What's new

5 Year Journey on PDF

Congrats imran bai ..
Kuch aur badle ya na badle per aap k english me kaafi badlav aaya hey imran bai ..

well well well

ladies its 10-18-2012 five years before same day 10-18-2007 i joined this forum .
i was busy in search of some images and i found it then many months i just look and copy images .
then bad luck of this forum i decide to join it :meeting:

since five years here i learn allot i trolled alot i have fun and many many happy days .
sure there is few sad days too thanks to management :taz: .
i found here many many good friends and many those whom i have value in real life too.
many i chat and talk to them in private (not females yaar) and many are still my best friends.
on this site i learn allot not only defense related matters but also (trolling - bashing - and hate)
PDF is one of the busy forum i realize it latter when i joined other forums .i was so simple before i join PDF .
but after i watch other side i was shocked .in fact people are not stupid in real life as on internet lolz i learn it letter
in last five years of service here i face many problems too.2 times i quit it because i hate to stay here that time.
letter i thought its not good idea DEMOCRACY IS THE BEST REVENGE so i join it back lolz.
.i remember when i join many of very nice and great people
helped me and teach me so much i can't forget them better not to use their names here.i am thankful of them even many can't read
this post.those who leave forum i also remember them no matter why they gone and those whom are here with us hope always
be here with us.

let me tell you people in last five years this forum changed allot .at old days we think 5 times before post here .
there was less trolling less insults less abuses and more quality post and defense related matters.but time after time as
population grow here we have now more trolls more members whom just come for argue and more those whom just post
against there rivals.hardly i see members agree on something even its right .never seen now like before indians agree
on pakistan and Pakistanis on indian threads.now as soon as thread start kids start war of argue insults trolling .
i know management try their best to keep it clean but they most of time late.sorry to management.
that's why i keep myself in few sections and enjoy my life here.my favorite place is here air force - photos - members club here now.

in fact last 5 years i also changed allot. first i was reader then in members club active member then i was images king here .
2 years i post every images i found or take and also my personal gallery here is still bigger then any other member
i uploaded those days
Photos: 1345
Space used: 181101.4k
Views: 3425674

then i just leave it and engaged in discussion here.but now last 2 years i am not interested in discussion on serious matters
i just pass my time as usual.also i was punished many times in last five years in fact first year i have not a single warning
then i have few and letter i have infractions and warnings.but recently last years i was even banned 4-5 times because
what happened in pakistan make me crazy too as any other patriot.GHQ attack mehran attack OBL raid and slala attack with
increasing drone attack make me angry and i face ban.but i have ni hard feelings i am still on my words.
here are numbers of actions on me
18 infraction
12 warnings

these are from all admins mods i think .hum ne bhi ajj tak kisi ko lift nhi karai phir ehhehehehe.

ok now recently few bad fishes come on this forum and make me bad too .as T group (god bless them all) make me chief of them
and i face all of **** of group.soon after this group dissolved now individual tharkis are in action .apna apna dhandha chala rahy hain

at the end be happy enjoy forum learn at teach but think before you submit it may hurt others :tup:

Jaani i was not banned i misunderstood it. :)

well well well

ladies its 10-18-2012 five years before same day 10-18-2007 i joined this forum .
i was busy in search of some images and i found it then many months i just look and copy images .
then bad luck of this forum i decide to join it :meeting:

since five years here i learn allot i trolled alot i have fun and many many happy days .
sure there is few sad days too thanks to management :taz: .
i found here many many good friends and many those whom i have value in real life too.
many i chat and talk to them in private (not females yaar) and many are still my best friends.
on this site i learn allot not only defense related matters but also (trolling - bashing - and hate)
PDF is one of the busy forum i realize it latter when i joined other forums .i was so simple before i join PDF .
but after i watch other side i was shocked .in fact people are not stupid in real life as on internet lolz i learn it letter
in last five years of service here i face many problems too.2 times i quit it because i hate to stay here that time.
letter i thought its not good idea DEMOCRACY IS THE BEST REVENGE so i join it back lolz.
.i remember when i join many of very nice and great people
helped me and teach me so much i can't forget them better not to use their names here.i am thankful of them even many can't read
this post.those who leave forum i also remember them no matter why they gone and those whom are here with us hope always
be here with us.

let me tell you people in last five years this forum changed allot .at old days we think 5 times before post here .
there was less trolling less insults less abuses and more quality post and defense related matters.but time after time as
population grow here we have now more trolls more members whom just come for argue and more those whom just post
against there rivals.hardly i see members agree on something even its right .never seen now like before indians agree
on pakistan and Pakistanis on indian threads.now as soon as thread start kids start war of argue insults trolling .
i know management try their best to keep it clean but they most of time late.sorry to management.
that's why i keep myself in few sections and enjoy my life here.my favorite place is here air force - photos - members club here now.

in fact last 5 years i also changed allot. first i was reader then in members club active member then i was images king here .
2 years i post every images i found or take and also my personal gallery here is still bigger then any other member
i uploaded those days
Photos: 1345
Space used: 181101.4k
Views: 3425674

then i just leave it and engaged in discussion here.but now last 2 years i am not interested in discussion on serious matters
i just pass my time as usual.also i was punished many times in last five years in fact first year i have not a single warning
then i have few and letter i have infractions and warnings.but recently last years i was even banned 4-5 times because
what happened in pakistan make me crazy too as any other patriot.GHQ attack mehran attack OBL raid and slala attack with
increasing drone attack make me angry and i face ban.but i have ni hard feelings i am still on my words.
here are numbers of actions on me
18 infraction
12 warnings

these are from all admins mods i think .hum ne bhi ajj tak kisi ko lift nhi karai phir ehhehehehe.

ok now recently few bad fishes come on this forum and make me bad too .as T group (god bless them all) make me chief of them
and i face all of **** of group.soon after this group dissolved now individual tharkis are in action .apna apna dhandha chala rahy hain

at the end be happy enjoy forum learn at teach but think before you submit it may hurt others :tup:

imran bhai - you are one and only!!!!! God Bless You!:pakistan:

Imran bhai congrats, though i have been in PDF just for some 6 months, but i have got addicted ur funny posts :D

A request - Pls moderator ban jao :lol:

Anyone would like to make Imran Khan a moderator? :meeting: :D
Moderator? Nope! :no: Imran Khan for President!!!
salute_smiley.gif

:pakistan:

Imran bhai. Tum politician ban jao. Sab thumhe vote karenge! :tup:

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

Aiii Jiii .. Oii Jii .. Congratulations Jii..

Keep Rocking...

You are a LeGenD.

imran bhai mubarakan-
in 5 haseen o jameel saal mukamil honay ki khushi mein ap treat kab dey rehay hein mujhay?-

Aiii Jiii .. Oii Jii .. Congratulations Jii..

Keep Rocking...

You are a LeGenD.

isi khushi mein Imran Khan ko aik din kay liye pink ker diya jaye !!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

he is one of the nicest persons on this forum... yeh banda ghusa bhi khaye tou hansi mazak mein baaten laga jata hai per dil nahi dukhata kisi ka... its unique quality... bari say bari baat bhi piyar say hansi mazak mein keh jata hai...

ab itna bhi khush na ho mere bhai...jhot bol raha tha mein :rolleyes:

Congrats Imran Bhai...keep going. :tup: people like you keep us stuck to PDF for so long..

Achha hun dasso party kitthey rakhi ae ?

Back
Top Bottom