anti-Islam protesters in the western
German city of Bonn, injuring 29
officers, two of them seriously, police
said in a statement on Sunday. Authorities arrested 109 people, among
them a 25-year-old man suspected of
stabbing two police officers, after angry
clashes on Saturday between protesters
waving banners showing cartoons of
the Prophet Mohammad and a large group of Salafists. Local media said 500-600 Salafists faced
off with 30 anti-Islam protesters. The Salafists in recent weeks have
handed out thousands of Korans,
translated into German, to non-Muslims,
sparking a highly charged debate in
Germany. North Rhine-Westphalia Interior
Minister Ralf Jaeger pledged to identify
all Salafists prepared to use violence, so
that authorities could take swifter
action in future. Four million Muslims live in Germany,
about half of whom have German
citizenship.

Salafists injure 29 German police in anti-Is... JPost - Headlines

Religious nuts at it again:butcher:

It would be ironic if the neo-nazis turn against muslims in Germany. That would put Jews and Muslims in the same boat. :eek:

These islamic fundamentalists come to europe/west and then order around others to change their laws..

Check this out..another big joke i have read just now..

Cheryl Bormann, a civilian attorney for bin Attash, appeared in a conservative Islamic outfit that left only her face uncovered and she asked the court to order other women present to wear “appropriate” clothing so that defendants do not have to avert their eyes “for fear of committing a sin under their faith”

9/11 defendants ignore judge

These islamic fundamentalists come to europe/west and then order around others to change their laws..

I wouldn't really say so. Most people that carry out such activities are people who, them or their parents, originally came to Europe for education or work.
Many people turn to intolerance and violence when they feel that the state, people or the world as a whole has turned against Islam and are working to eliminate it, somehow, some way. It doesn't really have to do with any particular teaching or such.

I think that Saudi propagating of this wahabis philosophy needs to be brought up in the UN. Its well past a joke we are having problems in UK with them as well

The Markazi Masjid (Central Mosque), also known as the Dewsbury Markaz or Dar ul Ulum (House of Knowledge),[1] is a mosque in the Savile Town area of Dewsbury, West Yorkshire. Accommodating up to 4,000 worshippers, it is one of the largest mosques in the United Kingdom and among the biggest purpose-built mosques in Europe.[2] It is also the European headquarters of the Tablighi Jamaat movement,[3] and houses the Institute of Islamic Education (Jamia Talimul Islam),[4] an independent day and boarding faith school for boys aged 13–19[5] and one of the two main Islamic seminaries in the UK.[2][6] The mosque serves as a centre for Tablighi Jamaat's missionary activity throughout Europe.[1]
Controversy

Tablighi Jamaat and the Dewsbury Markaz has been repeatedly accused of promoting extremist Islamism and having links with Islamic terrorism in Britain; Mohammad Sidique Khan and Shehzad Tanweer, two of the 7 July 2005 London bombers, are reported to have attended prayers at the mosque

Markazi Masjid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sauds pay for this indoctrination and then let us all suffer with it. what really upsets me is that to add insult to injury Sauds and their western allies allow this and when terror attacks occur blame Pakistan

Ultra-conservative Salafist
Muslims turned on police protecting
anti-Islam protesters in the western
German city of Bonn, injuring 29
officers, two of them seriously, police
said in a statement on Sunday. Authorities arrested 109 people, among
them a 25-year-old man suspected of
stabbing two police officers, after angry
clashes on Saturday between protesters
waving banners showing cartoons of
the Prophet Mohammad and a large group of Salafists. Local media said 500-600 Salafists faced
off with 30 anti-Islam protesters. The Salafists in recent weeks have
handed out thousands of Korans,
translated into German, to non-Muslims,
sparking a highly charged debate in
Germany. North Rhine-Westphalia Interior
Minister Ralf Jaeger pledged to identify
all Salafists prepared to use violence, so
that authorities could take swifter
action in future. Four million Muslims live in Germany,
about half of whom have German
citizenship.

Salafists injure 29 German police in anti-Is... JPost - Headlines

If they are not germans - they should be deported staright away . Its time that they reliquish certain perks of life that these religious nut jobs enjoy in other countries !

I wouldn't really say so. Most people that carry out such activities are people who, them or their parents, originally came to Europe for education or work.
Many people turn to intolerance and violence when they feel that the state, people or the world as a whole has turned against Islam and are working to eliminate it, somehow, some way. It doesn't really have to do with any particular teaching or such.

If they feel that way then they should go back to where they belong.......... where their lifestyle is accepted, instead of trying to force their lifestyle on the West.:usflag:

it's wrong to break the laws of foreign countries and surely they broke laws by attacking the police.....it was counter-productive on their part

increasing "nationalism" in europe is translating into anti-Islamism among certain segments of society and the leaders of those countries are doing little about it, for purely political reasons

i bet the Muslim haters on this thread (and forum) couldnt muster the courage to look at the other side of the picture, where Muslims have contributed a HUGE amount to development and economic/social contribution towards those European countries

but oh well!

If they become Nazis again, Can't Imagine What will happen to Muslims!

Bosnia was just a Trailer of What can the Europeans can do to Muslims!

If they feel that way then they should go back to where they belong.......... where their lifestyle is accepted, instead of trying to force their lifestyle on the West

The acts are condemnable, but partly the blame also rests in the media's hands. The amount of widespread Islamophobia is unbelievable, it acts as a tool to enhance the hatred in both parties. Emotional people (and believe me, if you start to believe the whole world is against you, you do become one) are easier to lead astray than those that are not so emotional.

If someone insults my religion I will not be randomly blowing up Buses and trains and knifing cops, I will be protesting and writing letters to newspapers and probably filing a complaint with the minorities or immigrant welfare cells.

Back
Top Bottom