What's new

5 Turkish Weapons of War Russia Should Fear

Russian brought 30 years old Soviet era SU-25 air craft still not a single crash after so many sorties. I would not call them crap. Those bombs will kill you, not matter how ugly they look.
well... if they could hit their targets :lol:

F16 is 30 years old too buddy, you and I have very different opinions on what's crap and what's not :lol:

F16 is 30 years old too buddy, you and I have very different opinions on what's crap and what's not :lol:

Turkmen already fried... you could do nothing..

that has more to do with the incompetence of our politicians...

in a real war Su24s or Su25s would be cannon fodder

They must be really proud of being able to bomb defenseless villages though... good for them

SU-24 and and SU-25 are not fighters but bomber.. they are there to do frying business.

SU-24 and and SU-25 are not fighters but bomber.. they are there to do frying business.
flying junk is what they are

even looking at Su25s cockpit makes me nauseous

ugh..
a3140333-132-SU25%20cockpit.jpg

Last edited:
CUz-phhWcAAcO6B.png:large

It is time to upgrade your aircraft gps's models from Garmin to Tomtom:-)

Is it a Turkish view of political map or combat map? :sarcastic: The author obviously smoked a lot of marijuana.
mr47_06.gif

The reality is somewhat different.
RuAF destroyed a convoy of oil trucks on the road between Ahras and Kafr Nasih, north of Aleppo.
#Turkish aid allegedly sent to "Turkmens" in Latakia happily accepted by Chechen #ISIS leader Al Shishani
CVNYIM2XIAAC1pm.jpg

CVPQwj-U8AEsuEk.jpg

Correct map looks like this one:
CVPl2ewWcAExB--.jpg

Turkmen already fried... you could do nothing..
Don't believe everything you read on the internet. And i don't understand why a banglidishi is so eager to suck Russian balls..... "Slave mentality" i think, some nations exists to serve others....

Look how far a NATO tornedo from its target in Syria.

Back
Top Bottom