What's new

'4,000 new AC buses, taxicabs for capital soon'

Few Decades ago Pakistanis made fun that Indians ride local Tata vehicles unlike imported vehicles in Pakistan. Now they regret. $43 Billion is quite a huge amount.

The Feudal Faggots from the Military and Army Riding on the Corruption Extorted from Karachiwalas paid 400% Tax and Brag about them.

Same For Bangladeshis here.

While We Make and Design Our Own Cars And Export to the World.

That's the Difference Between India and Pakistan and Bangladesh. :lol:

More DAEWOO buses i think! My friends have praised those buses which ply over from Uttara to Motijheel

Even that is Owned by Tata Motors. :lol:

The Feudal Faggots from the Military and Army Riding on the Corruption Extorted from Karachiwalas paid 400% Tax and Brag about them.

Same For Bangladeshis here.

While We Make and Design Our Own Cars And Export to the World.

That's the Difference Between India and Pakistan and Bangladesh. :lol:

Even that is Owned by Tata Motors. :lol:
I have no idea. If it is owned by Tata, then it does explain why they were bought!LOL.

If I'm not wrong, DAEWOO is bankrupt. :|

I have no idea. If it is owned by Tata, then it does explain why they were bought!LOL.

Yeah, the original company was broke way back in 1999. Their assets were sold off to various auto manufacturers. Daewoo of Korea is now known as General Motors Korea (American).

It's commercial vehicle section was sold off to Tata.

GM KOREA
TATA DAEWOO
Tata Daewoo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh...I see what they did there :lol:

Daewoo Buses always reminds me about the condition of Pakistan Railway. :laugh: Daewoo buses are getting more popular in Pakistan these days because of poor train services due to lack of rail engines.

A Daewoo CNG bus, model BS120CN South Korean company Daewoo International Corp. has signed a US$ 29.9 million deal to supply buses powered by compressed natural gas (CNG) to Bangladesh, reports The Financial Express. The deal, partly financed by Korea Economic Development Cooperation Fund (EDCF) , is said to include 255 CNG buses and necessary spare parts, for Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation (BRTC). Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation (BRTC) chairman Major (Retd) MM Iqbal said importation will occur within 6-8 months of opening a letter of credit, expected to be completed before end of January. He added, “Among these buses 150 vehicles will be air conditioned and 105 buses will be non air conditioned. Each of the buses will cost around Tk 6.0 million to 7.0 million (USD 84,000 to 96, 000).”

Lol you are like a broken record. There are atleast 25,000 Tata Low floor buses running in India, one or two malfunctioning is understandable.

If we go by your logic, no bus would ever pass your stringent criterias.

BAngladesh is better off sticking to these then:rofl:

RickshawJam.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Daewoo Buses always reminds me about the condition of Pakistan Railway. :laugh: Daewoo buses are getting more popular in Pakistan these days because of poor train services due to lack of rail engines.

Tata only manufactures Daewoo trucks, not buses. Check their website...

Back
Top Bottom