What's new

'4,000 new AC buses, taxicabs for capital soon'

And your point is? :undecided: Couple of buses caught fire in the beginning, they grounded the fleet, inspected all the buses and everything went back to normal/

Just because they grounded the 700 for inspection doesn't mean all 700 were faulty, if thats what you are getting at:lol:

700 TATA buses in Delhi alone had problems. WOW your lie bite the dust as soon it came out of your mouth.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you:rofl:

Tata only manufactures Daewoo trucks, not buses. Check their website...

Yes, I read your previous post, but I wanted to tell that Daewoo buses are getting more famous and sales are jumping because of Rail engines and diesel crisis with Pakistan railways.

And your point is? :undecided: Couple of buses caught fire in the beginning, they grounded the fleet, inspected all the buses and everything went back to normal
Just because they grounded the 700 for inspection doesn't mean all 700 were faulty, if thats what you are getting at:lol:
Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you:rofl:

I think he is ignorant of the word called "maintenance".

6 buses catch fire in one week, what a safety record for Tata junk!!!!

Delhi: 6 low floor DTC buses catch fire in one month - YouTube

Yes and the problem was sorted out. This was when these buses were just launched, there will obviously be maintainance issue in the beginning. No such incident has been reported ever since. But its not like you are looking for reasoning here, so nvm.

Bangladesh can always buy Ashok Leyland, no fire in that one:rofl:

8621.jpg

3788349518_c3be36db27_z.jpg

Man!! Not possible to debate with Bangladeshi members..They will post the same news from different media and claim as if there are number of accidents..They f**king dont check that all these happened in 2009...and after that there were very few complaints against it..and now they are thriving

Yes and the problem was sorted out. This was when these buses were just launched, there will obviously be maintainance issue in the beginning. No such incident has been reported ever since. But its not like you are looking for reasoning here, so nvm.

Bangladesh can always buy Ashok Leyland, no fire in that one:rofl:

8621.jpg

spaceout.gif

Sorry...it is far easier to convince a stone than a Bangladeshi...

I actually come to BD section to see Bangladeshi members logic while arguing and our Indian members putting them in their place..

If the govt really want so to develop the transport system by buying buses . i think it would be better if we can build buses under tot in Bangladesh . after all we need 4000 buses just in our capital let alone the junk playing all around bangladesh .

Guys, it is a free market- if they want products let them evaluate all contenders and select the one most suited to them in price and suitability. If they want India can give them good quality products at great prices but it is their choice.

+ has anyone else noticed all the stories of TATA bus fires are atleast 3 years old and since almost noting has been reported on them? Always going to be teething problems.

Clear sign you ran out of your logic. Which indian school you attended to? Regardless, you hindutva teachings only taught couple name but did not tell who they are and what these really means. Feel sorry for miserable state of your mind.
haha.. you cant answer my question , so you this. I went to a great college in india. Are there colleges in BD? anyways, i dont know what hindutva you are talking aboout but since you dont want anything to with anything indian, i asked does it stand for indian water too? i did not say brahmaputra because it originates in china... but ganga.. mmm mmmmm... anyways you and your hatred will go nowhere.

If instead of BD it were India, then the latter would have initially bought 100 or 200 buses on condition that the remaining 1800 or 1900 buses be assembled in Bangldeash. Now, the govt is purchasing 2000 buses directly from the foreign countries. I cannot personally endorse such an idiotic policy.

How a country can progress or industrialize with such a backward thinking? A huge purchase like this must benefit the country's industries. It is not AL or BNP, it is any govt that make these purchases without any long term benefit to the country.

When our bureaucrats/politicians take this kind approach some of our people here are forecasting a $5 trillion GDP by 2050. It is a rubbish!

If instead of BD it were India, then the latter would have initially bought 100 or 200 buses on condition that the remaining 1800 or 1900 buses be assembled in Bangldeash. Now, the govt is purchasing 2000 buses directly from the foreign countries. I cannot personally endorse such an idiotic policy.

How a country can progress or industrialize with such a backward thinking? A huge purchase like this must benefit the country's industries. It is not AL or BNP, it is any govt that make these purchases without any long term benefit to the country.

When our bureaucrats/politicians take this kind approach some of our people here are forecasting a $5 trillion GDP by 2050. It is a rubbish!

For that TATA would need to set up automobile plant in Bangladesh but their experience had been sour in the past.

Last time BNP ended up procurring huge number of maruti and ambasador
taxis from India, and the locals were given permits to import Tata Buses,
even the green CNG wheelers rolling on streets were from India.

It would be hard to clean off the junks that already is there. Was hoping
some private importers would be prioritized but as soon as I saw Saber Hussains
name, Déjà vu!

Back
Top Bottom