What's new

35 Pak Olympic spectators held as terror suspects

no it is not going to break but the thing as why in the first place chinese have arrested them

Read KvLin's post:

One of my friends, who's currently working for the Chinese security bureau (CSB), told me that more than one thousand terroristic suspects had slipped into China with various passports before the olympic opening ceremony, which was hosting 108 national heads and political celebrities.

and they've been identified by exchanged datas from the Sino-US intelligence project and SCO.

So, no one can blame Paksitan for the 35 Pakistani passport holders, even if the dailytimes was reporting correctly. China should give thanks to the Pakistani government for cooperations on the anti-terrorism project.

Russia has agreed on China's proposal over Pakistan's enrollment into SCO, if I remember correctly?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: read all the comments from your countrymen they are just beating the bush arround.

yeah...we just love "beating the bush around"....:rofl:

And as far my working up here well hmmm honeslty i am not insecure like Indians to avoid commenting in this thread unlike Indians who are deliberatly avoiding RAW women harrassment thread ;)

Ah....I see. Your internet psychological skills are astounding.

I'm inclined to believe that its you who normally don't reply to a thread if you feel insecure about it.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother replying to any of your posts.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: read all the comments from your countrymen they are just beating the bush arround.

And as far my working up here well hmmm honeslty i am not insecure like Indians to avoid commenting in this thread unlike Indians who are deliberatly avoiding RAW women harrassment thread ;)

He he he same running around to get away, no body is replying to some nonsense so why to put it here.

Come to point. Why in the first place chinese have detained those guys.

Cmmon Neo ...

It wouldn't be the first time such attempt is made. We've seen this happen in Balochistan...people didn't even know who was paying them to strike against against industrial targets in Balochistan.

the thread is getting derailed with balochistan and all, the point here is:

why chinese have arrested them at first place.

What was the motive of these guys.

I am not saying the pakistani government is supporting them, but they are definitely getting support from some sources. this is dangerous situation

He he he same running around to get away, no body is replying to some nonsense so why to put it here.

Come to point. Why in the first place chinese have detained those guys.

And all of you are replying to nonsense ;)

hmmm ASk the chines dear they will reply you ;)

yeah...we just love "beating the bush around"....:rofl:

Ah....I see. Your internet psychological skills are astounding.

I'm inclined to believe that its you who normally don't reply to a thread if you feel insecure about it.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother replying to any of your posts.

Actually you are bushing the beat arround :rofl:

hahhaha i never feel insecure.

Ahhh and i love to keep you wondering ;)

And all of you are replying to nonsense ;)

hmmm ASk the chines dear they will reply you ;)

I am not saying the pakistani government is supporting them, but they are definitely getting support from some sources. this is dangerous situation.

There are people of country got detained by another country.

the thread is getting derailed with balochistan and all, the point here is:

I am not saying the pakistani government is supporting them, but they are definitely getting support from some sources. this is dangerous situation

Balochistan is very much relevent.

Chines Engineers were killed in area of Balochistan where BLA is operating,

and BLA Is funded by India.

souring of relations with China only benefits India and US.

Balochistan is very much relevent.

Chines Engineers were killed in area of Balochistan where BLA is operating,

and BLA Is funded by India.

souring of relations with China only benefits India and US.

again the same sentence getting repeated blaming others for own ils.

Eastern Turkistan Independence Movement (ETIM) and the Tibetan Youth Congress (TYC) are the biggest two groups in China's security concern, if you ask me.

ETIM was down for terrorist organization by the US in 2002 because of its link to al-Qaeda, by now it has committed serious enecations of civilians with bombs in 1996 and 1998 in western Xinjiang. Etim is said to have a training battalion on the Pamir, the border area between Pakistan,Tajikistan and Afghanistan. it is possible for ETIM terrorist to enter China via frontier ports for above countries.

TYC is a radical anti-China group located in Dharamsala, India, although it labels itself as nonviolent. it has 77 branches in Nepal, Bhutan, Norway, Canada, France, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, USA and in Switzerland.

TYC strongly advocates Tibetan independence with no compromise, and declared that it would use all possible means, incluing violent methods as they hinted early this year, to fight for the independence of Tibet. Tsewang Rigzin, chairman of the group told Italian Evening Post on eve of the 2008 Beijing Olympics " in order to fight against China, it's possibly time for Tibetan Resistance Movement (TRM) to take suicide violence."

TYC was involved to the Lahsa riot in March this year, as China's intelligence agency says. here's a video clip delineating the group: ???????? - DINGTV - Web 2.0 TV For Asian

We already know that the tibetans in exile have been eager to walk across the sino-indo border in order to hold massive demonstrations against Chinese government, which was restrained by Indian Police.

I wonder if they've managed to get some Inidan passports or not, but sneak-on tibetan suicide body bombs from India might also be taken into possibility.

that's why we need also anti-terrorism cooperation from India.

That must have been discussed and taken in to consideration. I wish the olympics get over without any sour event.

Pakistan : Record of the Press Briefing on 21 August 2008​

Q: There is a news report that 35 Pakistani Olympic spectators were held as terror suspects by China. What is your information about the persons arrested and are you in touch with the Chinese authorities?

A: We have checked the veracity of the news item with the Chinese authorities and were told that it is incorrect. China has not arrested any Pakistani Olympic spectators.

Pakistan : Record of the Press Briefing on 21 August 2008

Back
Top Bottom