What's new

4 Missing After China Vessel Rams Philippines Fishing Boat

The topic of fishermen boat sank.
As I said, no proof except what fishermen who survivors saw.
They are the witnesses.

The Philippines said on Monday they believed their fishing boat
"was accidentally hit by a Hong Kong-registered bulk vessel, the MV Peach Mountain which was passing the area... with some of the fishermen falling overboard". Balilo described the incident as a "hit-and-run".

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/190026-philippines-wrong-again.html

This is the case here: The Filipino fishermen was hit, not repeatedly rammed, by a passing Hong Kong bulk carrier on a rugged sea. The case was listed as a 'hit and run' which confirmed by the fishermen and an official. Case closed.

My personal opinion is , because the ship is so large, it wouldn't be a surprise if the ship didn't know it hit anything on what's to be in a foggy storm. The HK maritime standard is very strict.

If you want to talk about other cases don't quote me because I have no knowledge about.

Now you're using the same slandering technique your lovely president used in which the Chinese
Government advised him not to do so.. Your first link is old and has no bearing on our discussion here while your second
one is classless.

My first link maybe old but it's the same news this topic is all about...my second link shows the truth of how selfish the Chinese
has become and may explain why the Chinese vessel didn't help. I would not be surprised if the Chinese sailors deny they saw the Filipino fishermen after they hit them. This may be an another example of how the Chinese evades responsibility...they will
only take responsibility if they were caught on tape.

Example:

Japanese Media Captured Chinese Marine Surveillance Attacking Vietnamese Boats

It is interesting that on February 28th, several China’s newspapers strongly denied the accusation that China Maritime
Surveillance (CMS) shot at Vietnamese fishing boats or did not have any clash with any Vietnamese fishing boats.

Today, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei finally admitted an incident occurred between CMS and Vietnamese boats
but no force was used in what he termed an illegal fishing incident.

Picture is worth a thousand words. Japan’s Kyodo News reported the incident with a captured image of CMS spraying and
attacking Vietnamese fishing boat on the 25th. Further, forensic evidence shows Vietnamese boat was shot with bullets. Chinese troops confiscated $25,000 worth of fish catch from Vietnamese fishermen

Japanese Media Captured Chinese Marine Surveillance Attacking Vietnamese Boats - The medical and societal journal of a vitreo-retinal surgeon. | Eye Dr DeLengocky

Time to "man up"

Are all of you anti-China trolls prepared to "man up" and apologize for slandering China and the Chinese people for a "ramming" by a Chinese boat that never occurred? It was just another b.s. story from Filipino fishermen.

Who, among you, has the courage to stand up and apologize for your anti-China prejudice and slander?

Time to "man up"

Are all of you anti-China trolls prepared to "man up" and apologize for slandering China and the Chinese people for a "ramming" by a Chinese boat that never occurred? Instead, it was just another b.s. story from Filipino fishermen.

Who, among you, has the courage to stand up and apologize for your anti-China prejudice and slander?

Only in the case Vietnam Marine Police captured "take alive" a CMS, the Chinese cannot refute that anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop being Vietnamese and Filipino parrots

You guys are like parrots.

When I ask you to apologize for jumping the gun and pointing fingers at China on a b.s. Filipino "ramming" claim, you just keep rehashing the same old unrelated videos or pictures. This applies to NiceGuy as well. I swear, I've seen pictures of his J-10 crashes dozens of times.

What's wrong with you guys? You keep repeating your posts of videos and pictures with total disregard to the topic of discussion.

When I ask you to apologize for jumping the gun and pointing fingers at China on a b.s. Filipino "ramming" claim, you just keep rehashing the same old unrelated videos or pictures. This applies to NiceGuy as well. I swear, I've seen pictures of his J-10 crashes dozens of times.

What's wrong with you guys? You keep repeating your posts of videos and pictures with total disregard to the topic of discussion.

It is because CMS has pursued the Vietnamese fishing boats in Vietnam's EEZ, but it ran away quickly when it saw a ship of VMP.

When I ask you to apologize for jumping the gun and pointing fingers at China on a b.s. Filipino "ramming" claim, you just
keep rehashing the same old unrelated videos or pictures. .

This is another example of Chinese arrogance...denying the incident that it didn't actually happened. Your post sounds to me
that you are ordering and not asking for apology. Is telling the truth slander??? Is posting news reports slander???

Slander meaning: a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report.

