What's new

43% indians back Modi as next Prime Minister

There will be no shortage of allies if BJP have numbers.

Name few of them.................The Political Scenario is not like 1998 when congress was against coalition.............And most of these Regional parties are against BJP ................AIDMK acn go either way................

No need to bash Shastri or Indira here. They were one of the top PMs we had. Indira had more balls than all male PMs together.

Thats what I am saying, if they can come into PMship of India with raw hands, Modi can do even more with his vast experience, and considering more Indians want him, means he should be given a chance to rule India.

OT: My point is the same, without majority/sufficient coalition, no one will change much.

Of course, above is a generic statement, even a toddler of India would tell you this. Nothing new or original.

Name few of them.................The Political Scenario is not like 1998 when congress was against coalition.............And most of these Regional parties are against BJP ................AIDMK acn go either way................

Mere bhai...

In politics,no body is against anybody.Do u know the guy who bridge the gap b/w SP and BJP?

He is RAJA BHAIYA. and did BJP spoke on him?

and Even in past DMK,Amma with mamta with Mayawati have supported BJP.

I always say that bring 170 on table then see who is with whom...This is the reason why bjp wants to go alone with Modi as poster boy.Di they care for JDU threats? no..

They say that JDU can withdraw if they want ..

Even mulayam have hinted on supporting bjp.What these parties needs? just their a## saved from CBI.

Di they care for JDU threats? no..

They say that JDU can withdraw if they want

If he (Nitin) fights BJP, he wont be even a Chief minister there. Because BJP has (second largest) 91 seats in Bihar.

There are 42 seates in AP . YSR congress is slated to take at least 26-28 of them with the congress taking 10-12, the tdp will get 2-3.
Karnataka has 28 seats. the odds are that the bjp will loose big with congress taking 12 seats , the jdu taking 8-10 and the rest taken by the bjp and Yeddys party.
Kerala has 20 . with half expected to go to congress the rest to the left.
TN has 39 with 20 to the aaidmk ,14-16 to dmk , the rest to congress .
Goa has 2 . one as usual to the congress and one bjp.
Maha has 48 . with 28-30 expected to go to congress , 8-12 to the NCP and the rest to shiv sena.
together these states account for 179 seates. not to mention UP which has 80 seats. of which we expect the SP and BSP to win big.

you claim to be a political work ,but your analysis is flawed ....first thing u failed to highlight TRS in andhra ,it is certian that TRS will bag most of the seats in T-region ,congress will be routed there

Half in Keala thats a dream ,may be 2 for Muslim league and one or two for congress

40 seats in Maharastra for UPA another dream ,

in total your analysis is full of your dreams ....

Wat does iit say ?

Some JDU MP did yagya so that Modi can become PM.

It shows that for MODI,there is fan base inside JDU.

narendra_modi_puja_0713.jpg

There are rumours that Modi might contest the GE from Lucknow..the seat held by the legendary Vajpayee ji...

There are rumours that Modi might contest the GE from Lucknow..the seat held by the legendary Vajpayee ji...

why doesnt he stand from any place in gujarat??

May be UP factor!!!!!

BJP needs huge improvement in UP and they want to do it by projecting him from inside UP.
I am sure that BJP will use his OBC factor as it can polarize votes in UP..

I dont know man..

But if this is true..it will be a bold move..because he can win anywhere in Gujarat..but coming out of his state and that too contesting the seat held by Vajpayee ji is highly symbolic..

With almost no presence in north east and in south,how BJP can win in center?

May be we are expecting too much from modi? or should i pack my bags to U.S? :hitwall:

BJP has presence in Karnataka but not in other three states of South. Apart from this other states like West Bengal, Odisha and our largest state UP don't have strong presence of BJP right now.

Any one from South Indian stated can shed any light on possibility of any BJP gain in their respective states? Of course @jbtg has stated his view...But i would like to know some other perspective too...

In TN BJP is considered as a North Indian and Brahmin Party,

In Kerala,all the hindus are communists which is a highly complicated disease,

BJP is fine and strong in Karnataka,

In AP,Jagan has his vote base,Congress have theirs,TDP/BJP everyone have their own.

But if Telengana happens,then it is BJP's.

Rest of the state ll be between TDP/Jagan.

Congress could vanish.

BJP is fine and strong in Karnataka,

BJP may or many not be strong but is certainly not fine. Also, having won 19 out of 28 seats the last time, the next will only see an erosion, certainly not a gain. If they do badly, they could lose most of those seats because of the vote being spit by Yeddiyurappa's party.

Back
Top Bottom