What's new

5 tonnes of ammonium nitrate seized at Kerala-Tamil Nadu border

Lol

Show me anything that says AN is used in Firecrackers, as you claimed in your first post.
AN is a precursor to a fertilizer bomb.
Go and fool gullibles with your deceptive remarks.

What are you stupid??Use your common sense.Its a nitrate and cheap and easily available.You can use it to make other nitrate salts such as sodium and potassium nitrates.Of course, it has Hygroscopic properties,so direct use of it in Pyros are not very common.Demanding proof for these are childish.

To be frank Kerala in sitting in a volcano for some time.. Some people are actively involved in the anti national activities specially in Malapuram area.. Most of the people are coming back from Gulf and some of them are actively involved in making India too a land of pure.. Not too long ago, 5 people from Kerala got killed by security forces in Kashmir after coming back from their training in one of our neighbouring countries.. Investigation led to an arrest of a guy named Nazir, who was recruiting people for Jehad against India.. There were incidents of Ayyappa devotees got attacked by people and a teacher's hand was amputated by people.. In the surface area everything is clam but under there are lot of tensions going on.. Kerala was not a state as it used to be.. As Muse mentioned in one another post, We should be ready for the purification process which is going on in our neighbouring country
When is that Volcano going to erupt.........Come on Seiko...........I have been hearing this stories for past 20 years..............there are some rotten apples in all the baskets................Regarding attack on Ayyappa devotess i never heard this other than during Mulaperiayar Incidents................But some told that too was a rumor............Regarding last part Purification process ..............Kindly elaborate so that it gets through me

Malapuram is a very volatile place..i lived there for 3 years and am rather sad to admit that... I know people want to respect other religions here but when there is a fact somewhere you have to admit it.....

When is that Volcano going to erupt.........Come on Seiko...........I have been hearing this stories for past 20 years..............there are some rotten apples in all the baskets................Regarding attack on Ayyappa devotess i never heard this other than during Mulaperiayar Incidents................But some told that too was a rumor............Regarding last part Purification process ..............Kindly elaborate so that it gets through me

Yes, I am talking only about rotten apples.. You heard about NDF right?? Ayyoppa devotees were attacked by them in Kollam.. That was their way to become famous here in Kerala.. People start noticing that name.. Mate, some of the people who came back from gulf countries was actively involved in religious movements and calls for Jehad was actively heard in some parts of Kerala.. You do read about the burning of the bus, NDF rally being banned in many places here in Kerala and also Hand of a Teacher was chopped off because of the question paper issue.. You also have heard about Thadiyanta vida Nazeer and recruitment of people for Jihad in Kashmir from Kerala?? Government closed its eyes for vote bank politics over this.. These guys were shouting Anti India slogans while transferring to a Jail in Kakkanadu.. Mate these kind of activities are stopped to an extent due to the presence of Communist parties and Muslim league in that area.. I am not a fan of either of that group, but they have significant presence in that place which does not allow organisations like this to grow as much as they expected..

What are you stupid??Use your common sense.Its a nitrate and cheap and easily available.You can use it to make other nitrate salts such as sodium and potassium nitrates.Of course, it has Hygroscopic properties,so direct use of it in Pyros are not very common.Demanding proof for these are childish.

If you have had one (proof), you would have furnished one.
I know your handicap here.
AN is a fertiliser bomb precursor: How Do Fertilizer Bombs Work? | LifesLittleMysteries.com

Ammonium nitrate is the fertilizer compound that can be used in explosives, said John Goodpaster, who researches explosives at Indiana at University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
fertilizer-100504-02.jpg

Mission Destabilise

Malappuram district in north Kerala is called 'mini Pakistan'.

The district with the largest Muslim population in the country, Malappuram is home to a number of extremists and fundamentalist groups

Read on....

What makes you misrepresent the facts?
Or in plain words lie?
I am not in Muslim country, stop hallucinating.

Sorry my mistake...............I mistook your Flag initials .AD to be Abu Dabhi................My fault .................