PCG: Hong Kong-registered 'M/V Peach Mountain' suspect in ramming

Hong Kong-registered cargo vessel "M/V Peach Mountain" could be behind last week’s ramming of a Filipino fishing boat off
Bolinao, Pangasinan, that left a fisherman dead and four others still missing, Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) spokesman Commander
Armando Balilo said Monday.

PCG: Hong Kong-registered 'M/V Peach Mountain' suspect in ramming  | GMA News Online | The Go-To Site for Filipinos Everywhere

China will squash Vietnam like a potato

Except for you die-hard Vietnamese nationalists, no one on this forum believes you guys stand a chance against China. I would appreciate it if you would stop making that ridiculous claim.

3dJJG.jpg

Chinese PLZ-07 122mm howitzers will shred the Vietnamese army. Vietnam can lose entire divisions in a howitzer bombardment.

Except for you die-hard Vietnamese nationalists, no one on this forum believes you guys stand a chance against China. I would
appreciate it if you would stop making that ridiculous claim.

Chinese PLZ-07 122mm howitzers will shred the Vietnamese army. Vietnam can lose entire divisions in a howitzer bombardment.

You should do what you preaches.

Chinese ship rams PH boat; 1 killed

MANILA, Philippines (2nd UPDATE) - The Philippines alleged on Sunday that a Chinese vessel accidentally rammed a local fishing boat north of a disputed South China Sea shoal, killing one and leaving four others missing.

The fishing boat set out from the northern coastal town of Bolinao, in Pangasinan province, last Monday and was reported to have sunk two days later, Office of Civil Defence chief Benito Ramos told AFP.

"Of the eight fishermen aboard, four were plucked out of sea only yesterday, but one of them died in a hospital," Ramos said.
"Four more are still missing."

The rescued fishermen told authorities they believed the vessel which collided with their boat was Chinese, Ramos said, though
this could not be independently verified.

Chinese ship rams PH boat; 1 killed | ABS-CBN News

2nd HK-registered vessel eyed in Pinoy boat's 'ramming'
Home Updated June 26, 2012 04:56 PM

MANILA, Philippines - The foreign vessel responsible for the sinking of a Philippine fishing boat near Panatag (Scarborough) Shoal last week is not the Australian-owned M/V Peach Mountain, a Malacañang official said Tuesday.

Presidential spokesperson Edwin Lacierda said in a press briefing that according to Defense Secretary Voltaire Gazmin, the Philippine Navy is still conducting an investigation to identify the responsible vessel.

Lacierda said that based on the initial findings of the Philippine Navy, it was not M/V Peach Mountain, but "another Hong Kong-registered vessel."

"[The Philippine Navy] will continue its investigation as to what particular vessel hit the fishermen," he said.

He said that the Philippine Navy is plotting the route and speed of the vessels that sailed through the area where the mishap happened to pinpoint the foreign vessel.

Lacierda assured that since the foreign vessel came from the Philippines' port and plied local waters, the government will not have a hard time communicating with its owners.

He, however, said that the Philippines will not make any contacts with the owners of foreign vessels and the country involved pending the Philippine Navy's investigation.

He added that the government is already talking with maritime law experts to determine the liability of the foreign vessel involved. He, however, said that the government has yet to determine whether the ramming incident was accidental or intentional.

The unidentified foreign vessel hit a local fishing boat last week near the waters of Panatag Shoal. One fisherman of the fishermen died and four others were still missing. All fishermen were all from Bolinao, Pangasinan.

Lacierda said that the local government of Bolinao and the Department of Social Welfare and Development were providing assistance to the families of the the fishermen, including the families of the three fishermen who were rescued alive.

National Risk Reduction and Management Council Executive Director Benito Ramos had said that according to the rescued fishermen, the foreign vessel that hit them was Chinese.

The Chinese embassy in Manila has said that it has not received any report about the incident.
http://www.philstar.com/nation/article.aspx?publicationsubcategoryid=200&articleid=821221

Except for you die-hard Vietnamese nationalists, no one on this forum believes you guys stand a chance against China. I would appreciate it if you would stop making that ridiculous claim.

3dJJG.jpg

If it goes to Vietnam:
pla_tank_destroyed-1.jpg

Good job,China. Filipinos invaded Chinese waters,then we rammed their boat,they deserve that.Vietnam always barks like a dog,it's obvious that Vietnamese is nervous.We focus on our economic now,but the dispute must be settled sooner or later.I belive that war is the only way.

