What's new

$50 million RoboTaliban and US army

The price of victory is sacrifice which Americans have forgotten about. Wars are not fought with money if that was the case the world's super power would be Saudi Arabia. Wars are won by sacrifice but this simple principle has been forgotten by Americans since they embraced Zionism post world war II. Now Americans get scared of any war in which they have to be drafted in and slaughtered on Normandy beaches. That era is gone for American military. So is their victories. Americans today can not take causalities. Their enemies can by millions. So victory just like always goes to the other side, be it vietnam or Iraq.

As for Chinese accepting women, I do not know, maybe some Chinese friends here can comment on that. But I have serious doubts Chinese will accept some grossly overweight, heavily used and abused women to offset the history's largest debt. Would you accept if you were Chinese?

You're right, i agree. My reference was toward the delusive definition of victory which americans have convinced themselves with. They deem victory over the wounds of their enemy yet oblivious to their own.

American women? That's a tough bet; perfer the money instead.

USA would not be ruling this world if they had lost all the wars. They beat other countries to pulp so that these country people then go into hiding in caves and mountains. In these caves they congratulate each other that they have beaten USA. Tell me if Afghanistan has not lost the war then what is Kabul(capital) doing kissing USA *** all the time.

USA would not be ruling this world if they had lost all the wars. They beat other countries to pulp so that these country people then go into hiding in caves and mountains. In these caves they congratulate each other that they have beaten USA. Tell me if Afghanistan has not lost the war then what is Kabul(capital) doing kissing USA *** all the time.

USA did not even drop a bullet in India, so what is New-Delhi doing kissing the US behind. Guess US won the war in India without firing a shot..its called political puppets!

Humor the kids. Let them exercise great mental and rhetorical gymnastics to convince themselves that the US lost every war and trip over themselves thanking each other for their 'insightful comments'. They are in a circle jerk and do not even realize it.

Humor the kids. Let them exercise great mental and rhetorical gymnastics to convince themselves that the US lost every war and trip over themselves thanking each other for their 'insightful comments'. They are in a circle jerk and do not even realize it.

Forget korea,astan,iraq etc... im asking u a simple question! did usa win in vietnam?

I don't think afganistan had much to loose, it's a country which long has been in war! Beating to the mountains was a strategy of war, worked well if you ask me... And kissing *** doesn't mean anything; if it did, then we all know how americans are seeking taliban *** to kiss! Mabye for forgiveness.

Ruling the world??

US military is the "most advanced" military force in the world or so we are led to believe. But what do we mean by advanced? No body knows the answer to that question but we can certainly say that US military is the most expensive military in history of mankind. Its efficacy and efficiency though sucks.
The potential combat efficiency equation is: PCE = RI+M+F where RI=Reconnaissance/Intelligence, M=Mobility and F=Fire Power.

The Americans have all of those and thus their PCE is very high. But being poorly led with a lack of strategic and tactical planning and poor troops morale, this is effectively neutralized. It is like a Ferrari jacked up in a garage! :smokin:

american army is not strong but their airforce and navy is second to none.

Their army is fine. Just as any typical Western military.

It is just that it takes a lot more than advanced technology to actually occupy another country. You see, even in Iraq, the Americans had trouble occupying and fully controlling it initially. In the end, they had to make friends with various Iraqi militias against the Al-Queda network.

It is not because the Taliban are 'super-soldiers'. They have the quality of a warrior, but they are still human, and a vulnerable one at that. The psychological trauma after facing a powerful enemy are long lasting. This was what was happening during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

It is that occupying and controlling part that consist of the majority part of the overall cost. And given Afghanistan's nature of terrain, culture, history and difficulties, it is very difficult and costly for the Americans to actually occupy and control the country's various parts. Hell, not all of Afghanistan are exactly under control.

How do you truly occupy another nation with minimal resistance? The answer is in your own backyard of history. Refer to the 1971 Indo-Pak war, and the Mukti Bahini. And that was 40 years ago!

Its ironic US is threatening with war Iran now, even though they cannot win it, and would go bankrupt if they try :azn:

As for Chinese accepting women, I do not know, maybe some Chinese friends here can comment on that. But I have serious doubts Chinese will accept some grossly overweight, heavily used and abused women to offset the history's largest debt. Would you accept if you were Chinese?

That was actually funny ;)

USA did not even drop a bullet in India, so what is New-Delhi doing kissing the US behind. Guess US won the war in India without firing a shot..its called political puppets!

Had we been a political puppets we would have already purchased F16 from USA instead of rejecting it in MMRCA deal.

Allowing USA to attack it's very own resident in Waziristan is called political puppets.
Also sitting silent when USA come's deep inside your country and kill one of your state guest(OBL), it is called political puppets.

India is not kissing their ***. we rejected their fighter jets because they were up to mark in the offered configuration.

Taliban Control 72% of Afghanistan; Surround Kabul, Group Says

The International Council on Security and Development, which has fulltime offices in Afghanistan, said in a report that Taliban fighters have advanced out of their bases in the south and east and are infiltrating Kabul at will.

“The Taliban are now dictating terms in Afghanistan, both politically and militarily,” Paul Burton, ICOS Director of Policy, said. “There is a real danger the Taliban will simply overrun Afghanistan.”

Armed clashes in Afghanistan have reached the highest level since the Taliban was ousted by American-led forces in 2001, according to the United Nations. Taliban leader Mullah Omar today warned violence will rise and urged foreign forces to withdraw, Agence France-Presse reported, in his first public statement in a year. Pakistan militants torched 50 NATO trucks carrying supplies for troops in Afghanistan, the second such attack in as many days, AFP reported today, citing a police official.

“While the international community’s prospects in Afghanistan have never been bleaker, the Taliban has been experiencing a renaissance that has gained momentum since 2005,” ICOS said. The presence of the Islamist group in Afghanistan has increased from 54 to 72 percent over the past year, according to the report.

Taliban Control 72% of Afghanistan; Surround Kabul, Group Says - Bloomberg

IF this is what the Americans consider victory after 10 years of war and trillions spent , then i would say

Idaho+meth+slogan+-+not+even+once.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Taliban Control 72% of Afghanistan; Surround Kabul, Group Says
Its really bad for US puppets in Afghanistan, and US is withdrawing soon. Guess what happens then? :azn:

I dont like Taliban, but at least one thing they did right - exterminating drug business in the country, while under NATO supervision drugs manufacturing reached All-time high record.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom