What's new

'4,000 new AC buses, taxicabs for capital soon'

Bangladesh does not need TATA cars and buses catch fire in the street like this:

BRAND NEW TATA NANO CAUGHT FIRE - YouTube
Delhi: low floor DTC bus catches fire - YouTube

Couple of incident out of thousands of buses sold??

jeez even BMW can catch fire..due to mechanical failure!! The point is few incidents like this/sold units are nothing!!

=======

Btw....Its not you who will decide from whom these buses will be bought from!!

It is our puppet regime in BD who will decide..:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangladesh does not need TATA cars and buses catch fire in the street like this:
Then how do you want it to catch fire? We will ensure that you have it your way.

Its very simple keep Bangladesh street clear of indian junk, there will be not much fire risk and indians can chest thump on their firy TATA products.

Its very simple keep Bangladesh street clear of indian junk, there will be not much fire risk and indians can chest thum on their firy TATA products.
Then which country's junk do you want bd streets to have?

Couple of incident out of thousands of buses sold??

jeez even BMW can catch fire..due to mechanical failure!! The point is few incidents like this/sold units are nothing!!

We are not considering buying BMW so that is pointless argument. Indians need to grow up own up to their claim and not try to deflect on others fault.

Then which country's junk do you want bd streets to have?

That is our choice of who and what we choose and nothing should be about india. So stay out of it.

That is our choice of who and what we choose and nothing should be about india. So stay out of it.
who is this 'our choice' you are referring to? jamaati or razakar?
hey and btw, I guess you are against indian water from the ganga too?

We are not considering buying BMW so that is pointless argument. Indians need to grow up own up to their claim and not try to deflect on others fault.

Really....? I thought RAWamy league was still calling shots... :lol:

@ You are talking about only 4000 AC buses and Taxicabs !!! See, Roybot is sitting with his "Ducan" with 6000 to 7000 those buses.

Lol obviously no one is forcing it down your throat. But don't diss things just because they are Indian.

@ "Gache katal. gofe tel ". "Are bhai Roybot", we have taken enough from you. Let us change our teste. "Ek kaj koren Roybot bhai, oije apnar chobir pechone doita meloker chobi achena, oi doi tao janto akare pathia den, dhe khi kamon lage".

Burhape mein rangeeni :cheesy:

who is this 'our choice' you are referring to? jamaati or razakar?
hey and btw, I guess you are against indian water from the ganga too?

Clear sign you ran out of your logic. Which indian school you attended to? Regardless, you hindutva teachings only taught couple name but did not tell who they are and what these really means. Feel sorry for miserable state of your mind.

...TO our Indian Bro's, -- Actually there is nothing wrong in buying your products while we need it. It's just business, we still have to buy it from others, so why not from our closest neighbor? But here comes the next question, is our neighbor favoring us too? The answer is no. I can show a millions of things that India keep depriving us ( in export ) . There is a monstrous gap between the Import and export of bangladesh to india. It doesn't mean that BD doesn't posses goods to be exported to india nor India need them. Its some ridiculous and rather humiliating tax, ban, deliberate nonco-operation etc etc. To be precise India was never just to us since our independence, they helped to gain it and then............

@ "Gache katal. gofe tel ". "Are bhai Roybot", we have taken enough from you. Let us change our teste. "Ek kaj koren Roybot bhai, oije apnar chobir pechone doita meloker chobi achena, oi doi tao janto akare pathia den, dhe khi kamon lage".

Faltu katha keno balen apni

Moderator please have a look

...TO our Indian Bro's, -- Actually there is nothing wrong in buying your products while we need it.

You mean indians are Awami League "bro"? Well that much has already been established. And being a fire hazard and known accecident potential "there is nothing wrong in buying your(indian) products"? There is nothing wrong buying things from india with inflated price? There is nothing wrong Bangladeshi tax payers pay higher interest and price for low quality and down right hazardious indian product? I bet there is nothing wrong in TATA-Awami League looting scheme either?

You mean indians are your and Awami League "bro"? Well that much has already been established. And being a fir hazard and known accecident potential "there is nothing wrong in buying your(indian) products"? There is nothing wrong buing things from indian with inflated price? There is nothing wrong Bangladeshi tax payers pay higher interest and price for low quality abd down right hazardious indian product? I bet there is nothing wrong in TATA-Awami League looting scheme either?

...mate, mate !!! why r u so angry ? I was just too polite to show these Indians their wrong deeds to us. I thanked them for their help during the liberation war, and loath them afterwards. U should read my post again. And... Do you think I'm that brainless to support BAL ???? !!! Using our INDEPENDENCE as political advantage !!!

Back
Top Bottom