What's new

5 more sentece to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ,u have a history of passing urself up as Chinese while making slanderous anti india commnets .I just want memebers here should know that u arent a chinese communist as they often make that mistake about ur credential.

In india, Maoist are only eligible to be shot dead if they come out their hideouts .So,dont waste time guessing my gender,marry the next eligible candidate sitting with u in the cave.;)

I just make comments, I dont know whether they go against India or Bajrang Dal and Shiv Sena. And regarding my political identity, I dont disclose my political identity to persons who are not of my standard. I dont know about you and so I have to know about you and then I will think about disclosing it.

I dont know whether in India Maoists are eligible to be shot dead or shoot dead, but my locality, fanatics are eligible to be publicly molested and executed. Hope you will give up your illegitimate interest in my personal information after knowing that. :whistle:
:wave:

The British resentment is understandable. Premier Brown wrote a letter to Wen begging not to execute a British drug dealer who was found bringing 4 or 5 km drugs into China a couple of years ago.
Brown calls for Chinese clemency over death row Briton - Yahoo! News

If China somehow pardons his life, which I doubt, please kindly let me know the date and # of his returning filght to the UK, so that I would KO this jerk myself for free once he crawls out of Business Class, which would be obviously funded by tax payers. :smokin::sniper:

A Chinese court sentenced five more muslims to death for their part in bloody ethnic rioting earlier this year in Urumqi, the capital of far western Xinjiang region, a local government spokeswoman said on Thursday.

The new trial, which was not reported in national Chinese media, brings the number of death sentences for the rioting to at least 22, of which at least nine have already been carried out.

Uighurs attacked Han Chinese in Urumqi on July 5, after protests against Han attacks on Uighur workers in South China a few weeks earlier.

Han launched revenge attacks two days later. At least 197 people died, mostly Han Chinese, who form the majority in China.

"Altogether 22 defendants in five cases went on trial on December 22 and December 23," Hou Hanmin, director of the Xinjiang Government Information Office, told Reuters by phone. Hou would not specify the charges, which she said were published in Xinjiang newspapers.

The Internet has been blocked in Xinjiang since July, and local newspaper websites cannot be accessed from outside the region.

The intermediate court in Urumqi sentenced another five people to death with a two-year suspension, which is usually commuted to a life sentence, and jailed another eight for life, according to a statement faxed by the spokeswoman.

Judging from the names, the ten sentenced to death or the suspended death sentence are all be Uighurs, a Muslim, Turkic-speaking people native to Xinjiang.

Many Uighurs resent an influx of Han Chinese that has left them accounting for only half the population of their homeland.

The statement said the court was shown ample evidence in the open trials, and that more similar trials would follow

dont worry dude....they will kill them all.... raise ur voice against discrimination...get ready for being killed.....

keep ur voice low..bear discrimination for life..bear indignity for life...r ready to be treated like slaves for life...than- than U live...

Hurray!

Three capital criminals are rightfully and lawfully punished!

coz they raised their voice against inhuman treatment...gr8

meanwhile did u care what was their issue/problem..?
what was the reason for their agitation..?

no u just happy they are dead....salute to u..
u happy only if they bear ur torture/discrimination for whole life without protest...isnt it....

China sentences 5 more to death over ethnic riots - wtop.com
December 24, 2009 - 2:55am

Here is the original news article;

BEIJING (AP) - China has sentenced five more people to death for crimes committed during riots in the western region of Xinjiang in July in country's worst ethnic violence in decades.

The Xinjiang government said five were convicted of "extremely serious crimes" and sentenced in separate trials Tuesday and Wednesday in the regional capital of Urumqi. A faxed statement Thursday didn't specify the crimes or give details.Five others were also sentenced this week to death, but with two-year reprieves _ a penalty usually commuted to life in prison. Based on their names, all those given death or suspended death sentences this week appeared to be ethnically Uighur.

Nine people have already been executed.

