What's new

4 Missing After China Vessel Rams Philippines Fishing Boat

And if he provide the proof as you ask for it, then you will try to be troll for sure. Chinese always like that and you are not be difference excepting your flag.

The true Singaporeans are not like Chinese much, that is not mean Singaporean does not respecting Chinese people.

Big chinese ships rammed Vietnamese boat fishermen many times. Chinese ships ran at high speed, ram head-on to boat fishermen. After boat fishermen sank, it turned prow to run away.

Can you see how stupid it sounds. First of all it's a huge Hong Kong bulk carrier, not a Chinese ship. A big carrier doesn't have the agility to ram a small boat 'many times'. And then turned prow? Wow, a big ship 'turned prow'? Sounds like a cartoon to me.

Can you or anyone proof that scene?

You surprise at me, but we Vietnamese were not surprised at the actions of the Chinese with fishermen. We know them very well.
Dont try to cover up ....

Cover up? We're trying to uncover what happened in the case!

And even the Filipino official said it was an accident and here you go ranting baselessly.

Big chinese ships rammed Vietnamese boat fishermen many times. Chinese ships ran at high speed, ram head-on to boat fishermen. After boat fishermen sank, it turned prow to run away.

Can you see how stupid it sounds. First of all it's a huge Hong Kong bulk carrier, not a Chinese ship. A big carrier doesn't have the agility to ram a small boat 'many times'. And then turned prow? Wow, a big ship 'turned prow'? Sounds like a cartoon to me.

If you are ask the proof whatever he/she said, then I am so sure he does not have it due to:

1./ Viet Nam is still under Communist Ruled and all medias will be get permit from them before news release.

2./ Some very high ranking still [In love] with China due to their faxin' columbos head [Stupid jackaxx heads].

3./ If you are really to be fair man during post and no bias then you will see most some super columbos Chinese posted photos with their CMS abbused, harashing our fisherman and even the commercial ships.

With these reasons above, I still believe whatever he/she posted not because he/she are same my flags or same country. I love to accepting the truth even though it hurts.

And even the Filipino official said it was an accident and here you go ranting baselessly.

I'm talking about the Chinese ships rammed to sink Vietnamese fishing boat, not Fillipinos fishing boat.
Sorry, it's difficult to understand for you?
The ships is not a very very very big ship like transport ships. It is the ships like "china marine surveillance" or something similar...

20110527_tau_hai_giam.jpg

I'm talking about the Chinese ships rammed to sink Vietnamese fishing boat, not Fillipinos fishing boat.
Sorry, it's difficult to understand for you?
The ships is not a very very very big ship like transport ships. It is the ships like "china marine surveillance" or something similar...

20110527_tau_hai_giam.jpg

This thread is about the Filipino fishing boat incident and if you using other incident to reflect the Chinese action, that's slandering. I can't debate the other case because I don't have any materials on hand for I only talk when I'm sure of the situations.

This thread is about the Filipino fishing boat incident and if you using other incident to reflect the Chinese action, that's slandering. I can't debate the other case because I don't have any materials on hand for I only talk when I'm sure of the situations.

But when considering a person, normally people will consider the actions of his past.
Repeated actions creating nature.
If a person has bad behavior many times, the policemen would write his name to the "blacklist"
Bad past will easily to be suspected...

You can show chinese flag here, don't cheating ús that you are Singapore_ren.
Mr. Li (father of Li PM) is big person even he is Southern Chinese in ethnicity.

But when considering a person, normally people will consider the actions of his past.
Repeated actions creating nature.
If a person has bad behavior many times, the policemen would write his name to the "blacklist"
Bad past will easily to be suspected...

Do not forget this past actions of the Chinese is judge by you and you alone. Others might view the same action, that you perceive is wrong, is right. So any debate on such personal opinions are moot, so instead we must use a third party proof here when we accusing someone or some country of wrong doing. If not we are considered trolling.

Mr. Li (father of Li PM) is big person even he is Southern Chinese in ethnicity.

I'm a 4th general ethnic Chinese Singaporean and proud of it. I'll defend my country and my ancestral motherland if they are unjustly accused. Good night.

Do not forget this past actions of the Chinese is judge by you and you alone. Others might view the same action, that you perceive is wrong, is right. So any debate on such personal opinions are moot, so instead we must use a third party proof here when we accusing someone or some country of wrong doing. If not we are considered trolling.

The fishermen on a small boat sank, how do they have proof, beside what they see?
As you see, a very large probe of the U.S. as the USNS Impeccable had been dozens of Chinese ships surrounded. USNS Impeccable have the equipment to take photos, but boat fishermen have nothing since it was sunk.

images

Lee Guangyao is really a great person and chinese in the world admire him. even sometimes he criticizes china a lot but mainland chinese always stress his speeches no matter good or bad.

The fishermen on a small boat sank, how do they have proof, beside what they see?
As you see, a very large probe of the U.S. as the USNS Impeccable had been dozens of Chinese ships surrounded. USNS Impeccable have the equipment to take photos, but boat fishermen have nothing since it was sunk.

images

Now you're veering off to another topic. How can I answer you, which I have no obligation to, without any data at hand? As I said before I only comment on subjects that I have knowledge of or stated as my personal opinion.

Lee Guangyao is really a great person and chinese in the world admire him. even sometimes he criticizes china a lot but mainland chinese always stress his speeches no matter good or bad.

He is the one who said back in 2006 that within 10 years. All the Asian nations combined would not be able to counter China without US assistance. This is a very true statement.

I'm a 4th general ethnic Chinese Singaporean and proud of it. I'll defend my country and my ancestral motherland if they are justly accused. Good night.

butting on fishing boat and killing innocent peoples, isn't justify in any case under rule of law world wide accepted. You can stop clean stinky @ of aggressive chinese.

He is the one who said back in 2006 that within 10 years. All the Asian nations combined would not be able to counter China without US assistance. This is a very true statement.

Is that you want to tell us that Lee Kwan Yiu knowing China going to do sheetty things for 10 years ago? That's is why his son going to accepted U.S offered to docking warships in Singapore right now? Is that you want to convince what Lee Kwan Yiu is right from time to time?

If that is true, it is really slap in China's faces by Lee (Singapore) family for sure.

Now you're veering off to another topic. How can I answer you, which I have no obligation to, without any data at hand? As I said before I only comment on subjects that I have knowledge of or stated as my personal opinion.

The topic of fishermen boat sank.
As I said, no proof except what fishermen who survivors saw.
They are the witnesses.

Brother, don't wast your time with these trolls.

I'm serious discussion to find answers from Chinese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom