What's new

35 Pak Olympic spectators held as terror suspects

KV I am just trying to say that whatever is happening is not good on the name of religion
I understand, if terrors find their way in China, they will be simply punished no matter what religion they're of. religions get their respect in China but none of them goes beyond law.

So all these points are not clear yet right ?????????/

If not than why the Indians here are jumping over something which has not yet even been clarified by China

:)

And BTW if anything proven against them we say sent them to hell .

:china::pakistan:

No body is jumping here, the point here is "terror on the name of religion".

I understand, if terrors find their way in China, they will be simply punished no matter what religion they're of. religions get their respect in China but none of them goes beyond law.

Exactly and I'm sure my government would be more than willing to provide any intelligence or expertise requested by our Chinese friends to assist them, even if it involves Islamist groups operating from Pakistani soil.

No body is jumping here, the point here is "terror on the name of religion".

One can not rule out the hand of US and CIA.

Look at the events unfolding just as soon as the Chines Olympics started.

Why suddently the some elements would use a mega event to carry out their activities which would only lead to hate against these elements and would tranish them badly.

Indeed US/CIA/ India after failing to contain China is now doing their best to engage Chines in more sinsiter bad situation similar to that which they had created in Pakistan.

:tdown: with these anti-China ugly freaks

There's much at stake. A few countries and governments would be thrilled to see Pakistani involvement in terrorist actvities in China. I wonder if foreign intelligence agencies are recruiting Pakistani nationals to strike abroad. :what:

One can not rule out the hand of US and CIA.

Look at the events unfolding just as soon as the Chines Olympics started.

Why suddently the some elements would use a mega event to carry out their activities which would only lead to hate against these elements and would tranish them badly.

Indeed US/CIA/ India after failing to contain China is now doing their best to engage Chines in more sinsiter bad situation similar to that which they had created in Pakistan.

:tdown: with these anti-China ugly freaks

I was just waiting for this statement only, it came just about in expected time, usual blaming others for the situation you are in.

Check this 'Chinese success in Olympics will be our success'

Stop writing without having any proof.

The situation is really dangerous.

I was just waiting for this statement only, it came just about in expected time, usual blaming others for the situation you are in.

Check this 'Chinese success in Olympics will be our success'

Stop writing without having any proof.

The situation is really dangerous.

:) whatever Indians have been syaing trying to worsen situation also lack any proof.

So dont jump and stop writing without any proof.

:enjoy:

And BTW Rediff and B Raman :lol: one of the most un-authentic online propaganda website of India which is being run by RAW. RAW is funding rediff.

Rediff is a mouth peace of RAW and its propagana and B Raman is oftenly hired by rediff to write propaganda pieces although he was a fair analyst in the start.

:) whatever Indians have been syaing trying to worsen situation also lack any proof.

So dont jump and stop writing without any proof.

:enjoy:

any way the point is that pakistanis have been detained on the basis that they are suspected to have been involved in something sinister.

For what thing? why chinese have suspected people from one there closes allies.

So pakistanis support the separatist movement in chinese provinces. At least unofficially.

And BTW Rediff and B Raman :lol: one of the most un-authentic online propaganda website of India which is being run by RAW. RAW is funding rediff.

Rediff is a mouth peace of RAW and its propagana and B Raman is oftenly hired by rediff to write propaganda pieces although he was a fair analyst in the start.

oh common stop crying.

Exactly and I'm sure my government would be more than willing to provide any intelligence or expertise requested by our Chinese friends to assist them, even if it involves Islamist groups operating from Pakistani soil.

thanks for the words Neo, there're indeed invisible waves under the splendent Beijing OG in the eyes of Chinese security unit. one of my friends, who's currently working for the Chinese security bureau (CSB), told me that more than one thousand terroristic suspects had slipped into China with various passports before the olympic opening ceremony, which was hosting 108 national heads and political celebrities.

and they've been identified by exchanged datas from the Sino-US intelligence project and SCO.

So, no one can blame Paksitan for the 35 Pakistani passport holders, even if the dailytimes was reporting correctly. China should give thanks to the Pakistani government for cooperations on the anti-terrorism project.

Russia has agreed on China's proposal over Pakistan's enrollment into SCO, if I remember correctly?

oh common stop crying.

Rediff barks just like karzai nothing new in that.

When i put the same thing in front of Rediff top official when i was in India, he lost controle. Trust me till the end he was having a high BP
And iloved it trust me :D

Rediff barks just like karzai nothing new in that.

When i put the same thing in front of Rediff top official when i was in India, he lost controle. Trust me till the end he was having a high BP
And iloved it trust me :D

Rediff Top Official ??? please be specific who and when did you meet him .
Can you Please name them and enlighten me when did you discuss this with them ??

I know most of them .
Seeing you comments here in this forum I wonder how fair and unbiased your views are .

Back
Top Bottom