What's new

50 Pakistani Zainebiyoun Brigade fighters killed in Turkish strikes in Syria

If fighting for anyone else than your own homeland doesnt make you disloyal then nothing will. :lol:
There is no such definition of loyalty. You can fight for your friend or whatever your beliefs are as long as you are not fighting against your homelands. Many Jews fought for Israel while citizen of other nation. Non of them were labeled disloyal. Many Pakistanis officers are get hired by GCC countries after retirement.
upload_2020-3-11_12-51-23.jpeg

So unless Pakistan officially declare Assad regime as rouge, enemy and openly support Turkey, till than you can call them criminal, Terrorist or whatever but technically they aren’t disloyal.

Terrorist

still these are terrorists, mass murderers and raper and its good to see them dead.. may the rest folow them.. else they return "home" as a sleeper cell and do trouble.. I dont understand ppl calling out ISIS ISIS ISIS but those hezbi and whatevertheycallthemselves are not any cent better than ISIS the same or much more wicked mentality and devilish ppl these ppl are not loyal towards pakistan

if there would be turks doing the same in other places (except fighting for turks) I would say the same dont trust them.. this is a good chance to get rid of them..

There is no such definition of loyalty. You can fight for your friend or whatever your beliefs are as long as you are not fighting against your homelands. Many Jews fought for Israel while citizen of other nation. Non of them were labeled disloyal. Many Pakistanis officers are get hired by GCC countries after retirement.
View attachment 612916

So unless Pakistan officially declare Assad regime as rouge, enemy and openly support Turkey, till than you can call them criminal, Terrorist or whatever but technically they aren’t disloyal.

It seems like you are misunderstanding the vast ideas at play here, and I will try my best to explain these, God willing.

Nation states are an idea, as are religions, and non-religious ideas such as communism. National-ism is an idea that is no different from tribal-ism, except that it is far reaching to different people(s), who don’t know of each other, each nation has their respective boundaries from which the people of that territory identify themselves as such... American, Canadian, Pakistani, Afghani and such.

Iran has taken upon itself to represent the Shia religious ideologue, and many nationals of different nation states who reside in various territories from which Iran has no authority over also subscribe towards this idea of Shia-ism (not including the variety of sections of it).

The people of these different nations, have of their free will gone to fight for the representatives of Shia-ism (Iran) albeit being citizens of a different nation then the Sovereign nation of the Islamic Republic (Iran).

These actions of their has created a worry, that being... what are their loyalties? Is it towards Shia-ism and their representatives (Iran) or is it to the nation of their belonging? Realpolitik is not concerned with that, rather more upon how to eliminate these potential threats.

The necessary question that follows now is, what is to be done to these individuals? I personally would have them charged for treason and shot by a firing squad, but if the host nation believes in reforming them to be more loyal towards the idea of a nation state, then it can go ahead and do so, but I issue a warning that such loyalties are faulty, nation states appear and disappear all the time, but an ideology is timeless, the Jews have been here for a while and they’ve switched nations many a times, the same of the Christians and Muslims. I urge for caution.

It seems like you are misunderstanding the vast ideas at play here, and I will try my best to explain these, God willing.

Nation states are an idea, as are religions, and non-religious ideas such as communism. National-ism is an idea that is no different from tribal-ism, except that it is far reaching to different people(s), who don’t know of each other, each nation has their respective boundaries from which the people of that territory identify themselves as such... American, Canadian, Pakistani, Afghani and such.

Iran has taken upon itself to represent the Shia religious ideologue, and many nationals of different nation states who reside in various territories from which Iran has no authority over also subscribe towards this idea of Shia-ism (not including the variety of sections of it).

The people of these different nations, have of their free will gone to fight for the representatives of Shia-ism (Iran) albeit being citizens of a different nation then the Sovereign nation of the Islamic Republic (Iran).

These actions of their has created a worry, that being... what are their loyalties? Is it towards Shia-ism and their representatives (Iran) or is it to the nation of their belonging? Realpolitik is not concerned with that, rather more upon how to eliminate these potential threats.

The necessary question that follows now is, what is to be done to these individuals? I personally would have them charged for treason and shot by a firing squad, but if the host nation believes in reforming them to be more loyal towards the idea of a nation state, then it can go ahead and do so, but I issue a warning that such loyalties are faulty, nation states appear and disappear all the time, but an ideology is timeless, the Jews have been here for a while and they’ve switched nations many a times, the same of the Christians and Muslims. I urge for caution.
The problem. Why it's ok if these groups are western originated but bad if they are supported by iran.

The problem. Why it's ok if these groups are western originated but bad if they are supported by iran.

Who said Daesh is ok? They being watched similarly to Zanabiyouns, perhaps moreso.

Don't obfuscate the topic, it is very serious for Pakistan.

View attachment 612916

Your nation and your countrymen disagree with you, almost unanimously.

If Pakistan went to war with Iran or entered Syria on Turkey's side (still a possibility,) would you support your country or not?

Who said Daesh is ok? They being watched similarly to Zanabiyouns, perhaps moreso.
Who talked about Daesh . I was talking about security firms who were contracted by westerners to outsource their works in Iraq and afghanistan or the ones contracted by KSA in yemen

Back
Top Bottom