Hundreds were rounded up after the riots that saw Uighurs, a Turkic Muslim ethnic group linguistically and culturally distinct from China's Han majority, attacking Hans on the streets of Urumqi on July 5. Uighurs were targeted in revenge attacks two days later. Nearly 200 people, mostly Hans, were killed.

In all, 22 people were convicted of riot-related crimes in five trials this week, the statement said. Eight were sentenced to life imprisonment and four to 10 years or more in jail.

Many Uighurs resent Beijing's heavy-handed rule in Xinjiang, their traditional homeland, and the region has long been wracked by ethnic tensions that occasionally break out into acts of violence. China says it respects minority rights and has spent billions on boosting living standards and economies in minority areas such as Xinjiang.

China blames the rioting on overseas-based groups agitating for broader rights for Uighurs in Xinjiang. Five months after the violence, Xinjiang remains smothered in heavy security, with Internet access cut and international direct dialing calls blocked.

Overseas Uighur groups deny having a hand in the violence and say the trials of riot suspects are politically biased. They say judges have been ordered to issue death sentences before trial and suspects tortured into giving incriminating testimony.

The thread starter fully demonstrate how low a person willing to

go inorder to flame, misleading people by completely changing the

title of this news article to satisfy one's evil ego.

Post being reported
:smitten::pakistan::china::mod:

the crimes not specified...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and u r happy they being given death sentence...why coz they are Uighurs just that..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or else why...?????????

how can u feel happy whey u dont even know what they did...!!!!!!!!!!!

this- this judgement is nothing but slaughter of anyone speaking for the rights of uighars....

anyone who will speak for them will be executed....DEATH sentence for opening ur mouth...!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
dont worry dude....they will kill them all.... raise ur voice against discrimination...get ready for being killed.....

keep ur voice low..bear discrimination for life..bear indignity for life...r ready to be treated like slaves for life...than- than U live...

That kind of mindless racial discrimination and caste discrimination that permeates India does not exist in China. Please to extrapolate your own experiences into areas you are ignorant of! :bunny:

That kind of mindless racial discrimination and caste discrimination that permeates India does not exist in China. Please to extrapolate your own experiences into areas you are ignorant of! :bunny:

brother..some sort of discrimination exists everywhere...America included...
on every country on this earth...!!!

The biggest point is ethnic genocide which is being perpetrated on uighars in China...!!!!!!!!
the above sentence is a part of that...

now some discrimation does exist on every country on this earth...
BUT genocide is not what u see in countries....

coz they raised their voice against inhuman treatment...gr8

meanwhile did u care what was their issue/problem..?
what was the reason for their agitation..?

no u just happy they are dead....salute to u..
u happy only if they bear ur torture/discrimination for whole life without protest...isnt it....

Great job China, no mercy on those criminals and murderers !!

BTW, did you read post#16, I speak up for your people whom being

discriminated and abused.

You will see the difference between a brave man like me and those

cowards from your country dare not to condemn those evil acts.

Don't forget to say thankyou though. :smitten::pakistan::china:

brother..some sort of discrimination exists everywhere...America included...
on every country on this earth...!!!

The biggest point is ethnic genocide which is being perpetrated on uighars in China...!!!!!!!!
the above sentence is a part of that...

now some discrimation does exist on every country on this earth...
BUT genocide is not what u see in countries....

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. The Uighyrs along with the other 55 ethnic minorities are being natured and their populations are exploding (since they aren't restrained by 1-child policy). Now compare that to India's ethnic cleansing of NE, or Kashmir! I don't want to bring this topic up, since lately the harmony between our two great civilizations is getting back to normal. But please ONLY the guilty are being punished as a DETERRENCE against these pre-meditated violent MASS MURDERS committed by evil people, irrespective of their ethnic or religious or whatever background. That is why the guy who started the fight in GZ also was executed. The message isn't punishment, RATHER it is deterrence against any acts that harm the common people.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. The Uighyrs along with the other 55 ethnic minorities are being natured and their populations are exploding (since they aren't restrained by 1-child policy). Now compare that to India's ethnic cleansing of NE, or Kashmir! I don't want to bring this topic up, since lately the harmony between our two great civilizations is getting back to normal. But please ONLY the guilty are being punished as a DETERRENCE against these pre-meditated violent MASS MURDERS committed by evil people, irrespective of their ethnic or religious or whatever background. That is why the guy who started the fight in GZ also was executed. The message isn't punishment, RATHER it is deterrence against any acts that harm the common people.