Good job,China. Filipinos invaded Chinese waters,then we rammed their boat,they deserve that.Vietnam always barks like a dog,it's obvious that Vietnamese is nervous.We focus on our economic now,but the dispute must be settled sooner or later.I belive that war is the only way.

Why do you say "Filipinos invaded Chinese waters"? What made you think that is "Chinese waters"?
What made Chinese believe the waters inside the red line "of them"?

_48951920_south_china-sea_1_466.gif

Viet has his ancient land called Van Lang (Yelang), northern point of territory reached to Dongding Lake in China today. Yes, part of Viet people came from Southern of China. China robbed land of us.:smokin:

113BC, empire of Han set out his army, then for the long 1182years from 111BC, this part of SO CALLED robbed land was undercontrol by China, yes boy, that's 12 centuries! Since the Han Dynasty established the county Jiaozhi and the state Jiaozhou in the region of Vietnam, the words"Jiaozhou"then became the pronoun of ancient Vietnam gradually.
you can't read your history, as they are written by Chinese Characters. You call yourselves "Descendants of the Dragon", but now you rather like a snake. look at your accent building, on all the Building Board and Yinglian, which kind of languages are they marked with? Only Jiaozhi and Korean has the “The Imperial Civil Examination System”,its copied from China, and you used the same China ancient books as your philosophy.
To my opinion, Vietnam is like a elope daughter, claim a large dowry from her family without shame! those islands are not belong to you by no means! You are blind for illiteracy, the composes bastard word and language did no goods to you, your culture is broken and hate China stupidly.
When US beat you down, you turn to China and cry for help, when you recovered, you backbite the country helped you and got a good lesson again. Don't tell me how cruel the PLA was, when we were poor but still poured so many resources to you, the payback from you are bullets and the defense made by our rice bags, when we known how wild you've treated our captures, you deserved it.
and now your former anime US became your new master, haha, dear you make trouble to China, you are always so near and small, but we are stronger.

Why Filipinos grant those pieces of islands theirs?
The RULE IS "First come first served!"
Intelligent ancient Chinese people started to use this large piece of land and grand ocean area than other people did,
that's the reason why,
China government claimed the ownership of those area much earlier than other country,
that's the reason why!

China has stole the islands of Vietnam, sooner or later we will get them back. Just wait China collapsed and was divided into several countries ... :lol:

Oh poor vietnam , what happen to the so called powerful vietnam army :rofl: why wait until we collapsed if you are such powerful country hahaha

What the hell you said? As you, If sitting on a big ship they will not assist the fishermen although they had crashed to sink fishing boats of the fishermen?? Psychology monstrous han. It cannot change han bad blood. :no:

Yes we not only ram we will shoot all illegal viet fishermen too forgot we make fish food of 22 viets in 1988 already?

Viet has his ancient land called Van Lang (Yelang), northern point of territory reached to Dongding Lake in China today. Yes, part of Viet people came from Southern of China. China robbed land of us.:smokin:

yes we did so ask your pathetic spineless government do something about it instead of crying like a baby here and there:lol:

Big chinese ships rammed Vietnamese boat fishermen many times. Chinese ships ran at high speed, ram head-on to boat fishermen. After boat fishermen sank, it turned prow to run away. It is not accidental. We already know that a long time.
We know that, because we are similar victims many times.

yes i agreed is it not accidental is it deliberate next time we will shoot on sight if we see illegal viets in our water

You surprise at me, but we Vietnamese were not surprised at the actions of the Chinese with fishermen. We know them very well.
Dont try to cover up ....

wrong we didnt try to cover it up we even make a few youtube vedeo and boast about it want me to post the clip where we sunk your ships?

If you are ask the proof whatever he/she said, then I am so sure he does not have it due to:

1./ Viet Nam is still under Communist Ruled and all medias will be get permit from them before news release.

2./ Some very high ranking still [In love] with China due to their faxin' columbos head [Stupid jackaxx heads].

3./ If you are really to be fair man during post and no bias then you will see most some super columbos Chinese posted photos with their CMS abbused, harashing our fisherman and even the commercial ships.

With these reasons above, I still believe whatever he/she posted not because he/she are same my flags or same country. I love to accepting the truth even though it hurts.

yes very true we will continue harass , bully and abuse vietnam but dont blame us , blame your coward spineless people that make your country so poor and weak

But when considering a person, normally people will consider the actions of his past.
Repeated actions creating nature.
If a person has bad behavior many times, the policemen would write his name to the "blacklist"
Bad past will easily to be suspected...

Vietnam is on our back list for ungrateful , cheat, thief,and shameless

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom