What's new

5 tonnes of ammonium nitrate seized at Kerala-Tamil Nadu border

Let 100 join RSS,CPM,IUML or congress......................Nothing is going to brew..............

You are living in denial and I know what is happening in Kerala. And I am also worried because its after effects are being felt in Tamil Nadu.

Yes it can be.... but normally these things can be done legally if it is for agriculture purpose...... But this consignment was caught smuggling..... Y would some one smuggle if it was for agriculture purpose...... That raised the suspicion..... But it could be for agriculture purpose.....

Y would some one smuggle if it was for agriculture purpose...... That raised the suspicion..... But it could be for agriculture purpose.....

Probably to avoid taxation and shipment fees, I don't know what the rate is but I imagine transit fees on 5 tonnes of NH4 NO3 would be pretty hefty so farmers and importers probably want to avoid paying heavy fees, cheap way.

You are living in denial and I know what is happening in Kerala. And I am also worried because its after effects are being felt in Tamil Nadu.
Dear KS let me be in that state of Denial unless i get some substantial proof to counter that...............T

Dear KS let me be in that state of Denial unless i get some substantial proof to counter that...............T

The state of denial is because you choose not to see your daily happenings around you.

Anyway what you are is upto you. But I am worried about the effect of the radicalization in Kerala spilling into TN. The recent example of stone pelting on American embassy and Viswaroopam drama are not good.

Let 100 join RSS,CPM,IUML or congress......................Nothing is going to brew..............

Thats just your optimism dear!! Unless the government start to take strict actions, this will get out of hands..

Your concerns are true to a certain extend.

Organised community based cultural invasion and atrocities are reported every now and then and there are pockets of areas which are getting devoid of the secular balance.

The northern parts will be an area of concern in the coming years if this trend continues. The present state govt is a minority led government which moulds its policies based on their communitie's loyalty and instructions which are beneficial for them.

Its not visible openly but if we go a bit deep, the divide and discrimination is indeed visible.

The state of denial is because you choose not to see your daily happenings around you.

Anyway what you are is upto you. But I am worried about the effect of the radicalization in Kerala spilling into TN. The recent example of stone pelting on American embassy and Viswaroopam drama are not good.
Now KS you are contradicting your statement....................You mean to say stone pelting on American Embassy and Vishroopam drama in TN is due to Radicalisation in Kerala................But no such incidents happen in Kerala.........Even with 25% Muslim Population Visharoopam was screened in entire Kerala without any trouble.......................

Now KS you are contradicting your statement....................You mean to say stone pelting on American Embassy and Vishroopam drama in TN is due to Radicalisation in Kerala................But no such incidents happen in Kerala.........Even with 25% Muslim Population Visharoopam was screened in entire Kerala without any trouble.......................

Look infinity, what you choose to believe or not is not my concern. Just look above your post to see what was written, if you choose not to believe me.

I dont care what you personally believe, but Kerala is not that Kerala anymore. It has not been that for quite some time and I dont need you to certify that coz I have seen it first hand.

Look infinity, what you choose to believe or not is not my concern. Just look above your post to see what was written, if you choose not to believe me.

I dont care what you personally believe, but Kerala is not that Kerala anymore. It has not been that for quite some time and I dont need you to certify that coz I have seen it first hand.

Cool down friend............I agree you needn't certify me................buts it vice versa too............I simply asked you that release of Vishwaroopam didn't face any problem in Kerala...............By the by I am a Fan of Kamal

The present state govt is a minority led government which moulds its policies based on their communitie's loyalty and instructions which are beneficial for them.

Its not visible openly but if we go a bit deep, the divide and discrimination is indeed visible.

Why do sad..atleast from the near future Friday will be holiday for you guys and you will work according to a Gulf schedule with a friday-saturday weekend and office resuming on Sunday..:P

Cool down friend............I agree you needn't certify me................buts it vice versa too............I simply asked you that release of Vishwaroopam didn't face any problem in Kerala...............By the by I am a Fan of Kamal

That does not indicate anything. But groups like SDPI, PFI are now spreading tentacles all over Tamil Nadu and is radicalising the Tamil muslims. Infact it was the activists of SDPI who were behind the stone pelting incident..It was a big shame to me seeing Tamil muslims acting like those cheapos in Kashmir or middle east.

i reallt thought ISI and pakistan would soon occur in this thread

right

so the maharashtra because of extreme hindutwas and bal thakerey is known as little hindustan perhaps?
it did not come from INDIANs, you are the first to have trolled with such baseless allegation.
Man you guys are mean.

so whats excitement? just add 1 tonne of hydrogen sulfide and enjoy the scenery.....

It should have been coming from Pakistan. ISI is definitely involved here. If you cant find the pictures for your clown show media, I can provide a few and you guys can name them whatever name you want to assign to them.

Back
Top Bottom