What's new

41000 Posts !!!!!

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well Just achieved 41000 posts on this forum one hell of a journey here. Got to make new friends and also had serious disagreements here. Stood by my views still am got banned lot of times in early two to three years but not anymore. And hopefully this journey would continue for next several years and even decades.
Special Thanks to these people

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @AUz @waz @Areesh @Path-Finder @Arsalan @ajpirzada @Slav Defence @Chak Bamu @Jango @Jungibaaz @WAJsal @The Deterrent @The Eagle @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7 @Zibago @Side-Winder @RAMPAGE @Spring Onion @Windjammer and lot of others which I am forgetting right now but thank you all for everything I spend most of my day here on forum thanks to nature of my job.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :victory::victory::victory::victory::victory: :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::thinktank::thinktank::thinktank::thinktank::thinktank::mps::mps::mps::mps:

Last edited:
Well Just achieved 41000 posts on this forum one hell of a journey here. Got to make new friends and also had serious disagreements here. Stood by my views still am got banned lot of times in early two to three years but not anymore. And hopefully this journey would continue for next several years and even decades.

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @AUz @waz @Areesh @Path-Finder @Arsalan @ajpirzada @Slav Defence @Chak Bamu @Jango @Jungibaaz @WAJsal @The Deterrent @The Eagle @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7 @Zibago and lot of others which I am forgetting right now but thank you all for everything I spend most of my day here on forum thanks to nature of my job.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :victory::victory::victory::victory::victory: :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::thinktank::thinktank::thinktank::thinktank::thinktank::mps::mps::mps::mps:

Iss khushi mien yeh water cooler apka howa.

1.jpg

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @AUz @waz @Areesh @Path-Finder @Arsalan @ajpirzada @Slav Defence @Chak Bamu @Jango @Jungibaaz @WAJsal @The Deterrent @The Eagle @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7 @Zibago and lot of others which I am forgetting right now but thank you all for everything I spend most of my day here on forum thanks to nature of my job.

Congrats Zarvan Bhai

So this much time you have wasted here.

If you have put this time into some constructive work, it would have help you ,your family and your nation.

Congrats on achieving this and leading members with the most post count. I know I often disagree with you, but I couldn't manage 10k posts in all my time.

Congratulations. I hope you are doing (or thinking of doing) something more useful with your life.
I have a job thanks to nature of my job I get to spend more time on forum and social media also studying to some extent hoping to do more good and great things in future

UCScreenshot20170825182714.png

Banda tu theek hay bus molviyon kay hathay char key kharab ho gaya hy :D @Arsalan @Hell hound

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @AUz @waz @Areesh @Path-Finder @Arsalan @ajpirzada @Slav Defence @Chak Bamu @Jango @Jungibaaz @WAJsal @The Deterrent @The Eagle @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7 @Zibago @Side-Winder @RAMPAGE @Spring Onion @Windjammer and lot of others which I am forgetting right now but thank you all for everything I spend most of my day here on forum thanks to nature of my job.

Yani tum 41,000 dafa bolay.Kitna boltay ho bhai!

Congrats

I have a job thanks to nature of my job I get to spend more time on forum and social media also studying to some extent hoping to do more good and great things in future
If you do not have a Master's degree, I would urge you to go for it. That would do more for you than another 40000 posts on PDF.

2311 days, 41000 posts = 17.75 posts a day!

Bro you must work as an IT admin.

Back
Top Bottom