brother i would just like to tell u one thing:

-->in xinxiang the population of Han chinese has increased from 3-4
% to 44-45%...i dont think u know about it....
so isnt this ethnic genocide..

please post such facts about NE or kashmir...those regions are prospering...they have fulll right to do as they please...no restriciton on them to practise their culture or religion or traditions...but this is offtopic....

--> the above ppl have been given DEATH sentence...this is not joke...
they have not given any reason....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..so how are they guilty....they just said ok coz we want so we will give them deat sentence...
u think it is not genocode...??

Just imagine ur own brother/father/mother/sister being KILLED like this without even being told why they are being killed.....

and i am shocked to see ppl feeeling happy that some 4-5 uighars have been given death sentence..when u dont even know their fault/guilt......
is that happiness just coz it is the poor uighar who is being executed..

-->in xinxiang the population of Han chinese has increased from 3-4
% to 44-45%...i dont think u know about it....
so isnt this ethnic genocide..

That's because of OPEN MIGRATION. In China, people are very migrant, that's why there's always been Chinese around the world. We like to explore and travel to new lands.

And please keep a fair mind. People who are PROVEN GUILTY will be punished. The reason and severity of their punishment is proportional to the IMPACT of their crimes on society. That's how laws generally work in the world, and China is no different here.

Please open you mind and visit the nation. You will find you are free to visit big cities as well as small villages. Get yourself a locale travel guide and feel free to explore the nation. Personal experiences will open up your eyes to reality. I don't want to delve into the Indo-Sino arguments of the past. It was useful as it educated both our peoples, but like the seasons its time have come to pass. We should look forward to the future, to the season of Spring. :cheers:

That's because of OPEN MIGRATION. In China, people are very migrant, that's why there's always been Chinese around the world. We like to explore and travel to new lands.

And please keep a fair mind. People who are PROVEN GUILTY will be punished. The reason and severity of their punishment is proportional to the IMPACT of their crimes on society. That's how laws generally work in the world, and China is no different here.

Please open you mind and visit the nation. You will find you are free to visit big cities as well as small villages. Get yourself a locale travel guide and feel free to explore the nation. Personal experiences will open up your eyes to reality. I don't want to delve into the Indo-Sino arguments of the past. It was useful as it educated both our peoples, but like the seasons its time have come to pass. We should look forward to the future, to the season of Spring. :cheers:

brother....this is a good excuse to explain ethnic genocide..migration...!!!!
meanwhile u choose to ignore the other part of the post...:confused:

--> the above ppl have been given DEATH sentence...this is not joke...
they have not given any reason....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..so how are they guilty....they just said ok coz we want so we will give them deat sentence...
u think it is not genocode...??
They are most likely found guilty of inciting violence or some one who part take in the riot. The article says '5 more', obviously if you have read the news in the last several months regarding the riot, you would have come across death sentences already given out to some perpetrators, those 5 are the additional.

please post such facts about NE or kashmir...those regions are prospering...they have fulll right to do as they please...no restriciton on them to practise their culture or religion or traditions...but this is offtopic....

This is you called freedom.

17992ccae67fe9340edd467a726978e3.jpg

Keep this "freedom" to you. We don't need it.

and i am shocked to see ppl feeeling happy that some 4-5 uighars have been given death sentence..when u dont even know their fault/guilt......
is that happiness just coz it is the poor uighar who is being executed..

I also feel shocked when some heartless people are so callous to let innocent people be murdered and would set the murderers free to kill more!

No wonder India is a murder capital of the world.

Attachments

• 17992ccae67fe9340edd467a726978e3.jpg
    17992ccae67fe9340edd467a726978e3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom