.

like dis-belivers think? :rofl: no thank you we will deal with this in our ways

Wahabis?

Ship them off to Saudia, where this trash Wahabism began.

And for that we have to heartfully thank india for stirring the pot,
What the hell India did to stir the pot we ourselves have third largest Muslim population in our country and get this in your thick head Indian Muslims are an asset to our country and we Indians are proud of them.

Have you ever heard of some radical Indian Muslim doing a terror act.

like dis-belivers think? :rofl: no thank you we will deal with this in our ways
Kindly elaborate how the hell will you deal with it by showing your damn paranoia against other community as i said think rationally mate .

Wahabis?
Ship them off to Saudia, where this trash Wahabism began.

1) Islam also started in SA
2) The word Wahhabi has become a scapegoat today; it's used to justify hatred towards Muslims by the Non-Muslims and towards the Sunnis by the Non-Sunnis Muslims. What both these parties don't realise is that Wahhabism is really a sect of Hanbali Sunni Islam, and that it has been around for a century or 2 now; if it really were evil then these "evil Wahhabis" wouldn't have acted on their supposedly "radical ideologies" today, but since then, ages ago.
Also, Wahhabism is the same as Mohammedan; I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to be called that, would you? Salafi is the proper term, as is Muslim instead of Mohammedan
3) If you delve deeper into Salafi books, they don't preach hatred and extremism like you think they do; Salafi ideology is simply the belief that Quran is supreme, the Hadith come second. Hence they hold the Quran above the Hadith, which is the main pillar of that sect.
4) If you so open your mind and think youself instead of believing what Wikipedia tells you, then you'll realise that most of the things you object to, and think are 'evil Salafi beliefs', are actually shared by almost all other Sunni sects and schools.
5) Mentioned it before, I'll say it again, extremism is not a Wahhabi ideology; it isn't an ideology of any type of Islam at all, be it whatever, but the ideology of TV Islam (Islam as portrayed in the media).

What the hell India did to stir the pot we ourselves have third largest Muslim population in our country and get this in your thick head Indian Muslims are an asset to our country and we Indians are proud of them.

Have you ever heard of some radical Indian Muslim doing a terror act.

Kindly elaborate how the hell will you deal with it by showing your damn paranoia against other community as i said think rationally mate .

lonely hermit lonely hermit, best thing about islam is we do not fear, no chance of paranoia here.

I wont blame the violent protestors as they are instigated by the western duplicity. A few days back, they banned an advertisement starring Ashton Kutcher, just because he talked in indian accent, there was a huge cry over this, all over the net and those video's were removed from Youtube and facebook instantly, but if it's disgracing Islam then everything is ok.

1) Islam also started in SA
2) The word Wahhabi has become a scapegoat today; it's used to justify hatred towards Muslims by the Non-Muslims and towards the Sunnis by the Non-Sunnis Muslims. What both these parties don't realise is that Wahhabism is really a sect of Hanbali Sunni Islam, and that it has been around for a century or 2 now; if it really were evil then these "evil Wahhabis" wouldn't have acted on their supposedly "radical ideologies" today, but since then, ages ago.
Also, Wahhabism is the same as Mohammedan; I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to be called that, would you? Salafi is the proper term, as is Muslim instead of Mohammedan
3) If you delve deeper into Salafi books, they don't preach hatred and extremism like you think they do; Salafi ideology is simply the belief that Quran is supreme, the Hadith come second. Hence they hold the Quran above the Hadith, which is the main pillar of that sect.

fine lets agree on what you say, now where does intolerance come from ? which doctrine says spread islam with the use of fear?

Back
Top Bottom