Yes, I am talking only about rotten apples.. You heard about NDF right?? Ayyoppa devotees were attacked by them in Kollam.. That was their way to become famous here in Kerala.. People start noticing that name.. Mate, some of the people who came back from gulf countries was actively involved in religious movements and calls for Jehad was actively heard in some parts of Kerala.. You do read about the burning of the bus, NDF rally being banned in many places here in Kerala and also Hand of a Teacher was chopped off because of the question paper issue.. You also have heard about Thadiyanta vida Nazeer and recruitment of people for Jihad in Kashmir from Kerala?? Government closed its eyes for vote bank politics over this.. These guys were shouting Anti India slogans while transferring to a Jail in Kakkanadu.. Mate these kind of activities are stopped to an extent due to the presence of Communist parties and Muslim league in that area.. I am not a fan of either of that group, but they have significant presence in that place which does not allow organisations like this to grow as much as they expected..

I know MPM is a volatile district... and probably none knows better than me.... Wrt to NDF/PFI.... I used play cricket in the ground next to their HQ.....

If you have had one (proof), you would have furnished one.
I know your handicap here.
AN is a fertiliser bomb precursor: How Do Fertilizer Bombs Work? | LifesLittleMysteries.com

Oh great,that is a great proof for the news here.Why don't you provide proof for your claim that they were meant for the terror attack.All you have is a speculation fueled by a rabid Islamophobia.

Noting more than a heightened Islamohobic propaganda.

I know MPM is a volatile district... and probably none knows better than me.... Wrt to NDF/PFI.... I used play cricket in the ground next to their HQ.....

Its either we can close our eyes and just think that everything is fine in our country or we can open our eyes and see the reality and take action against it.. Enemies are with in our country, they are more dangerous than one from outside!!

Noting more than a heightened Islamohobic propaganda.

First you were in a denial, then, when you could not fight the arguments, stereotype you became like other Ummahites.
Face the reality, its main stream media. If they write shik, they would have been sued by now.
And for your knowledge, There are many such remarks all over the net.

Learn to face the music, when the need be.
Be a good boy for the next time.

Oh great,that is a great proof for the news here.Why don't you provide proof for your claim that they were meant for the terror attack.All you have is a speculation fueled by a rabid Islamophobia.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...kerala-tamil-nadu-border-2.html#ixzz2LuREzKOB

Something in the legal lexicon is called the probable cause.
And that was what the policeman suspected and consequently the guy got booked and merchandise got Seized as the heading of the thread says. As a Indian you are supposed to believe in your own country's law and enforcement authorities as I do.

All right?
Now dont flip the omllette again n again on this.

First you were in a denial, then, when you could not fight the arguments, stereotype you became like other Ummahites.
Face the reality, its main stream media. If they write shik, they would have been sued by now.
And for your knowledge, There are many such remarks all over the net.

Oh get lost,I am not in any denial.None of the things you wrote came from media,they came from your sick mind.Accept the reality they were nothing more than your speculation.

Something in the legal lexicon is called the probable cause.
And that was what the policeman suspected and consequently the guy got booked and merchandise got Seized as the heading of the thread says. As a Indian you are supposed to believe in your own country's law and enforcement authorities as I do.

All right?
Now dont flip the omllette again n again on this.

As I said such seizures are very common in Kerala.If you are claiming they were intended for terror purposes,then you should prove it.If you can't don't make such wild theories,let the police do the job.

Oh get lost,I am not in any denial.None of the things you wrote came from media,they came from your sick mind.Accept the reality they were nothing more than your speculation.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...kerala-tamil-nadu-border-2.html#ixzz2LuUaRERv

Cretin is one who acts like one.

Get it again, its media:

Malappuram district in north Kerala is called 'mini Pakistan'.

The district with the largest Muslim population in the country, Malappuram is home to a number of extremists and fundamentalist groups

Mission Destabilise

How Do Fertilizer Bombs Work? | LifesLittleMysteries.com

Ammonium nitrate is the fertilizer compound that can be used in explosives, said John Goodpaster, who researches explosives at Indiana at University-Purdue University Indianapolis

Cretin is one who acts like one.

Get it again, its media:

Mission Destabilise

How Do Fertilizer Bombs Work? | LifesLittleMysteries.com

What media???Do they mention any thing about this news.If they do post it.The reddiff link are overhyped lies.In fact reddiff is not even a proper media.Its just an online portal.The source of the news is from somewhere else.And they are no longer providing it.Clearly shows the lack of authenticity of the content.Any body could've written it.

Back
Top Bottom