What's new

HOME | NEWS | VIETNAM China Rams Vietnamese Fishing Vessel Near Paracel Islands

never had or will have a proper disscussion with someone who bring in stupid things such as IQ, fight till the last man, millions deaths.
What proper discussion?
Ok go to facts. Vietnam military spendings is $5.5b. China $188b. You have nukes we none. Do I miss something?

Mr Viet is so angry inside he is letting his frustration out knowing Vietnam will always be kicked around by China.

Mr Viet is so angry inside he is letting his frustration out knowing Vietnam will always be kicked around by China.
3 US carriers are coming to you.
I will watch the show with joy.
Where chinese carriers?

It is a beautiful sight to behold seeing the Vietnamese Navy sinking one by one

It is a beautiful sight to behold seeing the Vietnamese Navy sinking one by one
Turn on your brain think before act
Our warships are operated under missile umbrellas. P35, Yakhont, Xtra, Kh35 shore batteries.

301FC6C7-A0A2-4DC1-ADB5-EF8E8499D49F.jpeg

Must have stepped on his touchy toe. I do not see what posting missile photo has anything to do with not striking back at the Chinese when they sink Vietnamese ships one by one.

Must have stepped on his touchy toe. I do not see what posting missile photo has anything to do with not striking back at the Chinese when they sink Vietnamese ships one by one.
Your iq is below average.
you believe we will sit idle when being attacked.

What do you think who you are?

Turn on your brain think before act
Our warships are operated under missile umbrellas. P35, Yakhont, Xtra, Kh35 shore batteries.

View attachment 641586
With VPA's little to none EW,ELINT,AWACS,Satellite,Datalink capabilities, I don't see the point of bragging a few old missiles infront one of the world most formidable rocket force.

With VPA's little to none EW,ELINT,AWACS,Satellite,Datalink capabilities, I don't see the point of bragging a few old missiles infront one of the world most formidable rocket force.
We will defend our country by every means even by chopsticks.
What do you expect?
Giving you our property on a silver plate without a fight?

We will defend our country by every means even by chopsticks.
What do you expect?
Giving you our property on a silver plate without a fight?
You should, but as I said, think before bragged next time.

a wise man don't brag, the poor baby viet sound so pity.
"I Don't need your permission to Brag!".

Last edited:
a wise man don't brag, the poor baby viet sound so pity.
"I Don't need your permission to Brag!".
Yes Ok I am triggered by comments of riscol we are a ball that can be kicked around. You are not triggered because you are not kicked around.

When I post a missile pic because kicking us will come with a cost, and you come saying I brag. You said your missiles (or whatever) are longer bigger.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom