What's new

HOME | NEWS | VIETNAM China Rams Vietnamese Fishing Vessel Near Paracel Islands

Paracels are defacto Chinese territory unfortunately.

So there's nothing wrong with the Chinese ramming a Vietnamese ships.
Don’t talk nonsense!
We don’t want bloodshed. We let them a bit. But there is limit.
What’s the point going to war with millions of deaths on both sides?
Not again.
For your information we fought more wars with the chinese than your ten fingers.

Normally our fishing boats sail in the fleet of 10-15 boats protected by guard ships when fishing around Paracel islands. CN guard ships only dare to sail around and watch.

Sometime, 01 ship loss the fleet when fishing , then thats a chance for CN guard ships to chase and ram that VN boat, then they can have a story to brag.

Just an accident when 01 ship accidentally lost the fleet, it happen sometimes.

Bcs CN guard ships dare not ram our fleet of 10-15 boats protected by VN guard ship, so they have to wait till 01 ship go wrong way and they can chase and ram that ship and have some story to brag.
Last time I checked was your coast guard near by just watched your own fishing boat sunk by the Chinese fishing boat did nothing.:omghaha:

Don’t talk nonsense!
Not again.
For your information we fought more wars with the chinese than your ten fingers.
Fun fact: I can't tell the difference between Chinese & Vietnamese (conduct in the scs.)

Why the Vietnamese Mongrel are so afraid to fight back? I thought they can destroy the Chinese Navy when some of these McDonald Clowns boast of their strength. When the Chinese ram their ships, they just become cowards?

Such actions will lead to more hatred among Viet people towards Chinese. I don’t understand why they do it.

We will inevitable revenge in one way or another.
Keep working in the Chinese owned factories making goods for China ha ha

Don’t talk nonsense!
Not again.
millions of death?oh, boy.
are you targeting Chinese cities or what, but with what? world war 2 arty, soviet missile?

millions of death on Vietnamese side are likely to be true. That is why Vietnam afraid of China

Chinese is the sea pirate.

In the past, Chinese had accepted that the East Sea Vietnam stated in the document in Chia that there is Cochine Ocean, in Chinese 交趾洋.

safe_image.php

17636998_436386856708487_1575882008560910476_o.jpg

交趾 ís ancient name òf Vietnam.

Last time I checked was your coast guard near by just watched your own fishing boat sunk by the Chinese fishing boat did nothing.:omghaha:
Pathetic false flagger. It was 6 years ago when VN didnt have a proper coast guard force and CN didnt suffer in trade war yet, 2014 VN-CN conflict didn't happen yet. Not "last time" , liar

Show us the video in 2020 can u ??

Last edited:
Pathetic false flagger. It was 6 years ago when VN didnt have a proper coast guard force and CN didnt suffer in trade war yet, 2014 VN-CN conflict didn't happen yet. Not "last time" , liar

Show us the video in 2020 can u ??
Please Prove me I am a false flagger? What Vietnam has now is better compare to 6 years ago? Do you have more or bigger ship than China? Did you ever said that video is from 2020? If your fishing boat or naval dare to violate into Chinese water again in the future, the outcome will worst that that video.

Chinese is the sea pirate.

In the past, Chinese had accepted that the East Sea Vietnam stated in the document in Chia that there is Cochine Ocean, in Chinese 交趾洋.

safe_image.php

17636998_436386856708487_1575882008560910476_o.jpg

交趾 ís ancient name òf Vietnam.
Don't be naive, Viet. We are welcome to come take back anything you dare to claim.

Fun fact: I can't tell the difference between Chinese & Vietnamese (conduct in the scs.)
Wrong!
We are not as inhuman as Chinese.

Please Prove me I am a false flagger? What Vietnam has now is better compare to 6 years ago? Do you have more or bigger ship than China? Did you ever said that video is from 2020? If your fishing boat or naval dare to violate into Chinese water again in the future, the outcome will worst that that video.

Don't be naive, Viet. We are welcome to come take back anything you dare to claim.
No worry
There are always bigger bullies than you.
About the vessel sinking, the US Senat condemned Xi Jingping aggression.
3 US carrier battegroups set sail, they will put anchor before your coast.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/06/13/usch-j13.html

Wrong!
We are not as inhuman as Chinese.

No worry
There are always bigger bullies than you.
The US Senat condemned Xi Jingping aggression.
3 US carrier battegroups set sail, they will put anchor before your coast.
So you admit U.S is your master? but don't worry, what can U.S do to China? Sent 3 battle group to S. China Sea? then what?

millions of death?oh, boy.
are you targeting Chinese cities or what, but with what? world war 2 arty, soviet missile?
We target you by our IQ. As always the case.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom