What's new

5 tonnes of ammonium nitrate seized at Kerala-Tamil Nadu border

Looks like a possible serial blast averted, these A holes use nails and metal peices along with Ammonium nitrate to increase the death count.

Kill the bast@rds before they kill our women and kids.

Mate, we should know there are enemies inside this country.. The earlier we wake up, its the better.. We cannot blame other countires for all the mess. Hydrabad blasts shown us that there are some who indulge in anti national activities..

@Azazel, yaar there were allegations that the explosives used in the querries were sold to terrorsists and other factions to earn extra money.. They are willing to pay a lot of money to the querry owners for these kind of explosives..

Its not your duty to identify who are enemies & Patriots...............Leave it to Police..............Now can you people explain me why should they smuggle it to Kerala if its for Terrorist Purpose.....................Is it easy to distribute it to other parts of India if it reaches Kerala.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not your duty to identify who are enemies & Patriots...............Leave it to Police..............Now can you people explain me why should they smuggle it to Kerala if its for Terrorist Purpose.....................Is it easy to distribute it to other parts of India if it reaches Kerala.
@Infinity, as I told you I am talking about the bad apples in the society.. I am only saying to keep your eyes open to the wrong doings happen in our country.. We dont have to live in a myth that everything is fine in this counrty.. Accepting the faults itself is a first step..

Please elobarate the bold part :what:

@Infinity, as I told you I am talking about the bad apples in the society.. I am only saying to keep your eyes open to the wrong doings happen in our country.. We dont have to live in a myth that everything is fine in this counrty.. Accepting the faults itself is a first step..

Please elobarate the bold part :what:

I wanted to know if its for terrorist purpose ....................can they distribute it to other parts of India from Kerala..............

There are no big quarries or fire work factories in the entire CBE region that would warrant this much ammonium nitrate.

Plus the quarries which are there mostly use dynamite and not ammonium nitrate.

This was either for some fertilizer or for bombs.

source : Im from that region.

Atlast a voice of fact and not denial.

I studied in Amrita and have contact with plenty of friends from all all parts of Kerala.

Kerala is sitting on a dormant volcano getting which may explode any time. And being from a border district we people would be among the first to feel the blow back.
And one thing they all agree is Hindus or even non-Muslims dont find living in Malappuram that easy

Dear friend... I probably disagree with you here.... because i lived most of my life in that district...... i still visit there... the situation is not as bad as it is said in the post.... I traveled entire length and breadth of kerala for 8 years... I would say the situation is much worse in other disgtricts........ But i agree with you that we are sitting on a volcano..... the eruption (on a big way) can happen in another 10 years or more..... (this is my assumption based on the ground realities)

I wanted to know if its for terrorist purpose ....................can they distribute it to other parts of India from Kerala..............

May be, you saw the Vellarpadam fiasco, where they are not allowing police to search containers in their premises.. There were reports like sandalwoods and drugs are exported through that port.. Our vast sea area is a boon for smugglers.. and also we have a loose border security in our state..

May be, you saw the Vellarpadam fiasco, where they are not allowing police to search containers in their premises.. There were reports like sandalwoods and drugs are exported through that port.. Our vast sea area is a boon for smugglers.. and also we have a loose border security in our state..

True...... We also believed to recieved one container full of notes......

There is a movie called "A Wednesday" which shows a comman man's anger towards repeated terrorist incidents and he takes matters in his own hands. Though you are right, the comman man may not know the exact person who is a terrorist but he knows the religion of the terrorist and he knows that the terrorist hates him. The ineptness and the corruptness of the cops and the votebank, minority appeasement of the politicians is well known to him, so it wont be long before the comman man becomes a radical himself to oppose these terrorists to save his family and friends or avenge the death of his dear ones. This is what needs to be avoided before its too late.

Ammonium Nitrate is commonly used in fertilizer could have very well been for agricultural purposes since it is 5 tonnes worth, nothing unusual.

Ammonium Nitrate is commonly used in fertilizer could have very well been for agricultural purposes since it is 5 tonnes worth, nothing unusual.

Yes it can be.... but normally these things can be done legally if it is for agriculture purpose...... But this consignment was caught smuggling..... Y would some one smuggle if it was for agriculture purpose...... That raised the suspicion..... But it could be for agriculture purpose.....

There is a movie called "A Wednesday" which shows a comman man's anger towards repeated terrorist incidents and he takes matters in his own hands. Though you are right, the comman man may not know the exact person who is a terrorist but he knows the religion of the terrorist and he knows that the terrorist hates him. The ineptness and the corruptness of the cops and the votebank, minority appeasement of the politicians is well known to him, so it wont be long before the comman man becomes a radical himself to oppose these terrorists to save his family and friends or avenge the death of his dear ones. This is what needs to be avoided before its too late.

Sunil Joshi, Sandeep Dange, Kamal Chauhan, Devendra Gupta..........

Dear friend... I probably disagree with you here.... because i lived most of my life in that district...... i still visit there... the situation is not as bad as it is said in the post.... I traveled entire length and breadth of kerala for 8 years... I would say the situation is much worse in other disgtricts........ But i agree with you that we are sitting on a volcano..... the eruption (on a big way) can happen in another 10 years or more..... (this is my assumption based on the ground realities)

Im hearing that Kasargod, Kannur etc are currently much more tense due to good numbers on both sides which makes the chances of confrontation much more there...Malappuram is pretty one sided..

Im hearing that Kasargod, Kannur etc are currently much more tense due to good numbers on both sides which makes the chances of confrontation much more there...Malappuram is pretty one sided..

You are absolutely right!!!!!!

You are absolutely right!!!!!!

8 of my friends and class mates, all politically and religiously neutral in college days have joined RSS in the last one year. So there mus be something brewing up there.

8 of my friends and class mates, all politically and religiously neutral in college days have joined RSS in the last one year. So there mus be something brewing up there.
Let 100 join RSS,CPM,IUML or congress......................Nothing is going to brew..............

Back
Top Bottom