What's new

500 Wahabis Attack German Police, Injure 29 Officers

looks like a co-ordinated effort, they are getting frustrated by the day.

If they become Nazis again, Can't Imagine What will happen to Muslims!

Bosnia was just a Trailer of What can the Europeans can do to Muslims!

and Gujrat and occupied Kashmir are not just a trailer but also a spoiler of what your country does to Muslims.......

suffice to say, unity and discipline among our bretheren is a must. Minds at work is better than just slogans and mob mentality. That's why the Jews are a formidable force, Muslims ought to learn from them.

If someone insults my religion I will not be randomly blowing up Buses and trains and knifing cops, I will be protesting and writing letters to newspapers and probably filing a complaint with the minorities or immigrant welfare cells.

that's a more rational and productive way to go about doing it

If someone insults my religion I will not be randomly blowing up Buses and trains and knifing cops, I will be protesting and writing letters to newspapers and probably filing a complaint with the minorities or immigrant welfare cells.

dont preach us here, we all know what you are.

I think that Saudi propagating of this wahabis philosophy needs to be brought up in the UN. Its well past a joke we are having problems in UK with them as well

The Markazi Masjid (Central Mosque), also known as the Dewsbury Markaz or Dar ul Ulum (House of Knowledge),[1] is a mosque in the Savile Town area of Dewsbury, West Yorkshire. Accommodating up to 4,000 worshippers, it is one of the largest mosques in the United Kingdom and among the biggest purpose-built mosques in Europe.[2] It is also the European headquarters of the Tablighi Jamaat movement,[3] and houses the Institute of Islamic Education (Jamia Talimul Islam),[4] an independent day and boarding faith school for boys aged 13–19[5] and one of the two main Islamic seminaries in the UK.[2][6] The mosque serves as a centre for Tablighi Jamaat's missionary activity throughout Europe.[1]
Controversy

Tablighi Jamaat and the Dewsbury Markaz has been repeatedly accused of promoting extremist Islamism and having links with Islamic terrorism in Britain; Mohammad Sidique Khan and Shehzad Tanweer, two of the 7 July 2005 London bombers, are reported to have attended prayers at the mosque

Markazi Masjid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sauds pay for this indoctrination and then let us all suffer with it. what really upsets me is that to add insult to injury Sauds and their western allies allow this and when terror attacks occur blame Pakistan

not just house of saud, the whole GCC leadership are zionists disguised as muslims, zionist are in control of GCC, no wonder they want to get rid of Iran.

please read the chapter two in quran - it talks about deception

not just house of saud, the whole GCC leadership are zionists disguised as muslims, zionist are in control of GCC, no wonder they want to get rid of Iran.

Oh, those evil Sunnis; heartless people conspiring with their Jewish buddies they so hate to dispose of Iran :coffee:

I think west are also complicit cos they allow these saudi funded schools etc in the west to indoctrinate young Muslims

Oh, those evil Sunnis; heartless people conspiring with their Jewish buddies they so hate to dispose of Iran :coffee:

no sunnis are not evil zionists are, i do not support house of saud & their policies down with house of al-zionist-saud

I think west are also complicit cos they allow these saudi funded schools etc in the west to indoctrinate young Muslims

west has been very liberal when it came to practice of religion, but the question arises is christian west aware of these zionists scum working behing the scenes?

these zionists have destroyed the very human fabric of west, west is still sleeping.

The acts are condemnable, but partly the blame also rests in the media's hands. The amount of widespread Islamophobia is unbelievable, it acts as a tool to enhance the hatred in both parties. Emotional people (and believe me, if you start to believe the whole world is against you, you do become one) are easier to lead astray than those that are not so emotional.

That's why I say religion makes rational people do irrational things.

Acts like this are only going to strengthen the radical elements on the both parts at the cost of moderate elements. Its about time that moderate Muslims in Europe speak up against the militant Islamists and their actions before its too late.

That's why I say religion makes rational people do irrational things.

Acts like this are only going to strengthen the radical elements on the both parts at the cost of moderate elements. Its about time that moderate Muslims in Europe speak up against the militant Islamists and their actions before its too late.

its about time muslims kick some serious zionist arse.

we can start with palm trees

export12.jpg

...I agree with the second part only. While misguided goons can also use wrong interpretations of texts to justify their acts, for most people religion is a guidance which helps them become better people as a whole :coffee:
And believe me, tolerance is one of the most fundamental and basic teachings of Islam.

no sunnis are not evil zionists are, i do not support house of saud & their policies down with house of al-zionist-saud

I don't get it, you support Israel and hate Zionists? What's the big logic behind that?

...I agree with the second part only. While misguided goons can also use wrong interpretations of texts to justify their acts, for most people religion is a guidance which helps them become better people as a whole :coffee:
And believe me, tolerance is one of the most fundamental and basic teachings of Islam.

I don't get it, you support Israel and hate Zionists? What's the big logic behind that?

i dont support anyone or hate anyone & i will not stand down when innocents are being mauled & killed for no mistake of theirs.

its between right & wrong

justice is right & in-justice is wrong, pray tell me where is israel doing justice or GCC doing justice ?

and tell me how is iran doing in-justice ?

justice is right & in-justice is wrong, pray tell me where is israel doing justice or GCC doing justice ?

Ask your "buddy" S-19 to come out and ask that question :coffee:

dont preach us here, we all know what you are.

I didn't know there were anti semetic muslim fanatics in Zimbabwe. :undecided:

Iran isn't doing injustice, and neither are the Arabs. Israel, however, certainly.

please answer me

Am I "supporting" injustice? Answer that first, and then answer how you can openly support Israel against the Palestinians and yet consider the same people (Zionist Israelis) Evil who are conspiring against Iran. Contradicting things.

Back
Top Bottom