What's new

$50 million RoboTaliban and US army

Its ironic US is threatening with war Iran now, even though they cannot win it, and would go bankrupt if they try :azn:

They can not fight a war with pre-historic and dirty troglodytes without going bankrupt and begging Chinese. Iran is too much to swallow for them. First they should defeat the troglodytes and then pay off their debts before going to another 2 decades of war with sophisticated Iranians.

They can not fight a war with pre-historic and dirty troglodytes without going bankrupt and begging Chinese. Iran is too much to swallow for them. First they should defeat the troglodytes and then pay off their debts before going to another 2 decades of war with sophisticated Iranians.
War with Iran will mean that Israel will cease to exist since Iran isn't some 3rd world country which US of A and her illegitimate son can threaten easily ... The day the NATO operation ( since neither US of A nor Israel have the courage to fight alone ) starts , the first hour will see Tel Aviv vanishing from the face of the earth [ Nukes or No Nukes ] ! Iran's missile program is in advance stages capable of reaching Israel so it wont be that easy to tame ! Lets wait and watch ... Only if China lends money to European beggars :rofl:

War with Iran will mean that Israel will cease to exist since Iran isn't some 3rd world country which US of A and her illegitimate son can threaten easily ... The day the NATO operation ( since neither US of A nor Israel have the courage to fight alone ) starts , the first hour will see Tel Aviv vanishing from the face of the earth [ Nukes or No Nukes ] !
Exactly. Thats why I dont think Israel (or US) will attack Iran anytime soon. They simply use this pressure to push another round of sanctions against Iran, nothing more.

The cost of war for USA in afganistan is one of the cheapest as % of GDP(of all wars she fought) and casualty.
To give you a perspective:
Vietnam war: 10 years: 47355 casualty, 2.3 percent of GDP
War on terror: 10 years: 6280, casualty, 1.2 percent of GDP

Most of the casualties in afganistan is not because of skirmishes with taliban but because of IEDs.
USA need some technological breakthrough/improve afgan security forces to turn the tide.

The cost of war for USA in afganistan is one of the cheapest as % of GDP(of all wars she fought) and casualty.
To give you a perspective:
Vietnam war: 10 years: 47355 casualty, 2.3 percent of GDP
War on terror: 10 years: 6280, casualty, 1.2 percent of GDP

Most of the casualties in afganistan is not because of skirmishes with taliban but because of IEDs.
USA need some technological breakthrough/improve afgan security forces to turn the tide.

You forgot some of these things, Vietnam was backed by China, Russia, North Vietnam and other allies while Afghanistan is about OBL and Talibans.

War with Iran will mean that Israel will cease to exist...
I remember that same 'prediction' prior to my deployment to Desert Storm. Yeah...Yeah...Iran is not Iraq...Whatever that mean. I can see the same stale response. I can also see a lot of 'Baghdad Bobs' here.

You forgot some of these things, Vietnam was backed by China, Russia, North Vietnam and other allies while Afghanistan is about OBL and Talibans.
I was more pointing to the fact that it is not an "expensive" war as claimed here.
I am not claiming awesomeness of US military, just stating the fact that It will take long time before USA feels the pinch.

I was more pointing to the fact that it is not an "expensive" war as claimed here.
I am not claiming awesomeness of US military, just stating the fact that It will take long time before USA feels the pinch.

How would you define expensive? Spending the money you don't have?

Here is what will be hard for Iranians and others to swallow...

b-2_jdam_obvra_runway.jpg

...That the entire Iranian Air Force can be grounded for hours if not days on the first day of a hypothetical air war between US and Iran. Same precision strikes can be made against Iranian Navy targets. And please do not bring up that silly argument about 'invasion'. We do not need to invade Iran in order to bring the Iranian military to its knees. Political goals determine military objectives. See if you can figure that one out.

I find this thread disturbing.

1. Wars are not won on death count! an army may lose every last man it has, but still win the war! it is about strategic objectives.. you guys forgotten about that? more than 17.000.000 russians died during WWII.. but they won the war !!

2. Wars similarly are not won on finance. The US are not trying to kill every taliban out there. And you must know that it is a bit hard knowing when a guy walking next to you in the morning, is going to be shelling you at night ! that is the quirk of assymetrical warfare.

3. If we are going to say this about the taliban and the US, the same can be said about he heroic partizans of Yugoslavia, Greece, Norway and France during WWII.. the thing with partizans is that no army in the history of the world, ever has clearly defeated them. Armies are meant and made to fight other armies. Not partizan tactics.

that is why the whole money vs taliban killed is not such a good way of measuring success of the war ... money never is a way of measuring the success of a war.

How would you define expensive? Spending the money you don't have?
All countries spend money they dont have, here are public debts( as percentage of their gdps) some of the countries you might know.
1. UK: 79.9
2. US: 62.3
3. India: 51.9
4. Pakistan: 50.7

That the entire Iranian Air Force can be grounded for hours if not days on the first day of a hypothetical air war between US and Iran. Same precision strikes can be made against Iranian Navy targets. And please do not bring up that silly argument about 'invasion'. We do not need to invade Iran in order to bring the Iranian military to its knees. Political goals determine military objectives. See if you can figure that one out.
and what about the retaliation ? Dozens of Fajr 3 and Shahab series missiles will be hitting Tel Aviv after then ! :lol: How will US of A save her illegitimate child then ? :azn: How are you so sure that Iran doesn't have nuclear warheads ? If it even possesses one , then Israel can say Good Bye to its very own existence since it has no such thing as strategic depth :P Iran can sustain many nuclear attacks but can Israel do the same for even one ? Ask yourself ...

USA has never lost a war and probably they never will

Oh a bharti? :rofl::laugh: Yar seriously...you should get *some* knowledge of these issues before coming to an international defence forum.Its not Youtube comment section . . . Grow up :no:

Oh I see..Gambit what happened man? Seems like you're visiting more and more anti-Islamic sites on the internet..You take proud in defeating two "Muslim" armies? Crusader? :disagree: You talk like as if Muslims should be 'ashamed'? Well duhhh? Guess what? Tell your big 'brave' :-)lol:) army to come to Afghanistan "without" their hyper technological advantage.They can have their superior training but without technology,Taliban would eat those little kids alive and you know it !!!! So please,no one here is 'ashamed' huh...Your victories don't prove your 'bravery' or Iraqis' 'cowardice'..it just shows that industrial/technological nations enjoy HUGE,HUGE advantage over non-industrial countries...

By the way, wars in two "Muslim" countries caused you ~ $4 trillion,which is equal to more than 25% of your total GDP !!! :lol: Guess what honey? You also tilted the balance of power in the favor of Iran :azn:

P.S Americans such as Herman Cain are top republican candidate for president? :rofl:

Oh a bharti? :rofl::laugh: Yar seriously...you should get *some* knowledge of these issues before coming to an international defence forum.Its not Youtube comment section . . . Grow up :no:

The element of colonialism that is also known as "mental slavery" is still well alive in india..even 63 years after departure of British they feel obliged to bow down to every white man and meem saab..looks like the British did an exceptionally good job!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom