What's new

$50 million RoboTaliban and US army

Heck...No...To satisfy youse guys I have no problem saying that the US lost EVERY SINGLE WAR since 1776. And I have no problem saying we can repeatedly return to the ME, invade, defeat the resident army, occupy, withdraw, then declare ourselves losers over and over and over...:lol:

And will China finance those failed wars? Because America is broke like a beggar with huge amount of Chinese and Zionist debt burden. I some how feel China has said no more war financing and that is why US is pulling out of Iraq and handing it over to Iran. By next year probably they will pull out of Afghanistan and hand it over to Pakistan. Be thankful to Chinese who are paying for the food on your table, though.

Looks like our crusader GI doesnt want to reply to my posts?
But I did...I told you we lost.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

And will China finance those failed wars? Because America is broke like a beggar with huge amount of Chinese and Zionist debt burden. I some how feel China has said no more war financing and that is why US is pulling out of Iraq and handing it over to Iran. By next year probably they will pull out of Afghanistan and hand it over to Pakistan. Be thankful to Chinese who are paying for the food on your table, though.
This thread is the reason why I call you 'shorted-brain'. Long on talk but short on intelligence.

But I did...I told you we lost.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

This thread is the reason why I call you 'shorted-brain'. Long on talk but short on intelligence.

These are facts, crusader. Pure facts which can be double checked. But you already know that, and that is why you have surrendered in this discussion. Just like you always do when confronted with truth. Personal attacks on me will not change the facts to become more favorable to your crusade.

Heck...No...To satisfy youse guys I have no problem saying that the US lost EVERY SINGLE WAR since 1776. And I have no problem saying we can repeatedly return to the ME, invade, defeat the resident army, occupy, withdraw, then declare ourselves losers over and over and over...:lol:

nice.. withdraw after losing trillions n not accomplishing anything... and negotiating with "terrorists" n bribing them with power sharing deals?

What abt vietnam ?korea,iraq?

Ur vietnamese by ethnicity right... u know better than me!

These are facts, crusader. Pure facts which can be double checked. But you already know that, and that is why you have surrendered in this discussion. Just like you always do when confronted with truth. Personal attacks on me will not change the facts to become more favorable to your crusade.
These 'facts' are made up in your petty little mind. I was in post-Saddam Kuwait, as in while the Iraqi Army was on the run out and being shot up on the 'Highway of Death'. I know plenty of loud mouths like you who can talk a good streak but would cry for momma in Basic Training.

Indeed, but Chinese want it back eventually with interest. What will Americans pay it back with? Their women?

Well, that's the price of "victory"; It doesn't come cheap. Will the chinese accept women?

nice.. withdraw after losing trillions n not accomplishing anything... and negotiating with "terrorists" n bribing them with power sharing deals?

What abt vietnam ?korea,iraq?

Ur vietnamese by ethnicity right... u know better than me!

He already knows it. It is just a big chunk of his pride that does not allow him to admit to it. US is broke and has become impotent.

Well, that's the price of "victory"; It doesn't come cheap. Will the chinese accept women?

The price of victory is sacrifice which Americans have forgotten about. Wars are not fought with money if that was the case the world's super power would be Saudi Arabia. Wars are won by sacrifice but this simple principle has been forgotten by Americans since they embraced Zionism post world war II. Now Americans get scared of any war in which they have to be drafted in and slaughtered on Normandy beaches. That era is gone for American military. So is their victories. Americans today can not take causalities. Their enemies can by millions. So victory just like always goes to the other side, be it vietnam or Iraq.

As for Chinese accepting women, I do not know, maybe some Chinese friends here can comment on that. But I have serious doubts Chinese will accept some grossly overweight, heavily used and abused women to offset the history's largest debt. Would you accept if you were Chinese?

1 Taliban = $100 Million
1 Osama = $4 Trillion

Good, so we need to raise an army of talibans and osama..to bleed US of A to an economic death! Thanks for exposing your weakness.

1 Taliban = $100 Million
1 Osama = $4 Trillion

Good, so we need to raise an army of talibans and osama..to bleed US of A to an economic death! Thanks for exposing your weakness.

No need. US created both Taliban and Alqaida themselves with the help of Zionists. Now they are in it for life. It is like a life mortgage they are paying.

They have lost many wars. They also lost a war with Canada many decades back. Generally the smaller and weaker the nation Americans are fighting against the greater the chances Americans lose. That is the kind of power they have. If it was not for British forces and Russian sacrifices, they would probably also have lost World War I and World War II.
What a joke. With all due respect for the Brits and I have a great deal of respect for them during my 3 yrs in the UK, if it was not for the Lend-Lease Program which supplied 1/4 of all the ammunition in Britain, along with transport aircrafts and ships, Britain would have fallen to Nazi Germany before the US entered the war.

Lend-Lease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The USSR was highly dependent on rail transportation, but the war practically shut down rail equipment production: only about 92 locomotives were produced. 2,000 locomotives and 11,000 railcars were supplied under Lend-Lease. Likewise, the Soviet air force received 18,700 aircraft, which amounted to about 14% of Soviet aircraft production (19% for military aircraft).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom