What's new

35 Pak Olympic spectators held as terror suspects

Let the investigations complete and all will be in front of the entire world.

If they are at all guilty we support worse punishment to them.

Lets wait for the investigations.

Yes they should be punished but it opens an area of concern that if more people are like that then they can pose some real challenge towards stability. How many are there? Who are supporting these elements?

Yes they should be punished but it opens an area of concern that if more people are like that then they can pose some real challenge towards stability. How many are there? Who are supporting these elements?

:) let their idenity first be disclosed if they are at all Pakistanis or not.

Secondly they can be part of Baitullah Mehsud's group and he is a terrorist funded by US/CIA and India.

These three elements want China-Pakistan relations.

:) let their idenity first be disclosed if they are at all Pakistanis or not.

Secondly they can be part of Baitullah Mehsud's group and he is a terrorist funded by US/CIA and India.

These three elements want China-Pakistan relations.

don't blame others.

but yes let there identities get disclosed but still they came using pakistani passports so there is some amount of support available for such elements.

don't blame others.

but yes let there identities get disclosed but still they came using pakistani passports so there is some amount of support available for such elements.

YOu want to go with the same rant deliberatly so go on.

holding fake passports of any country dosnt make you the national of that country.

:pop:

YOu want to go with the same rant deliberatly so go on.

holding fake passports of any country dosnt make you the national of that country.

:pop:

you are going around with the rent of blaming others.

:) thats what Indians think not us.

Well then why are you getting so worked up about it. That just indicates that you're worried that you'll lose your Chinese friends over a few terrorists.

Yes he did :) and as far the later comment when he was boiled enough over my questioning of credibility of rediff in front of journalists from many countries.

Oh bravo! Did that interview get published somewhere so we can verify that you didn't just invent that?

Well then why are you getting so worked up about it. That just indicates that you're worried that you'll lose your Chinese friends over a few terrorists.

Comon mate, do you really think that Sino-Pak friendship is so fragile that it would split over a few terrorists?

"Sino-Pak friendship is higher than the mountains, deeper than the ocean and sweeter than the honey"

-Hu Jintao

Comon mate, do you really think that Sino-Pak friendship is so fragile that it would split over a few terrorists?

That's exactly what I'm saying, that its ridiculous to think that such a thing is going to happen.

However, not my fault if Jana thinks that's the reason I posted the article :rofl:

no it is not going to break but the thing as why in the first place chinese have arrested them

That's exactly what I'm saying, that its ridiculous to think that such a thing is going to happen.

However, not my fault if Jana thinks that's the reason I posted the article :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: read all the comments from your countrymen they are just beating the bush arround.

And as far my working up here well hmmm honeslty i am not insecure like Indians to avoid commenting in this thread unlike Indians who are deliberatly avoiding RAW women harrassment thread ;)

Back
Top Bottom