What's new

5 more sentece to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop lying now. You are throwing a hissy-fit because this foreign (Munich Germany, Washington USA, Paris France, London England, Tel Aviv Occupied Palestine) terror attack was successfully contained (even though 200 were slaughtered) and these murderers are getting their punishment to discourage and thwart similar evil actions in the future.

Now if you REALLY cared, then you would do something about the mess at home. So let's stop this phony temper-tantrum of yours. :wave:

ur reply at best failed to divert attention from the topic...
go again through the posts on this thread to see the support/happiness about Uighurs being killed/given death penalty without being given any reason...!!!!!
if its a uighur it is justified to give death penalty...!!!!! his crime be damned....!!!
in China being uighur is the biggest crime itself..!!!

Last edited:
Dalai Lama and his followers are still in India. Try something else. :tdown:

There WAS another large community based in Calcutta is now gone. It was in a hot thread posted by Communist. Perhaps you should try there. I can bring it up, but expect lots of action from members as it will bring back painful memories for many Chinese!

Last edited:
No. I don't want to. Since I joined here I have ~never~ reported anyone, not a single person. But many souls have tried to censor me.... :what:

Expecting others not to report you because you dont report anyone is like expecting a Lion not to attack you because you are a Vegeterian. Think about it !!

Wow, I need to Copyright this line!!

Great Job done by CPC,
They make them Hero, because they have given there life for there community concern, Riot are always as bad on moral base but if you see it as particular community ground then there is another diamation i.e taliban people blasted self due to there leader killed......
Hang the person not important but hang ideology which motivate person for riot is important...

Dalai Lama and his followers are still in India. Try something else. :tdown:

Crap. :tdown:

May I try on behalf of my brother Sino? :devil:

The Chinese also had to cope with local distrust after the border war between India and China in 1962. Nearly 350,000 Chinese lived in Calcutta before the 1962 conflict. Now there are less than 5,000, according to community members. For several years after the war, the Chinese found themselves treated with suspicion by the government, which severely restricted their movement.

Asia Times: Calcutta's Chinese near extinction

And from your own wiki:

During the Sino-Indian conflict, the Chinese faced anti-national sentiment unleashed by the Indian National Congress-dominated government. Chinese businesses were investigated for links to the Chinese government and many people of Chinese origin were interned in prisons in North India.

Chinese community in Kolkata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do I need to try more? :P

:china: :china: :china:

Expecting others not to report you because you dont report anyone is like expecting a Lion not to attack you because you are a Vegeterian. Think about it !!

Wow, I need to Copyright this line!!

Well I eat everything, if available, human flesh also. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom