What's new

5 Pakistani Soldiers Martyred in Attack by Terrorists from Afghanistan in Kurram District

Going by your logic, maybe the PAF chief should now ask Bajwa to do artillery strikes on Afghanistan....
or least he can offer an immediate help for air strikes if he ain't like bajwa and cares for the blood of his fellow soliders at the border.

After US/NATO and Indian exit from Afghanistan one would have hoped that security situation would finally improve. It seems India is still using terror tactics to sow bloodshed in Pakistan.

It is high time that the armed forces take decisive action. The Afghan Taliban need to be told bluntly that Pak reserves the right to take out Indian sponsored terrorists on Afghan soil.

The indian sponsorship continues with help of iran. India can never have any influence or setup without help of iran. Now that Afghanistan is empty of American and indians, iran is still there to give support to india.
I would say decisive action is already underway. I think Pakistan have already conveyed the message to afghn taliban in a friendly manner. I also think Pakistan is already taking out TTP and BLA terrorists in Afghanistan and we see how namaloom afraad are killing commanders daily. You dont rub such things in the face of a neighbor and embarrass them infront of their population. Most hyper nationalists in Pakistan are dumb idiots and are similar to indian bhakts, they want to make enemy of everyone but then wont be able to handle so many enemies. There been war and turmoil on our western borders for many decades and it wont and cant change overnight, it will take time and we need patience and consistent policy without being retarded emotional.

The indian sponsorship continues with help of iran. India can never have any influence or setup without help of iran. Now that Afghanistan is empty of American and indians, iran is still there to give support to india.
I would say decisive action is already underway. I think Pakistan have already conveyed the message to afghn taliban in a friendly manner. I also think Pakistan is already taking out TTP and BLA terrorists in Afghanistan and we see how namaloom afraad are killing commanders daily. You dont rub such things in the face of a neighbor and embarrass them infront of their population. Most hyper nationalists in Pakistan are dumb idiots and are similar to indian bhakts, they want to make enemy of everyone but then wont be able to handle so many enemies. There been war and turmoil on our western borders for many decades and it wont and cant change overnight, it will take time and we need patience and consistent policy without being retarded emotional.
The Indian and Iranian Forces Court martial their soldiers who are hit by the Bullet below Stomach on a post. It's not all about Military startegy but a lack of descipline. Trust me the casualty count is big because all these FC soldiers would have been standing like if they are attending some Langar in their old pals home .

And you Believe all this ? Let me reveal you a real thing how a Brigade Commander was replaced by our dear Bajwa for showing aggressive stance against the Indians on the LOC back in 2020 . Let that sink in.
I won't be surprise. Tell this to @Windjammer who think other wise.

They have starategic Deal with each other. Means that they can use each others space for a unified starategic Goal .

No. Kayani's time was the most difficult. People hated the army at the time due to Musharraf's shenanigans. Soldiers were surrendering/defecting. Most of KPK was handed over to TTP under "negotiations" by ANP. KPK govt. was to move to Abbottabad. Bombs were exploding every day in cities all over Pakistan. Karachi was on fire--minimum 10 killed daily. Our eastern border was hot. There was speculation about American invasion of Pak. This is also when OBL, Salala, and Raymond Davis incidents happened. Major OPs were launched in KPK and FATA. Soldiers up to General's rank were killed. Civil servants, ministers, media members, religious figures, general public etc were killed.

Kayani got us through that time.

He did exaggerate when conceiving overall picture.

It is true that Mr. Kiyani era was tough one and he handled it professionally.

But Mr. Bajwa is expected to do the same...He belongs to same institution and considered professional as well...

Remember Feb strikes on India?

The desk of Mr. Bajwa has more info than many have here obviously

We should wait, plan and strike.

I won't be surprise. Tell this to @Windjammer who think other wise.
Lol, dude you need to remember what you write, on one hand your are cursing Bajwa and in the same breath you are saying, Bajwa would have asked PAF to strike Indian targets on 27.2.19
I mean who do you think is right or wrong here.

Lol, dude you need to remember what you write, on one hand your are cursing Bajwa and in the same breath you are saying, Bajwa would have asked PAF to strike Indian targets on 27.2.19
I mean who do you think is right or wrong here.
i meant 'measured response'. Any other general could had easily said to downed atleast 4-5 IAF planes rather then just 2 when PAF was enjoying complete air superiority or atleast bombed some structures rather than some warning shots.

He did exaggerate when conceiving overall picture.

It is true that Mr. Kiyani era was tough one and he handled it professionally.

But Mr. Bajwa is expected to do the same...He belongs to same institution and considered professional as well...

Remember Feb strikes on India?

The desk of Mr. Bajwa has more info than many have here obviously

We should wait, plan and strike.

I think, that by now, we must accept that General Bajwa is fundamentally a timid person, by nature. Possibly, that was one of the principal reasons that he was chosen by NS as COAS, superseding other more bold Generals. IK gave extension, under certain other compulsions.

i meant 'measured response'. Any other general could had easily said to downed atleast 4-5 IAF planes rather then just 2 when PAF was enjoying complete air superiority or atleast bombed some structures rather than some warning shots.

Agreed. Irrespective of whose freaking job it is but the fact is that these soldiers who unfortunately got martyred were not provided with Air Support. Exactly the same situation as few days ago where those soldiers were not provided with any air support for hours and hours. Now we have over 30 Soldiers killed over the past week or so, and why the F* these generals would not sought out the Air-Support for these soldiers is honestly criminal negligence.

I think, that by now, we must accept that General Bajwa is fundamentally a timid person, by nature. Possibly, that was one of the principal reasons that he was chosen by NS as COAS, superseding other more bold Generals. IK gave extension, under certain other compulsions.

Agreed.

Allah yerhamhom

guess Afghanistan is Pakistan's Yemen. Damned if you do and Damned if you don't. Then again, you have India at the opposite border too ...

Allah yerhamhom

guess Afghanistan is Pakistan's Yemen. Damned if you do and Damned if you don't. Then again, you have India at the opposite border too ...

Afghanistan has been dealt with, this is the fall out, which we will handle without bending over to the Israelis and Americans like you

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom