What's new

$50 million RoboTaliban and US army

win for the defence corporations and the oil corporations but the american taxpayers have truly lost.
Thats the truth right there. I would say humanity also lost, but who cares about moral and humane things these days? Only influence, power and money. I wonder when China will start following US foreign policy example, so far they are quite benign.

win for the defence corporations and the oil corporations but the american taxpayers have truly lost.
You mean up and coming military power like China have no 'defence' and 'oil'corporations that sucked money from the people?

You mean up and coming military power like China have no 'defence' and 'oil'corporations that sucked money from the people?
War is War ,be it any country ,its the citizens that have to pay the ultimate price.however if you look at China ,the Plaa has not been any where near the amounts of conflict that the US has been.You dont see the chinese invading a oil rich country in south america ,most of their disputes are on their border.On the otherhand the US has been playing self righteous world police.Just look at the number of wars the US has been in the last 100 years.
Military history of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By victory I mean China's surrender, and US installing there permanent puppet regime. Its not going to happen :) Your 2nd point wont happen either. China strength is increasing exponentially, while US is regressing, even more - China has US economy by the balls too.

Ok, sure, the US will probably not be installing any puppet government in Beijing, if the same standards were used for victory against the US it would be impossible for China to win too.

China's supposed grasp of the US economy is ephemeral, in the event of an oncoming naval clash it would be fully within our rights and understandable on the world stage to refuse to honor the debts of an outright belligerant and hostile nation state we are in a hot war with. This is not without precedent.

China's military strength is actually not increasing exponentially, and the US is not standing still either, nor is it receding. In fact with the end of Iraq and Afghanistan, the power we have to bear against China will just grow.

All this talk about the DF-21d is ludicrous. It hasn't been tested in a naval environment even once, and so is not considered combat operable.

If China is considered to have a mass produced DF-21d, then the US has railguns, lasers, long range naval variant combat uav's, autonomous ground robots, and soldiers with super strength (exoskeleton).

May I ask in which World do you live? How enormous technological gap was there between US & Afghanistan? One side you have daisy cutters, on ther other side there were shoesless poor Afghanis with old AK-47. Isn't that true? then, where went all those advanced weapons and technology? That's where FAITH comes in. US is facing humiliating defeat at the hands of Taalibaan.
I live in this world. Thanks for asking.

Afghanistan is a different ball game. Also, Afghanistan has benefit of rough territory and being located in the middle of other countries. There is no direct route to Afghanistan for the USA.

However, if you think that Taliban forces are scoring major victories in Afghanistan, then you surely live in la la land. No major US military base hase been overrun and neither Kabul.

Taliban is a very different kind of fighting force. It has no military face.

Incidents of bomb blasts take place in Pakistan too. TTP is still active. So do you presume that Pakistan lost in WOT too?

Iran defended their country against all odds, if thats not a win, what would be? Defending country and conquering Iraq at the same time? :)
Iran fought Iraq. There were no all odds that you speak of.

Yes, a brief naval confrontation took place between USA and Iran which has been dubbed as Operation Praying Mantis. And guess who took the beating?

Thats not how it works, I wrote extensive analysis of potential invasion of Iran, but cant create new thread for some reason.
I am sure that it would be another flawless analysis. :rolleyes:

Maybe you need to learn a little history.
I prefer facts over propaganda.

yeah you toppled saddam and left a more hostile pro-iranian iraq,so in the long run ,it doesnt count.
Last time I checked, Iran is not owned by Muqtada Al-Sadr who has Iranian backing. You are wrong if you assume that Iran holds much influence in Iraq. At maximum, Iranian influence would extend to the Shia community. However, Iraq has two other major factions too.

Any Iranian attempt to create instability in Iraq would backfire. Iraqi sunni population is well-known for its hot temper. And Iran is already facing Kurd problem.

In the vietnam war you lost,north vietam successfully invaded and annexed south vietnam .Korea war was a stale mate since both UN invasion of North Korea and then finally the Chinese invasion were repelled.
Like it or not, these were fronts. However, actual war was dubbed as COLD WAR. And we all know from history that which side ultimately won in this conflict.

In afghanistan,although the US has gained success in eliminating the alqaeda threat,but on the other hand the CION operations against the taliban have been counter productive and on top of that you have placed a corrupt northern alliance government.
US is not interested in exterminating Taliban. To be honest, you cannot differentiate between an armed civilian and a Taliban fighter in Afghanistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom