What's new

5 Turkish Weapons of War Russia Should Fear

The Russian Airforce have bought medium range air to air missiles. What i have read on the internet, india have bought 2000 of this missile(BVR), More then the half doesn't work or have bugs, can a indian member verify this fiasco?

So ther is no bvr missiles in ther arsenal:-).

Even if those missiles bought by India have problems, India may not admit it. Since doing that, it will bring embarrassment to them and Russians. :-)

Differences are we as TURK are not making revolution with VODKA , we are making it with the BLOOD...:-)

if I am not mistaken, Russia is not the most drinking country in the world. I do not drink vodka, my friends and acquaintances from Russia do not drink vodka. This stereotype.

Yes, Russians never drink , but who buy million boutles of votka in Russians supermarkets.
I havent met Russian who says i do drink:) And no one smokes:) Russians love show themselves powerfull and clean:)

And all Russian girls very good untill 8 oclock PM:)
Everbody clean and good clothes and shoes. But They are living with TARAKANS(cockroach:))
Russia country who has double toilets:)
There was a scandal in Sochi games. They made double WC for tourisst:)
Poor Russians where do yo go on holiday? To Egypt or to Crimie???:)))))))
If Russia high class country why dont you go on holiday Crimie and Sochi?
Russians are still planting potatoes at home.

How would be chritmas without holy Turkish mandarins?
What a pity, you will pay one salary for Abhazian seedy, mandarins:)
Yes, we know that"USSR factories had high level knowledge.
USSR could produce BMW X6, TOYOTA LAND CRUISER, WV TOUREG:)

Last edited:
Well turks are my brothers but i hate to say that turkey stands no chance in a war against russia.

"T" is big:)
Do you know about war in Afganistan?
How did Great USSR lose in Afganistan?
Do you think your Turkish brother less brave than Afgans?

Sure , there is no direct communication as it is not friendly units :-) That's why such kind of jammers are designed to work in long distance in order to limit detection.We are talking about 150-200 km jamming range.

Beside this ,the matter is Fresnel zone and also line of sight.As you may know the geographic between possible nodes, you can see how difficult to see visibility between two points.Even S400 radars have a blind zone due to the earth. Imagine there is no hilly place and lets consider trucks heights are max 5-6 meters and we are talking about 100-150km distance between Koral and S400.
tumblr_ljmeveF10t1qf00w4.gif

I mean it is not radio transmission between two towers. Your comment is not show the KORAL system missing capability. In fact ,It shows the positive capability.:-)
I hope I am clear.
Your explanation adds nothing to my explanations. Antenna size of S-400 clearly indicate that radar operates in the narrow spatial sector. Jamming looks like (Rц - target direction, Rpap - jammer direction):
1394818648_16.png

In this situation jammer is very unlikely able to affect significantly the operation of a powerful radar. In general, our conversation is about nothing, or maybe you know the radiated power, antenna characteristics and ready to submit an estimated calculation of energy potentials? Or may be you are ready to submit examples of combat experience?

The signal you are talking about is a radio wave.. Thats the easiest way to jam it unless you have network enabled technology.. You better spend your time to read, this forum is not for you. We need maturity test to accept participants!
And you need some brains test :sarcastic:

Your explanation adds nothing to my explanations. Antenna size of S-400 clearly indicate that radar operates in the narrow spatial sector. Jamming looks like (Rц - target direction, Rpap - jammer direction):
1394818648_16.png

In this situation jammer is very unlikely able to affect significantly the operation of a powerful radar. In general, our conversation is about anything, or maybe you know the radiated power, antenna characteristics and ready to submit an estimated calculation of energy potentials? Or may be you are ready to submit examples of combat experience?

And you need some brains test :sarcastic:

Koral's are located on high mountain. Russian military knows, it's NATO asset

It seems that you're right about the range, according to the promotional video.
However, the means of radar jamming are effective on direct visibility to the source of interference. It is best if the source of interference gets into the main beam of the radar, but it is possible for the lateral beam. For ground radar there is no direct visibility. The only option is to create a very powerful radiation. To achieve success in a low-power radar jamming, or even powerful but obsolete radar that may be enough. However, jamming of powerful modern ground radar, having jamfree noise-like signal - no.
You can jam homing head of a missile if missile is self-homing, and if the response time of your system from the detection to the jamming is less than the flight time of the missile to the target. But if the missile is guided by a signal from the ground, you just do not find the signal, or again rely on brute force power of jamming signal and pray.
xn6xz.png

We are talking about this.
Signals can bounce from ionosphere.

Koral's are located on high mountain. Russian military knows, it's NATO asset
But what if jamming signal will be transmitted directly to receivers of your system? Then it is guaranteed that you will not be able to detect radar signals and thus will use only brutforce instead of exact imitation. This will also reduce the efficiency.

But what if jamming signal will be transmitted directly to receivers of your system? Then it is guaranteed that you will not be able to detect radar signals and thus will use only brutforce instead of exact imitation. This will also reduce the efficiency.

I don't know the details of this advanced fully digital state of the art technology. It is an almost autonomous system, learning by doing based on its memory, threat levels and kind of threat.

I want to point on that yesterday afternoon Russian planes with wing number 227 and 230 disappeared from Russian radars and no communication was possible. NATO monitored emergency calls of Russian Air controllers on Himeim AB in Syria.
Thats fact.

xn6xz.png

We are talking about this.
Signals can bounce from ionosphere.
Effective jamming assumes that you are able to receive the signal, which is going to be jammed. In this case, you can generate a signal, just imitating a useful signal. Radar antenna forms a beam, the level of radiation to the other sides is small. The probability that you will be able to catch the signal outside of the direct vision of the radiation source for such frequencies is approximately equal to zero.

"T" is big:)
Do you know about war in Afganistan?
How did Great USSR lose in Afganistan?
Do you think your Turkish brother less brave than Afgans?

You know about the war in Vietnam?
The Soviet Union lost the war in Afghanistan? You are confusing something, the Soviet Union lost a lot there, no one argues, but achieved their goals, and left.

Designed to intercept and jam and/or deceive hostile radar emitters. It analyses multi-target signals and automatically/manually generates an appropriate response.
Constantly frequency scan for the emissions of radars, and signals, and send counter noise back to block communication and blind radars,

No more information, seems secret

I don't know the details of this advanced fully digital state of the art technology. It is an almost autonomous system, learning by doing based on its memory, threat levels and kind of threat.

I want to point on that yesterday afternoon Russian planes with wing number 227 and 230 disappeared from Russian radars and no communication was possible. NATO monitored emergency calls of Russian Air controllers on Himeim AB in Syria.
Thats fact.
Probably that aircrafts were busy by making their job - destroying Daesh infrastructure and exploring Turkey's border.

Probably that aircrafts were busy by making their job - destroying Daesh infrastructure and exploring Turkey's border.

Nobody believes that there is ISIS presence in the turkman mountain other than russians. So , please stop it, it's meanless. Also RF should also stop publishing those airstrike videos because those bombings are too unaccurate you are ruining your international image.

Back
Top Bottom