What's new

5 Pakistani Soldiers Martyred in Attack by Terrorists from Afghanistan in Kurram District

You need to read history. They did not accept Pakistan because peshawar used to be their winter capital and then Communists made space and they were staunch anti Pakistan. We inturn made madrassahs and radicalized them.
What u need to understand is those attacking Pakistan from Afghanistan or from inside are mostly Pakistanis. TTP is majorly Pakistanis, even those baloch terrorists hiding in Afghanistan are from Pakistan. U can blame ghani regime for hiding them and supporting them but u cant blame afghans.
Taliban are helping us and if we go on and do open attacks, it will make the population more anti Pakistan and make it more difficult for us to have good relations in future. We as a country cannot have enemies on all borders. Stop behaving like americans or indians.

These so-called Pakistanis should be smoked. There shouldn't be any negotiations. Just take them out.

Exactly, no news on retaliatory strikes even with plausible deniability. The sponsors and financers need to suffer too.
Bus idar operation ker ka 2 4 banda pakar lo, wahan 2 4 mar do, this is whats happening. Does it or will it matter to Indians how many these scum bags are taken out? Unless Indians start dying or whoever sponsors including Iran or Iranians, start paying the price, this BS of IBO does not mean a damn thing.

Her jaga only Pakistani soldiers are dying. Indian border per waisa he Mithai banti ja rahi ha, Iranain bradar mulk ha, "Afghanistan ki zameen Pakistan ka khilaf istamaal nahi ho gi" with a whole grain of salt
Ho kya raha ha yeh? Upper necha itni casualties ho rahi ha or log khata hain kya hum war ker sakta hain, war ka lia yeh chaie woh chaie?
Bhai to abbi kya ho raha ha, yeh imposed war nahi to or kya ha or hum kab tak aisa casualties leta rahin gha without raising the cost for not just terrorists but their sponsors as well?
Yes! it is a long war and yes we are all aware that war main casualties hoti hain but problem hum jaisa logon ko tab hoti ha jab dushman aram sa bhata hua ho or casualtiies sirf hum la raha hoon. This is our problem and why we critizie the non action of those in charge whether its the government or the army.
Top brass does not care about the soldiers being killed. Every week Pak soliders are being targeted without any real response from those sat in GHQ.

These so-called Pakistanis should be smoked. There shouldn't be any negotiations. Just take them out.

Ofcourse they need to be eliminated and should not have been allowed to escape but the border was not fenced. I say even go after their mentors inside the country, go after the ppl who motivate balochs to take up arms, go after anyone financing them or backing them. Go after its main supporter india, turn the heat up on border and make "abandon support to terrorists" as a condition for any ceasfire. Instead our COAS unconditionally approves ceasfire right when they are pressurized by china.

REACTIONARIES EVERYWHERE :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: . Things like these are going to happen, it is the cruelty of the world that we live in. But loosing shit over every attack is childish. Calm down, take a walk, cool yourselves people, nothing good ever came out of relentless bashing.

Top brass does not care about the soldiers being killed. Every week Pak soliders are being targeted without any real response from those sat in GHQ.
I am really not in a habit of criticizing GHQ or COAS or the government but lately, whats happening begs the question if they are not to be criticized then who? You and me for calling out the obvious?
And just before someone criticizes me of a typical knee-jerk reaction, hell no! this isn't one! Please look around and count the number of Pakistani soldiers martyred in the last few days only.
"No dumb ***** ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.” George Patton

Seems like Indian trained terrorists have been given the green light to attack Pakistan through Afghanistan. They are heavily infiltrating and Baluchistan is the focus. We seem to be clueless as to why the spike now and where their training camps are and where the funding is coming from and how many actors are behind them.
India continues to use both Iran and Afghan soil against Pakistan very successfully while we are selective in our arguments based on Iran vs Arab sectarian rivalry.
if Pakistani leadership ( miltary intel political) continues to follow same approach to adress the issue then expect same news.

Ofcourse they need to be eliminated and should not have been allowed to escape but the border was not fenced. I say even go after their mentors inside the country, go after the ppl who motivate balochs to take up arms, go after anyone financing them or backing them. Go after its main supporter india, turn the heat up on border and make "abandon support to terrorists" as a condition for any ceasfire. Instead our COAS unconditionally approves ceasfire right when they are pressurized by china.

After US/NATO and Indian exit from Afghanistan one would have hoped that security situation would finally improve. It seems India is still using terror tactics to sow bloodshed in Pakistan.

It is high time that the armed forces take decisive action. The Afghan Taliban need to be told bluntly that Pak reserves the right to take out Indian sponsored terrorists on Afghan soil.

I am really not in a habit of criticizing GHQ or COAS or the government but lately, whats happening begs the question if they are not to be criticized then who? You and me for calling out the obvious?
And just before someone criticizes me of a typical knee-jerk reaction, hell no! this isn't one! Please look around and count the number of Pakistani soldiers martyred in the last few days only.
"No dumb ***** ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.” George Patton
Neither have I been so critical about GHQ until now. I became very dissatisfied and disgusted when several months ago a dozen of brave FC personnel were killed after several hours of intense gun battles with no air support provided. Every day news is appearing how soliders have been unnecessarily killed. There is never a response from the senior militery leadership.
It seems to be more important to exchange sweets with the evil eastern neigbour then to support the soldiers on the western front.

Last edited:
reserves the right
Sorry! but rights sirf woh reserve rakhta hain jin ka pass kuch kerna ki ability na ho. Jinho na kuch kerna hota ha, they just do it. Period!

Sorry! but rights sirf woh reserve rakhta hain jin ka pass kuch kerna ki ability na ho. Jinho na kuch kerna hota ha, they just do it. Period!
The gloves should come off now. The Afghan Taliban have been providing guarantees, but none has materialized thus far. Now is the time for Pakistan to step in and take charge.

The casualty figure is 9 at present

It is being treated as a major attack
All troops on the ground have been put on high alert

An old ANA post was used as a staging ground to initiate the attack

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom