What's new

35 Pak Olympic spectators held as terror suspects

Rediff barks just like karzai nothing new in that.

When i put the same thing in front of Rediff top official when i was in India, he lost controle. Trust me till the end he was having a high BP
And iloved it trust me :D
any way leave rediff cos that is not for discussion

any way the point is that pakistanis have been detained on the basis that they are suspected to have been involved in something sinister.

For what thing? why chinese have suspected people from one there closes allies.

So pakistanis support the separatist movement in chinese provinces. At least unofficially.

The truth is that no "REAL" Pakistani will try to harm China. There is no reason.

And if there is somebody who holds Pakistani passport than their passports should be revoked and dump them where they belong.. Afghanistan.

Pakistani people take high importance with the relations of Chinese people. I hope that none of the elements (U.S., India) who are working hard to defy such relationship succeed in their mission.

Current government should take immediate steps to send a Pakistani ambassador to represent Pakistan in China ASAP.

Last edited:
For what thing? why chinese have suspected people from one there closes allies.

So pakistanis support the separatist movement in chinese provinces. At least unofficially.

Either you are dumb and retarded. Or you are simply trying to troll. :)

So which one are you?

The truth is that no "REAL" Pakistani will try to harm China. There is no reason.

And if there is somebody who holds Pakistani passport than their passports should be revoked and dump them where they belong.. Afghanistan.

Pakistani people take high importance with the relations of Chinese people. I hope that none of the elements (U.S., India) who are working hard to defy such relationship succeed in their mission.

Current government should take immediate steps to send a Pakistani ambassador to represent Pakistan in China ASAP.

now the term real pakistani? the point is that some pakistani nationals are suspected (although not proved) guilty. No need to bring Afghanistan here. The point is why these people may be blinded by religion based fundamentalism. that is dangerous.

now the term real pakistani? the point is that some pakistani nationals are suspected (although not proved) guilty. No need to bring Afghanistan here. The point is why these people may be blinded by religion based fundamentalism. that is dangerous.

There is every need to bring Afghanistan here beacuse holding Pakistani paspport by them is nothing new for us.

That does not make them Pakistanis.

And for your information China has asked for details of these men and they had provided the names according to passports they were holding and hence China asked for details.

I wonder there is no word from China on these men but Indians here on the forum are trying their best to create the impression that oh look China pleaseeeeee break your friendship with Pakistan.

:lol: its such a pitty that US and Indians first tried to tarnish the image of China over Olympics gams by brining different reports published years back and now they found this news to try create bad impression about Pakistan in eyes of Chines.

Rediff Top Official ??? please be specific who and when did you meet him .
Can you Please name them and enlighten me when did you discuss this with them ??

I know most of them .
Seeing you comments here in this forum I wonder how fair and unbiased your views are .

:) well i asked him when i was in India in May.

If you know the top officials of rediff then ask the top one if a Pakistani girl questioned the credibility of rediff or not and dint she termed rediff as RAW propaganda tool on his face or not ???

What was his reaction ??

trust me he was boiling and i still enjoy his reaction.

He also told me that they are launching "India abroad" newspaper in US and that too will anti-Pakistan and anti-Islam.

I wonder there is no word from China on these men but Indians here on the forum are trying their best to create the impression that oh look China pleaseeeeee break your friendship with Pakistan.

You think a couple of articles on an internet forum are going to change China's foreign policy? Grow up please.

35 suspects is a big number.

He also told me that they are launching "India abroad" newspaper in US and that too will anti-Pakistan and anti-Islam.

Oh wow....he did, now did he. And he told you that he plans to make it "anti-Islam". Sheesh. Please tell fairy tales somewhere else.

There is every need to bring Afghanistan here beacuse holding Pakistani paspport by them is nothing new for us.

That does not make them Pakistanis.

And for your information China has asked for details of these men and they had provided the names according to passports they were holding and hence China asked for details.

:lol: its such a pitty that US and Indians first tried to tarnish the image of China over Olympics gams by brining different reports published years back and now they found this news to try create bad impression about Pakistan in eyes of Chines.

Simply blaming other for your own problems come out of India phobia.

You think a couple of articles on an internet forum are going to change China's foreign policy? Grow up please.

35 suspects is a big number. .
:) thats what Indians think not us.

Oh wow....he did, now did he. And he told you that he plans to make it "anti-Islam". Sheesh. Please tell fairy tales somewhere else.

Yes he did :) and as far the later comment when he was boiled enough over my questioning of credibility of rediff in front of journalists from many countries.

Yes i am very seriouse you can ask the rediff people about "India abroad" paper

I don't want to look like fool by asking such ridiculous questions. I thought that was typed mistakenly but this is not at all any issue just some person letting the imagination to take over logic.

The point is what pakistanis where doing there that they got arrested and getting detained.

I am not trying to blame whole people here the point is that there must be some elements which must have been supporting these guys not withstanding the official position and this is a very serious problem

I don't want to look like fool by asking such ridiculous questions. I thought that was typed mistakenly but this is not at all any issue just some person letting the imagination to take over logic.

The point is what pakistanis where doing there that they got arrested and getting detained.

I am not trying to blame whole people here the point is that there must be some elements which must have been supporting these guys not withstanding the official position and this is a very serious problem

Let the investigations complete and all will be in front of the entire world.

If they are at all guilty we support worse punishment to them.

Lets wait for the investigations.

Back
Top Bottom