What's new

5 more sentece to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Internet has been blocked in Xinjiang since July, and local newspaper websites cannot be accessed from outside the region"

wow great ,welcome to china,the next superr pawbar ...just cant risk someone logging on to the internet thereby taking dow country.And u compare this mega prison for a country called PRC with a free open country like india.:disagree::disagree:

Even after 20yrs of ongoing bloody insurgency ,kashmir never faced problem implementing broadband internet services access in the region.

Whats the use for being a so-called free open country, when Caste-

system discriminations on a full active mode.

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/h_caste.asp

Whats the use for being a so-called free open country, when 69%

children being sexually abused, not even a single Indian willing to

condemn such evil crime. May be free open country paradise for child

molesters ?Asia Sentinel - Hidden Darkness: Child Sexual Abuse in India
:smitten::pakistan::china:

The thread starter obviously attempts indecently to link Muslims to criminals, trying to project a bad picture for ordinary Muslims by linking the religion into the secular issues.

His evil intention is more obvious than ever, but of course is in vain

Very sad that a particular goddam group of people can stoop to such low. And we know who they are.

I am sure they had a fair trail , much better ones that were given to Ayyodiha mosque , politicians who walk freely and also to Gutanamobay people who were just confined for 5 years and tortured and then set free quietly

China found the ppl disrupting peace gave them a trial and then their judicial system found people guilty , if you riot and you cause hard that is un patriotic

Simple

"The Internet has been blocked in Xinjiang since July, and local newspaper websites cannot be accessed from outside the region"

wow great ,welcome to china,the next superr pawbar ...just cant risk someone logging on to the internet thereby taking dow country.And u compare this mega prison for a country called PRC with a free open country like india.:disagree::disagree:

Well done, China!

The internet is rightly blocked, so that the fanatics could not use it for evil purpose.

Even after 20yrs of ongoing bloody insurgency ,kashmir never faced problem implementing broadband internet services access in the region.

That is why India is a murder capital of the world. rediff.com: India is the murder capital of the world

Your ruthless and reckless government doesn’t care the life of ordinary people. How inhuman your elected government is!

But, the ordinary human beings cherish our live, our neighbors’ lives, our women and children’s lives.

So keep the murder crown on India.

Personal attack.

Reported. :police: :toast_sign:

what personal attack??

since when calling someone a nepalese maoist becomes a personal attck??

The last PM Nepal was a maoist believer.

I'm just making new memebers aware of ur true affliations.

Very sad that a particular goddam group of people can stoop to such low. And we know who they are.

We all know that Islam, Christian, Buddhism, ... are all great religions. They are all the results of fruitful development of humanity worldwide.

It is outrageous and hideous that some people would like gleefully to link a particular religion, notably these days the Islam religion, to criminal, simply because of some isolated incidences.

You’re rightly said. They are indeed low in every aspect: dignity, knowledge, IQ, common sense…

what personal attack??

since when calling someone a nepalese maoist becomes a personal attck??

The last PM Nepal was a maoist believer.

I'm just making new memebers aware of ur true affliations.

Do I have the same right to call you a Bajrang Dal Hindu fanatic?

The world knows orthodox Bajrang Dal Hindu fanatics try to convert the entire India into a Hindu-dom and aggressively expand the current boundary of India at the cost of its neighbors to accomplish their mission of making greater india.

Let me make new members aware of your true color also.

Well done, China!

The internet is rightly blocked, so that the fanatics could not use it for evil purpose..

Every coutry has fanatics including ur current living abode US of A .But that didnt make them ban internet or censure news paper like china does.I'm amazed by ur blatant hypocrisy where u enjoy the freedom gureented in free society US and still condone disruption of internet or media censure on flimsy grounds.

That is why India is a murder capital of the world. rediff.com: India is the murder capital of the world

Your ruthless and reckless government doesn’t care the life of ordinary people. How inhuman your elected government is!

But, the ordinary human beings cherish our live, our neighbors’ lives, our women and children’s lives.

So keep the murder crown on India

Useless off topic gibber gabber.
BTW its because of Rediff,an india internet website's published report u can make inane arguments like we have so many murders in india and in China ppl die of either old age or govt executions.Thank god its india ,so the report is accessible on internet to fanatics of chinese origin living in US.

Last edited:
Do I have the same right to call you a Bajrang Dal Hindu fanatic?

The world knows orthodox Bajrang Dal Hindu fanatics try to convert the entire India into a Hindu-dom and aggressively expand the current boundary of India at the cost of its neighbors to accomplish their mission of making greater india.

Let me make new members aware of your true color also.

Well,u can do whatever u feel like...:smokin:

Ur id calls itself as "communist"...whats so offensible about the indicating the fact that, first ,that u are not chinese and secondly as the moderators here pointed out in the past that u live somewhere in india and i believe u are maoist follower ,most likely a nepalese maoist??

Thank god its india ,so the report is accessible on internet to fanatics of chinese origin living in US.

Another objectionable comment indirectly pointed at a respectable member of the forum.

Well,u can do whatever u feel like...:smokin:

Ur id calls itself as "communist"...whats so offensible about the indicating the fact that, first ,that u are not chinese and secondly as the moderators here pointed out in the past that u live somewhere in india and i believe u are maoist follower ,most likely a nepalese maoist??

You are free to believe whatever you want to believe.

But still I am curious to know why you are so interested in my personal information. :cheesy:

Well, if you are an adult woman willing to marry me, then I will not have any objection. I am indeed an eligible candidate now. :D

What do you say? :smokin:

coming back to the topic
how big a problem it is in china
and wy havent the chinese adressed this problem in correct manner

You are free to believe whatever you want to believe.

But still I am curious to know why you are so interested in my personal information. :cheesy:

:

Well ,u have a history of passing urself up as Chinese while making slanderous anti india comments .I just want memebers here should know that u arent a chinese communist as they often make that mistake about ur credential.

Well, if you are an adult woman willing to marry me, then I will not have any objection. I am indeed an eligible candidate now. :D

In india, Maoist are only eligible to be shot dead if they come out their hideouts .So,dont waste time guessing my gender,marry the next eligible candidate sitting with u in the cave.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom