What's new

HOME | NEWS | VIETNAM China Rams Vietnamese Fishing Vessel Near Paracel Islands

So you admit U.S is your master? but don't worry, what can U.S do to China? Sent 3 battle group to S. China Sea? then what?
What will they do?
You have no phantasy. being lockdowned too long?
Beach party
Eating pho
What else?

Vietnam coast guard ram Chinese coast guard ship. Chinese coast guard in return ram viet fishing trawler.

a forty years old man talking about IQ in a military forum only revealed your IQ.
What I said is not a joke.
We fight our enemies by our intellect.
If just by military hardware we have no chance.

Why the Vietnamese Mongrel are so afraid to fight back? I thought they can destroy the Chinese Navy when some of these McDonald Clowns boast of their strength. When the Chinese ram their ships, they just become cowards?
Keep laughing
You should know We usually have little mercy for our enemies.
But because you are chinese we are too soft, that encourages your behavior.
other enemies enjoy the taste.
Take Champa
When we conquered their last bastion, the rest of Cham army all 30,000 Cham soldiers were brought to execution.

Then you have a big problem, according to world IQ ranking viet 94, China 105
btw, high IQ Vietnam is currently having one of the worst defense industry among ASEAN nations after Singapore, Indonesia, it truely shows how smart you guys are.

This is 2020, Viet. China is not interest invading Vietnam, that's why we have settle the border with you. SCS is different matter, your government is greedy but not smart, that's why Viet will be teach with a big lesson follow by Indian.

This is 2020, Viet. China is not interest invading Vietnam, that's why we have settle the border with you. SCS is different matter, your government is greedy but not smart, that's why Viet will be teach with a big lesson follow by Indian.
Sorry no offense
But I see little chance for you.
Chinese are known as weaklings and cowards.
Judged by experience you attack us in times when we are divided and weak.
Now Vietnam is united north and south. Economy runs hot. Soldiers are well fed.

in contrast China is run by a peasant - Xi Jingping. You are weakened by US sanctions, battered economy. you face multiple fronts, the PLA is single child soldier army.

Sorry no offense
Judged by experience you attack us in times when we are divided and weak.
Now Vietnam is united north and south. Economy runs hot. Soldiers are well fed.
this is a serious forum, you should take these "we will fight until the last man"" ranting to Youtube.

Sorry no offense

You attack us in times when we are divided and weak.
Now Vietnam is united north and south. Economy runs hit. Soldiers are well fed.
Don't b.s with me here, you just a keyboard warrior with no power to backup. Even yourself don't believe what you have said...hahaha.

Then you have a big problem, according to world IQ ranking viet 94, China 105
btw, high IQ Vietnam is currently having one of the worst defense industry among ASEAN nations after Singapore, Indonesia, it truely shows how smart you guys are.
IQ is relative.
It’s a process and a progress.
Talking to dumb people makes you dumb.
Talking to smart people makes you smart.
See discussions here
Ok there are many stats.
This one says Vietnam iq is 105,9.

https://www.unz.com/akarlin/genetics-iq-and-convergence/

Don't b.s with me here, you just a keyboard warrior with no power to backup. Even yourself don't believe what you have said...hahaha.
Russia modernizing the army, the PLA modernizing the army. Ok nothing wrong if the VPA follows. Yes hooligans are everywhere. Vietnam military needs more weapon systems. More tanks, more submarines, more aircraft, more missile systems. Even we have no chance we will fight until the bitter end.
there you go, he is bashing his keyboard hard because he is sitting in Germany at the age of forty, its not his life but those Vietnam young man who still operates soviet era weapons and knows little to nothing about how to fight a mordern warfare.

there you go, he is bashing his keyboard hard because he is sitting in Germany at the age of forty, its not his life but those Vietnam young man who still operates soviet era weapons and knows little to nothing about how to fight a mordern warfare.
Pls don’t resort to age or nationality. That weakens your argument. Yes of course I vote for military buildup. I vote for military alliance. I am not naive.

Pls don’t resort to age or nationality. That weakens your argument. Yes of course I vote for military buildup. I vote for military alliance. I am not naive.
never had or will have a proper disscussion with someone who bring in stupid things such as IQ, fight till the last man, millions deaths.

Please Prove me I am a false flagger? What Vietnam has now is better compare to 6 years ago? Do you have more or bigger ship than China? Did you ever said that video is from 2020? If your fishing boat or naval dare to violate into Chinese water again in the future, the outcome will worst that that video.

Don't be naive, Viet. We are welcome to come take back anything you dare to claim.
I dont waste my time wt u, posting 6year ago video and said it "last time" for trolling, loser.

U r on my ignore list

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom